VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Never rely on Google Translator for correctness: it's purely statistical, and so beyond understanding mistyped words, it will occasionally produce wildly incorrect translations if it doesn't have enough data to draw from. It's likely also vulnerable to google-bombing, though I don't know if people actually do that.
That's true, the whole Google engine is based on user's feedback.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
"", it. " -> I couldn't found.
expertely -> "She's expertely gulping down semen": I can't say what is wrong.
just pass -> "facing the TV screen just pass your door" changed to "facing the TV screen just passing your door"
cascade -> "her long athletic legs, the cascade of blonde hair": I can't say what is wrong.
"She's expertly gulping down semen"
"facing the TV screen just passing your door" = refers to MC moving while looking at TV. I don't recall the exact frame that appeared in but I think you're correct since he's moving to the couch but he could also have the TV near his bedroom door in which case, the correct word is "past".
"her long athletic legs, the cascade of blonde hair" isn't bad.. but could be better said as "her long athletic legs and cascading locks of blonde hair" - This makes me visualize long sexy legs with long wavy blonde hair.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
  • I solved the double quotes searching all ocurrencies in the project.
  • breath in -> breathe in; got it!
  • Did you get the blowjob one? That's not a double quote, it's three quotes with words in between.
  • I retract that bit about breath: I may have misread it. It should be either "you breathe" or "your breath", never "your breathe" which is what I suspect I pressed you to change it into. If there is a "you breath" somewhere, then that's what I was referring to. If not, then there was no typo!

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
  • Did you get the blowjob one? That's not a double quote, it's three quotes with words in between.
  • I retract that bit about breath: I may have misread it. It should be either "you breathe" or "your breath", never "your breathe" which is what I suspect I pressed you to change it into. If there is a "you breath" somewhere, then that's what I was referring to. If not, then there was no typo!
- Yes, I got it, when I made the search for double quotes, I found that case too.
- You are rigth, it was "your breath" I have changed to "your breathe", now I changed back to "your breath".

I just waiting Megan reply about Jen coming two times to the TV room to release a new file.

Reactions: Bagger288

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
My friends,

Sorry to be this late, you couldn't image the problems I faced with my environment since last week. I made a short resume on the Patreon page.

But there it is, a off-line version, with all bugs (hopelly) fixed.

Thank you for your feedback

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
So far this is looking pretty great! Am I correct in thinking that all the locked options are simply not ready yet, or is there a way to unlock them? It's tricky to figure out if I've seen every path yet...

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
So far this is looking pretty great! Am I correct in thinking that all the locked options are simply not ready yet, or is there a way to unlock them? It's tricky to figure out if I've seen every path yet...
You are correct, on the project page every month I post a scenes table describing what is ready, being developed or to be make on next versions. The writer is preparing score marks on each scene so I can implement a score system that will unlock scene based on score. This will only be used on Phases 2 and 3, at that time I will change the button colors to show at is missing and what is blocked

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
You are correct, on the project page every month I post a scenes table describing what is ready, being developed or to be make on next versions. The writer is preparing score marks on each scene so I can implement a score system that will unlock scene based on score. This will only be used on Phases 2 and 3, at that time I will change the button colors to show at is missing and what is blocked
Ah, cool. Thanks for the reply, and for the great game!

Reactions: MaxCarna

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends

V0.07 is out

Announcement post:

v0.07 changes:

- A new path including a anal scene with Jen.

- The new path begins on "Sit Cozy", be sure to choose "Well, there's no use in putting off my first move...".

Regards

Reactions: supermanz95

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi friends

V0.07 is out

Announcement post:

v0.07 changes:

- A new path including a anal scene with Jen.

- The new path begins on "Sit Cozy", be sure to choose "Well, there's no use in putting off my first move...".

Regards
Thanks, added to OP.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes