VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi Folks,

Due some feedback from here and on our page, we made the decision to split the game in two.

Unforgettable Dinner will be shorter and have Jim as the protagonist, a male protagonist, it will have multiple choices and will be similar to the harem style. I will add more female partners do Jim have action with.

The second game, have no name yet, will start on the boss' game, Kayleigh will be the protagonist, a female, linear choices and
will be similar to the corruption style.

The interface will be re-worked. I hired a professional on user experience to create a new design and I will implement.

Complete announcement

Thank you

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
PromoUnforgettable.png
Hi friends,

Unforgettable Dinner v2.0 was released:

Online version updated:

Webp (954,2mb):

Jpg(1,51gb):

v2.00 changes:
- Complete new layout, boss game removed, score applied.

The game was revised to 4346 images.

We were finally able to close the cycle we started by proposing splitting the games for the first time, we couldn't add the new content yet, we intend to create Claire's path on the next month. Only the dinner ending changed by now, the boss game was entirely removed, about 5 new images insert.

This game is now closer to the harem style, Jim (the male protagonist) will have the opportunity to have sex with multiple females, we will add more and more. There will definitely be bugs, it is impossible to review more than 4,000 scenes at once, but we need to take the first step. We still need to activate the extra scenes, create a presentation at the beginning and choose other musics for this game.

The score is working and it's applied to the choices after the dinner, the goal can still be changed by a review by the writer, but this is how it will work.

This game will start to receive updates again along with Corrupting Kayleigh: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupting-kayleigh-v1-04-xtryptic-studios.61083/

Check the complete announcement:

Thank you for sharing

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I gave the game a look on the url and am a little confused. It has the 'animated' label but it seems to be all stills? Granted I only played up to the dinner, but there were a few lewd scenes on the way.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Glad to see this one will begin updating again. Before it split into two games, it was one of my favorites. I really love all the options to be a jerk.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I gave the game a look on the url and am a little confused. It has the 'animated' label but it seems to be all stills? Granted I only played up to the dinner, but there were a few lewd scenes on the way.
There are only short animations, of few seconds. 4 years ago there were not so many games using Unreal, comparing to them now this game really seems quite static, the moder probably should remove the tag.

Glad to see this one will begin updating again. Before it split into two games, it was one of my favorites. I really love all the options to be a jerk.
That's the old Jim :D

what's the point of the extra click to choose your choice it's so tedious
To avoid users that are clicking fast on "next" to make choices without noticing, I saw this on Renpy games and created something similar.

will there be a female protagonist aka lesbian path ???
The other game "Corrupting Kayleigh" has a female protagonist and some lesbian scenes.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I see one problem in 2.00.
Score does not get saved with save game. Loading save game just keeps whatever score was before that point.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry for asking again, but there is any walkthrough ?

This file on Excel has all scenes on Phase 1

Phase 2 is divided in 4 main paths, but all of them have options to jump to the dinner end.

MaxCarna
Dear Dev, You know...
We need a Hero...
Hero, Who transfer you Game from HTML (Godnes... Who is it in 2021???) to RenPy :confused:
Most of our users play the game on our URL, I had to hire a 3tb bandwith server on Digital Ocean. The problem of using Renpy was to force users to download. But recently I saw that they made a package to export Renpy game to web, I will study it, maybe in the future I change the platform.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
HTML?
Does that mean, don't bother playing his game, cause it's an online game, and what's worse, the gameplay it's what's worse.

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a particular route to get to the party/ orgy scenes in Phase 3 ?
The only options I seem to have after the dinner party are to spend the rest of the evening with Kayleigh, or to not host the party :-(

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
No news on any update since Jan while the other game keeps getting updated. Just abandon this and get it over with. I think its such a disservice to all the people who started following you because of this game, that this has just been left for dead with no news. Not everyone likes a Female protag game
Our plan was to divide time between the two games, making smaller updates on Corrupting to allow us to work on Unforgettable. But we found very larger scenes on Corrupting that wouldn't make sense to be delivered in half, however we are very close to the end. This month we are making the last update on Corrupting, it will it be considered a complete game and stop getting any attention.

Next month we will give full attention to Unforgettable Dinner. I understand that was a big risky to change the game style, that's when I decide to split the content and created Corrupting with the female protag on the last year, keeping Unforgettable only around Jim. I identify myself better with the male protagonist, I also want to return as soon as possible to produce in this style

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey everyone, there's an update for Unforgettable Dinner. From MaxCarna and his Patreon page:

Hi friends,

I'll have to be away from home for a few days, until the beginning of july. That's why we won't have a version this month.

We have already started porting code from Corrupting Kayleigh to Unforgettable Dinner, there are still some bugs reported by users after the last update.

We plan to update and fix everything and insert new content involving Jim and Claire.

At the same time, MM continues working to improve the text of the Club section, she will not stop this work.

Thank you for your support

Reactions: Roman DeVil

Chris16

Jul 3, 2021
Let's go:

- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- Politely Refuse
- I really like Kayleigh
- An evening on the porch
- Finally make a move on Kayleigh
- Treat her like a lady
- Suggest staying in
- And so you will clean the house
- Continue to get to know her
- Conitue to develop your relationship
- Let her lead where she wishes to go
- Lean foward and start eating...
- Finger her little asshole
- Fuck her
- Bend her over the table...
- Drag Kayleigh inside...
- >>Claire<<

Have fun!
Broo see this it's only showing loading in all games afrernoon to remember unforgettable dinner and corrupting kayleigh too please help me out of it

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Broo see this it's only showing loading in all games afrernoon to remember unforgettable dinner and corrupting kayleigh too please help me out of it
Chris16,

I'm coming back today, sorry for the time. I made a test right now using Firefox and it worked. Please press CTRL+SHIFT+I, in the new windows click on the tab "Console" copy any error message there.

This is probably because some resource is blocked on the settings.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes