VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Only the writer can say for sure, but I guess the boss will set the game and someone will get some from Kayleigh, the boss or Jim.

I uploaded an excel file with all scenes from phase 1. It is not a proper walkthrough (sorry for that), but maybe can help. You can search the name of the image and then make the reverse path until the beginning to find the route.

Your scenes are respectively:
"GoingForItSheSGottaBeWetTheWaySheSActing01"
"KissHerRightHereRightNow03"
"WhileSheSThisHotMaybeSheWouldnTMindYouPuttingYourDickInHerButt07"

Thanks, Kcoope89
Thanks MaxCarna!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
In retrospective, I think game lingered way to much in phase 1. While I liked all reactivity, it is kinda like couple of paths are similar or almost the same, and with some foresight you could have gotten similar experience with maybe just 70% of currently done renders.

Reactions: MrJ

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
In retrospective, I think game lingered way to much in phase 1. While I liked all reactivity, it is kinda like couple of paths are similar or almost the same, and with some foresight you could have gotten similar experience with maybe just 70% of currently done renders.
It is true, I gave the same feedback to the writer in the past, I believe that having this in mind, she made the phase 2 completely different. In my imprint so far, the level of redundancy had a significant drop.

Reactions: MrJ

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi folks.

New version available v0.12:

Mega direct link:

How to upload the game to NOPY? We can't register there or something like that, it seems related to F95Zone.

Thanks

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hi folks.

New version available v0.12:

Mega direct link:

How to upload the game to NOPY? We can't register there or something like that, it seems related to F95Zone.

Thanks
God bless brother

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

My friends,

I was waiting confirmation to make this announce. As many of you noticed, I had to travel from day 7 through day 12 on this month. Now I will have another trip from tomorrow until the end of the month. Because of that, I won't be able to release v0.13 at the end of this month.

Thinking about that I decided to make this version bigger for the next month, instead of the regular 200 images, I selected a scope for 355 images, almost the double. Something more or less like v0.13 and v0.14 together.

The version will cover the entire arch of events before the guests leave and you stand alone with Jessica, where you will have a big number of endings to select. This include a very comic sex scene.

I have some images ready, but not enough for a small release. I'm sorry about that, but there no other trips on the radar until the end of the year. I intend to finish phase 2 this year, letting phase 3 for the beginning of the next year.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends

I know that some of you are still upset because the missing release on october, so decided to present a mid term planning, the cover everything until the end of phase 2. Suggestions are always welcome.

First of all, some good news: the writer sent me an extension for the second path, related to Claire, the boss wife. As much as I could read, it will be a very hot part.

Now, analyzing the scenes board, what we have:

1) Dark blue boxes were released, version v0.11, in this path Amanda is close to Jim and start to make some naughty things at the dinner room.

2) Light blue is v0.12, introduce a new path, where Jessica is close to Jim, start to make some movements under the table and cause a conflict between the other women.

3) Yellow is the current version being build v0.13 expected for november 30. The conflict will turn into a fight, Jim will be prompted to help or just leave and get some action out of the chaos.

4) The purple boxes v0.14 expected for december 31 they are a teaser for phase 3, some action with Kayleigh and Ellyce. This 3rd path is a gift for the new year.

5) Red boxes v0.15, the extended fourth path related to Claire. This version is expected on january 31. It is possible that the whole path can't be delivered in one version, the remained scenes will be added to v0.17.

6) For the green boxes, I have to anticipate that, in the end of v0.13 all guests leave except Jim and Jessica. So v0.16 expected on february 28, is all about sex actions between Jim and Jessica. A lot of them are hanging loose because I'm trying to re-organize, grouping similar scenes. It is high probable that some scenes will be cut to avoid redundancy. Some of them are related to specific fetiches, this can be turned into a special version to be released after the phase 3.

7) For the last, v0.17 on march 31 will be a release to accommodate everything missing over phase 2. Probably a piece of the red boxes and the remaining green boxes that will make part of phase 2. Also I intend to implement the pontuacting system here, it will be used on phase 3.

Concluding, if everything goes as planned, phase 3 will be presented on april 30.

wakawaka

Jan 27, 2017
Any news about Kayleigh content in phase 3? Cause while I've enjoyed everything so far, it's been a long wait. I know I'm not the only one who went into this wanting a Jim/Kayleigh fun time. I understand you're not in charge of the story, but some hope would be nice =D

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Any news about Kayleigh content in phase 3? Cause while I've enjoyed everything so far, it's been a long wait. I know I'm not the only one who went into this wanting a Jim/Kayleigh fun time. I understand you're not in charge of the story, but some hope would be nice =D
There will be some fun in the subsequent version to the one being developed, V0.14 on December will have some action with Kayleigh and Ellyce, they both will be at Jim's side. They will use some moves under table to contest for Jim's attention.

Soon as I get the script, I will inform the effort and time to achieve full action with her.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
What's up, my friends?

I'm passing to inform that we started to test some small animations in gif and mp4 formats, check that out:

More about it here:

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi friends,

Just to let you know, we have more than 300 images ready, this week will be enough to finish de v0.13 scope. The projected number now is 359 images, some phrases had to be splitted.

I just ordered one RTX 2080 TI :D I'm really anxious about it, but it will take some days to arrive. It was a few days before black friday but the vendor announced that all delivers will take time because of the huge sales. I'm very hopeful that new drivers for ray tracing technology will really improve the render times.

Right now I have two 1070 with 1920 cudas each, 3840 in total. One single 2080 ti has 4352 cuda cores. My scene size limit will increase from 8gb for 11gb. My secondary computer have just one 970 4gb, can only assemble and test scenes. My plan is to transfer the 2x 1070 to the secondary computer, bring the 970 using only for the operational system, letting the new 2080 ti exclusively for render. Because in fact I don't have all 8gb available, because one of the gpus have an allocated space for the OS.

That's it, I don't post here frequently but I can assure that I'm always working a lot over this project. I wish you all a great week!

Reactions: kajmanek125

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

New version released, complete announcementt:

Direct download:

360 new images, continuing in the same table disposition from v0.12, the discussion in the kitchen will evolve to a fight. Jim will be prompted to help or act as the hero he his and leave the girls alone to sort it out.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes