VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Could not understand this map at all!
In the left side there is a scene "Start Here" on cell A6, each box has the decisions options at end, the arrows point where the next options are.

You can look randomicaly for a scene that you want to see and then navigate backward through the arrows until "Start Here", you will know all choices you will have to make to achieve that scene on the game.

For example, "just fuck the hell out of her butt, no-frills, no turns, just a nice hard ass-fucking" it is on the cell L2. There is a arrow arriving from "let me fuck your tight asshole" on L3. Again, the arrow come from "slap her quickly and nod back at your cock" on K5. Going successively until A6, noting the cell's names, you will have the complete path.

Start here (A6) ->
You invited Kayleigh and asked her mother to come as well (B7) ->
Go With Booze (C7) ->
"To beauty," and you nod at Jen (D7) ->
Round two is for you and Jen alone (F6) ->
Sit cozy (G8) ->
"Well, there's no use in putting off my first move..." (H7) ->
put her hand on your cock (J6) ->
Stroke my cock, slut. (J5) ->
slap her quickly and nod back at your cock (K5) ->
let me fuck your tight asshole (L3) ->
just fuck the hell out of her butt, no-frills, no turns, just a nice hard ass-fucking (L2)

Reactions: johnconnor

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
walkthough for v 0.17 please ???
This path will lead to v0.17 content, inside v0.17 you basically have decisions about sex actions like use mouth or tits, and so on.

Path to achieve the new section:

- Jump to Phase 2.
- Introduce Kayleigh and Jen to everyone
- You, Kayleigh, Jen, Boss, Claire, Ellyce, Amanda, Jessica
- smile, nod, and make small talk as you see where this goes...
- let Jessica lead this
- interesting...very interesting...let's see what happens...
- hop up and go after her immediately
- tuck it away as you go after Kayleigh
- I was so horny from being around your mom I needed some kind of release
- Stay for this amazing moment
- start jerking off at the sight
- return to the table - let the girls sort it out
- go back to the kitchen and see what you can do
- pull them apart as soon and as forcefully as you can
- Hell yeah - might as well salvage something out of this.
- be sweet with the poor drunkish girl
- more kissing, please!
-> Sure, I don't mind being the other guy...

Reactions: adsl2009

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

Phase Three V0.21 became public.

The last phase is finally here. Although this version don't have sexual content due to the long introduction, it opened a way for us to deliver interesting sexual scenes on the next version. V0.22 will be about sexual actions on the same path, for v0.23 maybe we will work on one of the others paths. This month we added a new extra scene called "From User: dominatrix" that has hot sex scene with the girls on a different style.

Play online:
Download (v0.21 complete):
Download (v0.21 1920px only):
Download (v0.21 768px only):

Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
v0.21 (new) = 209 images.

The game reached 3,531 images. Control your progress using the scenes counter on Settings pane.

V0.21 Changes:
- Phase 3 introduction, boss' game explanation, first scenes of the "Be nice"(treat her like a lady) path.
- The new content was added at the end of the scene "The dinner comes to an end".
- Added button "Jump to Phase 3" at the beginning.
- Kayleigh's new appearance.

Thanks

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hi friends,

Phase Three V0.21 became public.

The last phase is finally here. Although this version don't have sexual content due to the long introduction, it opened a way for us to deliver interesting sexual scenes on the next version. V0.22 will be about sexual actions on the same path, for v0.23 maybe we will work on one of the others paths. This month we added a new extra scene called "From User: dominatrix" that has hot sex scene with the girls on a different style.

Play online:
Download (v0.21 complete):
Download (v0.21 1920px only):
Download (v0.21 768px only):

Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
v0.21 (new) = 209 images.

The game reached 3,531 images. Control your progress using the scenes counter on Settings pane.

V0.21 Changes:
- Phase 3 introduction, boss' game explanation, first scenes of the "Be nice"(treat her like a lady) path.
- The new content was added at the end of the scene "The dinner comes to an end".
- Added button "Jump to Phase 3" at the beginning.
- Kayleigh's new appearance.

Thanks
the 768px is the same as 1920px

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I see you control other character choices at the end of phase 3. When will be system added that will make them decide on their own, based on your previous choices in phase 1 and 2?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry, the link for the 768px version was wrong, this one is the right one:

Reactions: Aloelihim

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I see you control other character choices at the end of phase 3. When will be system added that will make them decide on their own, based on your previous choices in phase 1 and 2?
I'm having some troubles to work on the code, to implement the scoring system I will have to create classes for each character and change every scene to apply + or - based on the actions. I will make everyting to add this together with the boss game.

0/10. This doesn't follow the plot of the Good Neighbor Stuff video at all!
Sorry, I didn't understand the reference

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Where's this scene?
That's one of the extra scenes, acessible only in the online version. Tier 3 users can describe a small scene, 20 frames, with anything that they have on their mind. I create the scene and put on the online version, where tier 2 users can access.

One of the downloadable versions had some extra images by mistake. They were not accessible through the game, but they were on the folder.

Reactions: Sollers

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, would there be a compressed version of this game? I would very much appreciate seeing one, really.

Hanzohatori

Mar 6, 2018
anyone knows how to follow "JEN" kayleigh's mom path on the 3rd phase? i did all seat arrangement on dinner but each one doesnt have a scene with her, or there was not a scene meant for her on this update?

Reactions: Sollers

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
The 768px version of the game has a error where some of the photos have the URL address wrong. Some point to 1920px folder. I had to brainstorm a solution to the problem since I dont know HTML. Lol. I just copied the 768px folder and renamed it as 1920px lmao. It works but its wastage of space. Pls fix.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The 768px version of the game has a error where some of the photos have the URL address wrong. Some point to 1920px folder. I had to brainstorm a solution to the problem since I dont know HTML. Lol. I just copied the 768px folder and renamed it as 1920px lmao. It works but its wastage of space. Pls fix.
I informed some posts behind, check the if the first image says v0.21 or v0.17. V0.17 is the wrong version

Sorry, the link for the 768px version was wrong, this one is the right one:

Reactions: ryan_love

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
anyone knows how to follow "JEN" kayleigh's mom path on the 3rd phase? i did all seat arrangement on dinner but each one doesnt have a scene with her, or there was not a scene meant for her on this update?
In all of the four arrangements, you have scenes that lead to "The dinner comes to an end." Until v0.17 this scene ended saying "Wait for the next update", from v0.21 this is the gateway for the third phase.

Reactions: Hanzohatori

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends!

V0.22 released and the sex scene that everyone have being waiting is finally here, the young blond girl, Kayleigh and mc.

v22.jpg

Play online:

Like I did last month, there are the 3 download options:
(All sizes)
(1920px only)
(768px only)

V0.22 Changes:
- 215 images evolving only Jim and Kayleigh.

Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
v0.21 = 209
v0.22 = 215 (new)
The game reached 3.746 images.. Control your progress using the scenes counter on Settings pane.

Path for the new version (choose these choices):
- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- Politely Refuse
- I really like Kayleigh
- An evening on the porch
- Finally make a move on Kayleigh
- Treat her like a lady
- Suggest staying in
- And so you'll clean the house
- Continue to get to know her
- Continue to develop your relationship
- ** Let her lead **

The new version is already available in English and Portuguese.

Browsers tested on Windows 10:
Chrome - ok
Firefox - ok
Opera - ok
Edge - Error
Internet explorer - Error
Safari - Error

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The thread was updated however is not showing in the latest updates page, would anyone know why?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes