VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
OK, so every time I "finish" downloading the game my browser crashes. Can anyone help me? Or should I just play the HTML? Is there a difference between the downloaded version and the HTML?

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry what is the difference between the Broswer version and the other, because the first one is 1Gb while the second one is 1.8Gb?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
OK, so every time I "finish" downloading the game my browser crashes. Can anyone help me? Or should I just play the HTML? Is there a difference between the downloaded version and the HTML?
The browser crashes right after the download finish or when you start the game? All game formats are HTML, the online version is hosted on a remote server with great bandwith. Some people prefer to download the game and play without internet connection, that's why I export this portable version.

Sorry what is the difference between the Broswer version and the other, because the first one is 1Gb while the second one is 1.8Gb?
On the 1gb version I use images on Webp format that was created by Google. As Apple and Microsoft hates them, Safari and Edge don't recognize this format. That's why I have the second version using JGP. Webp takes less space, you can use it with Chrome, Opera and Firefox.

The third download option only adds the files for the new version, if you already have the previous one.

Reactions: Viking808

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
The browser crashes right after the download finish or when you start the game? All game formats are HTML, the online version is hosted on a remote server with great bandwith. Some people prefer to download the game and play without internet connection, that's why I export this portable version.
Browser crashes right after the download finishes.

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
I believe that is not related to the game, but it is strange, anyway. You are downloading from Nopy or Mega?
I downloaded from Mega. Just to let you know I tried downloading again and again on Mega but it keeps crashing. But, I was able to download on Nopy successfully.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
I downloaded from Mega. Just to let you know I tried downloading again and again on Mega but it keeps crashing. But, I was able to download on Nopy successfully.
are you using mega's browser extension? I had many problems with it and stopped using.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I'm glad that it worked from Nopy, I really like Nopy but I can't upload there.

are you using mega's browser extension? I had many problems with it and stopped using.
All browser are strange after last Windows 10 major update, they become extreme slow for no reason. I removed all extensions because of that. Thanks for the tip

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Since I have seen that there are many languages to choose from but Italian is missing, would it be possible to have it in the future? Thank you

b3ta

Jul 19, 2018
I only get the 'Loading' screen, no matter which browser I use and whether or not I use the Mac fix 'index.html' file. :-(
Chrome dev tool reports:

Access to script at 'file:///Users/beta/Downloads/unforgettable-dinner-download-v101-jpg/main-es2015.e748d59ff3147320c500.js' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https.

Last edited:

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Phase 3 is linear, just move ahead saving sometimes to go back in case of game over options.
Lol, but all gameover options have "Jen's/Kayleigh's lust score isn't high enough" written on them INSTEAD of the actual options, so it's impossible to accidentally lose anyways.

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
That's a good point, when I first read these lines, I asked to our writer what she think about I add some blood. She said that some women can be a virgin and not have an intact hymen, that the blood wasn't necessary.

Never heard about any law or regulation preventing that, but I followed her lead. Probably I should have made a poll to see what our users would like most, but I had already done two polls by the time of the release, I was afraid to saturate the users. As nobody mentioned before, I kept that way.
yes some women can be a virgin and not have an intact hymen but usually there is a reason why a woman doesn't bleed when losing their virginity, like say if they are a gymnast and they are jumping around and doing the splits and all that then they probably wont or the other one i have heard as an example is if the woman is overweight then they might not bleed when losing their virginity (those are the only 2 examples i know off as to why a woman doesn't bleed when losing their virginity, there most likely are allot more), either way it is the developers choice as to what they want to do with their story, personally i prefer to see the blood since that is a 100% tell that they were a virgin and it helps with immersion imo

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V102.jpg
Hi friends,

I'm here to announce that v1.02 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

More environments and more side characters again. We will cover ideas 5, 6 and 7.

Complete post:

V1.02 Changes:
- 204 images advancing on the mall.

Download versions:
- v1.2 Webp Full (1.38gb):
- v1.2 Jpg Full (2.16gb):
- v1.2 Webp incremental (39.6mb. requires v1.01):

Path for v1.02 (do these choices):
- Jump to the Mall
- Kayleigh will guide the experience
- Kiss girl in the middle of te food court.
- Kayleigh looks for someone she knows.
- Kayleigh's third idea.
- Kayleigh flashes her boobs to someone in the food court.
- there's the guy alone at the China Wok counter
- Kayleigh's fourth idea
- Flash to some store patrons
- Go to a Hidden Vicky's
- Ellyce chooses the blonde
- Kayleigh's fifth idea

House complete 5.421 images :
Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
Phase three = 2098 images.
The mall
v1.00 = 188 images
v1.01 = 200 images
v1.02 = 204 images (new)
The game reached 6013 images. Check your progress on Settings pane.

Remembering 4k scene of the month, all $10 and $25 patrons will receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:
Webp.netCompressStayhome.jpg

Thanks for your support

Reactions: Sirrah and rick87

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
in this game, is the protagonist gonna do anything at all? Or continue to show how someone's fucking somewhere? And how the whore does what this boss does? It's getting a little tired.
sorry for google translation

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
good idear would be to torrent the game ie if game is over say say 6gb

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
in this game, is the protagonist gonna do anything at all? Or continue to show how someone's fucking somewhere? And how the whore does what this boss does? It's getting a little tired.
sorry for google translation
In the next version, he will make an intervention, but the dynamics of the writer went something like this:
Phase 1 the protagonist advancing on the girl's mother while she works. She explores dissimulation, the girl's innocence...
Phase 2 introduces several new characters and has quite different situations.
Phase 3 have two branches only to explore the protagonist desire over the girl, some romantic and some violent. And the game the explores corruption of the older man over the girl.
The Mall is focused on the girl's corruption, as she is the one that is proposing the situations, exploring her own internal naughty.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes