VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I guess there's still no option to do anything with Kayleigh (the daughter, whatshername?)?

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
Hi friends

V0.07 is out

Announcement post:

v0.07 changes:

- A new path including a anal scene with Jen.

- The new path begins on "Sit Cozy", be sure to choose "Well, there's no use in putting off my first move...".

Regards
Now we're talking! I don't know why some puritan Devs don't include anal sex in their games at least with some characters..

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I guess there's still no option to do anything with Kayleigh (the daughter, whatshername?)?
Not until the party, the writer said that in the upcoming dinner section there is the opportunity to involve Kayleigh in some "compromising situations".

when is the party going to start...
According to my planning, the phase 1 will be complete with v0.08, v0.09 and v0.10. I'm already making v0.08, I will deliver on day 31. v0.09 should come on the end of June, and v0.10 in the end of July. So the party should come in August, the text is ready.

Now we're talking! I don't know why some puritan Devs don't include anal sex in their games at least with some characters..
That's true, I always look for one of those scenes on games, it is just like the final frontier :)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
anyone have walkthrough?
There are few game overs on this phase, all paths leads to the dinner, there is no way to get all sex scenes in just one play through. It is made to be played more than once, with the skip and save options, it became easier to explore all possibilities. I'm focusing on the last versions, can't make one right now, but any user make one I will share here

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not until the party, the writer said that in the upcoming dinner section there is the opportunity to involve Kayleigh in some "compromising situations".
Well, thanks for the answer.
But I do hope you realize that this is torture. You've been dangling that sweet prize before my eyes since the first game.

;)

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Well, thanks for the answer.
But I do hope you realize that this is torture. You've been dangling that sweet prize before my eyes since the first game.

;)
I imagine that, I make the images and the code but I don't control the story flow. When I read the next text to create the image, I guess I feel what the user experiences while playing. Same joy, same pain.

For my luck somebody requested a custom extra scene with a foursome with Jen, Kayleigh and Jessica. That was a great opportunity to design naked Kayleigh.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
This game dead? The Patreon page has been under review for a while now and the dev have gone silent
(Tho, he was online yesterday?)

Reactions: PARIKSHIT

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

I just saw the mail warning about the suspension, the message has arrived about 40 minutes ago.

They don't say nothing on the message, just a only a default text.

I replied asking which guideline was violated, I have no clue about what it was.

The newer extra scene has no incest, necrophilia, fetish content, don't know if they considered something hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

I'm also keeping nude pics only for patrons.

I will let you know soon as they answer

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Patreon office only work from 9am to 5pm, monday to friday, they suspend us near 5pm and did not opened yet.

This doesn't make sense, they should first send a notice, suspend later if the problem persist.

If they respond near 5pm again, they will only see the changes and liberate the account on monday. Doesn't seem fair.

Reactions: UncleVT

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
It is available, no impact, available at .

They send me a message saying that I can't have any public post, banner, tier, that contains nudity or adult content. I replied asking what is considered adult content besides nudity, but as I predicted this was just before their closing time, then they should only answer on monday :(

I'm suspecting that was the name of the sponsor website "Wet Pussy" on the text, maybe it was an automatic suspension process based on text key words. Besides that, the image of the Tier 3 was showing a nipple.

I removed the "pussy" from the text, also changed the post to be "patron only", covered the nipple on the image.

I will keep creating the images following the schedule to deliver on the end of the month.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
We are cleared.

In the end the problem was 2 or 3 old public posts that was showing some boobies, I changed them to Patron Only since friday, today they have released us.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
We are cleared.

In the end the problem was 2 or 3 old public posts that was showing some boobies, I changed them to Patron Only since friday, today they have released us.
boobies_by_crubat.jpg
Sorry it had to be done....maybe next time show some horror or violence, that should be fine... :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Dodelig and UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes