4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends

V0.08 is out plus a hot extra scene

Announcement post:

v0.08 changes:
- Alternative paths, 8 new bridges for Chapter 2 and one new Game Over.
- New options on these scenes:
-- Option "Just Smile A Winning Smile Open The Bottle And Pour" on "Sit Cozy" from v0.01.
-- Option "Retreat" in "Tell Her What Might Be Better Than Her Taking A Walk" from v0.01.
-- Option "Look Jen In The Eye While You Work Her Pussy" in "Go For It" from v0.01.
-- Option "Unzip and offer your cock to her" in "Hold Hands Then Put Her Hand Where It Should Be" from v0.04.
-- Option "Slide Your Hand Under Her Skirt And Up Her Thigh" in "Well There S No Use In Putting Off My First Move" from v0.07.
-- Option "Tell Her To Slide Her Panties To Her Ankles" in "Put Her Hand On Your Cock" from v0.07.

Regards

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
I was going to post this planning at the beginning of the month, but I posted the extra scene annoucement and decide to wait a couple of days. Then came the suspension, then I travelled, then I went back and post the v0.08 public release... Now I'm finally here to explain the last pieces of phase one.
I'm not being able to put two images on the post's title, so v0.10 is attached. As V0.09 image shows, we will another set of filling scenes: new paths for old scenes, new jumps to phase two. V0.10 is the final piece and will bring new sex scenes.
There are 200 images counted for v0.09, taking the game from 1171 to 1371 images. And finally v0.10 will have 281 remaing images, concluding that the phase one will have 1652 images in total.
Thank you for your support.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've been looking the planning graph of Xtryptic and must say it's very cryptic to me.

Sry, @MaxCarna, I can't help me.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I've been looking the planning graph of Xtryptic and must say it's very cryptic to me.
I hold an Excel spreadsheet where I transposed all the text that I got from Twine.

Every box or cell represent a decision in the game. Inside each box I break the text in pieces representing an action and consequently an image to be done. The image below is a 100% zoom view, the planning images are 30%. I changed the background color to green for scenes the jump to phase 2, and red the game overs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then every begining of month, I make a copy of the spreadsheet where I remove all arrows and visit the paths to define which scenes can be made within that month. I change background colors for selected scenes to yellow and I start to build the images.

When I finish all images from a box, I change the background to dark-blue. That's how I control versions. I believe that looking to one after the other, it make some sense:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Is very good.
And please, apologize me, do not take me seriously, I was joking.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends,
MaxCarna here, just to let you know that I already have the entire text for The Dinner, phase 2 of Unforgettable Dinner.
That's a printscreen of Twine editor, every box is a scene which means a lott of work for me in the next months, a lott of content to you.
First I will start to absorb the text and organize in my way on a spreadsheet. Then I will select the scope for phase 2 first version.
I will try to finish this work (it takes several days) synchronized with phase 1 last scenes. Then we start the run again.
Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Sirrah

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Is there walkthrough?
Not yet, when I finish this phase 1 at the end of month, I will release the scenes path, so probably some walkthroughs will come out.

But you can save and skip some scenes, it shouldn't be hard to found some sex scenes. You can't get them all at once, multiple paths leads to the next phase.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Not yet, when I finish this phase 1 at the end of month, I will release the scenes path, so probably some walkthroughs will come out.

But you can save and skip some scenes, it shouldn't be hard to found some sex scenes. You can't get them all at once, multiple paths leads to the next phase.
How soon are we from getting introduced to your co-worker or the lady in the red dress ?:)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Some users found 2 scenes with problems, I made a new package:

Very small changes, if I was a user I wouldn't bother to download again, for new downloads please use this one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Some users found 2 scenes with problems, I made a new package:

Very small changes, if I was a user I wouldn't bother to download again, for new downloads please use this one.
Thanks, added to OP.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks,
I'm here to share the game's development stats with you.

As we need 309 images, I created a goal for myself to make at least 10 images per day. In the last sunday I should have 150, I failed this goal, achieving only 134 at end of day, but instead I was able to make something much more exciting for me.
I was finally able to train a person to help me making scenes and the results are being great. She already made 18 images with my guidance, future is very promising.
Right now we have 163, considering that today, 18, I didn't start to produce yet, I should have 170 from day 17, this mean that now I'm only 7 images behind schedule. But with this extra help I'm completely confident that we will achieve the goal at the end of the month.
This month my mind can only think about making images unstoppably. As for the next month, I have big questions to resolve: do I focus finishing the translations? Or focus in discover what cause the game to crash in some browsers? I take sometime to finish acquired courses, like Dreamlight advanced lights? Or even I complete Unity course? If I implement the game score system or go straight to phase 2 images? I still need to transpose Twine and build the phase 2 roadmap...
As the project grows, the points of attention multiple themselves, having new resources to lean on is the greatest thing that could happen!
This is a sample with an image with the news lights, I really like it. I can't publish nudity here, so I shared an example in Discord too. If you are a patron, please consider joining. Another point that I have to consider: if I should create public channels and channels for patrons only.

Reactions: Melkai

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
In the phase 2 planned for the next month. Everyone will arrive for the dinner :D
I absolutely love Jessica, she was great in the first game. I guess Phase 2 is where the party really starts, I'm looking forward to more action with her in the next phase :D

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes