VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Ok, not sure it has anything to do with the issue but I'm playing from the drive location so it doesn't have the web-address just the drive storage. file:///F:/unforgettable-dinner-dowload-v28-webp/index.html
That said with ctrl-shit-I open it works fine... sort of. It appears the game save side is keeping what it has stored in memory even though the drive changes.

I went ahead and deleted the saves. The save side still showed them. However, I went to the load side and without even loading a file it updated what you have in the game so when I went back to save the screen updated and showed the spaces being empty.

I had 4 saved games
deleted them and the saved game screen still show the games exist.
I then clicked the load instead and it updated.
So when I went back to the save screen it was then updated.

It looks like it was caching the data and not updating it though the drive changed.

Hope that helps.
I will try to simulate this behaviour on my computer. Thank you a lot for spending all this time on this.

There are a couple of routes that should be added.
the first is fairly early on at the discussion of the game.
1. Kalie or her mom want to inspect the money and make sure it is real. Then tosses it in the fire place and tells Edmond to get fucked. Lets face it that's would be one of the things that would happen in RL.

2. Kalie gets pissed after spanking his daughter and doesn't like Edmonds attitude after and She, the BF, the daughter strap Edmond and his wife down and wip the hell out of them a while and see how they like being on the other end. And as a parting gift the brief case full of money half is shoved up thier holes and the other half given to the daughter and she it told just leave the fucks.

I won't go into great details here an ass that was about half the shit Edmond was at my house spent 3 months in the hospital and then I made sure he found himself in jail for another 6 months. It doesn't pay to piss off people who know your dirt. Edmond would be an easy as hell target. He's not going to say shit the homesecurity system and camera would have him and his game and be all the proof needed to ruin his reputation and run him into bankruptcy in due time. Then having someone beat his daughter... There would be no end to the shit that man would be facing.
I will aks to the writer take a look on this sugestions.

Would it be possible for just the content update from .27 to .28? I dont want to have to redownload everything.
Well, why not?

Here

Delete all files (.html, .css, .js) on root folder except the assets folder, unzip the new file and paste on the same folder

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
v29.jpg
Hi friends

Phase Three v0.29 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

V0.29 Changes:
- 204 images continuing the game on the room.

Webp version (1,00gb):
Jpg version (1,67gb) :

Path for the new version (do these choices):
- Start Game
- Jump to Phase 3 >>>
- It's Up to Kayleigh and Jen
- I understand, let's get the party started!
- She looks nervous; ask Kayleigh if she wants to take a drink before we get started.
- Ask Kayleigh about the first time she masturbated.
- Kayleigh masturbated that night with Katelyn.
- "Perfect. Then let's continue. "Kayleigh, for $700, I want you to remove your panties."
- Kayleigh starts to describe her journey.
- Kayleigh tells them about her time with Jada.
- Kayleigh invites it.
- Jada got their suits.
- Next, Kayleigh, I want you to lift your skirt.
- Kayleigh agrees to kiss Ellyce.
- Kayleigh agrees to masturbate for them.
- Kayleigh, influenced by liquor.
- "For your next task," Edmund considers
- Kayleigh strips her from bottom to top
- the next request is offered.
- Kayleigh should punish Ellyce.
- Kayleigh agrees to give Ellyce swats, and Ellyce agrees to take them.
- Ellyce is bent over Jim's lap.
- Kayleigh wins while Ellyce is bent over Jim's thighs.
- Edmund offers the ninth task.
- Respite.
- The tenth request.
- >>Kiss my wife for one minute.<<

The 4k scene of this month, all $10 patrons receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:
Webp.netCompressAmanda.jpg

Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Manshino and rick87

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
anybody else stuck at loading screen?
It's the version x browser. Which browser you are using? And the version is webp or jpg? Also Chrome sometimes is blocking the access to the local store, this lead to this problem too.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
I'm using Firefox Version 72.0.1 (64-bit) and its the jpg version.
It's the version x browser. Which browser you are using? And the version is webp or jpg? Also Chrome sometimes is blocking the access to the local store, this lead to this problem too.
I tried changing the base href to "/" but that didn't work as well.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
This is the cross-origin access because jgp version has some legacy libraries. You have two options: use the webp version or replace index.html for this file:

Reactions: bosedk

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V30.jpg
Hi friends

Phase Three v0.30 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

That is the last version in this house, these clothes, maybe hair and so on. The character will meet in another day on a mall. For this reason I will consider that we rechead version 1.0. The new content will be something extra

V0.30 Changes:
- 223 images with tasks fourteen and fifteen tasks.
- Last content on the house.

Webp version (1,03gb):
Jpg version 1,74gb) :

New* Incremental Webp version (47,2mb) :
Instructions:
- You must have v0.29.
- On the root folder, delete everything except the folder "assets".
- Copy the new content to the same folder.

Path for v0.30 (do these choices):
- Kiss my wife for one minute (path from v0.29)
- Kayleigh agrees to make out with Claire
- Claire tries to rub Kayleigh's
- The 11th offer
- Kiss Jim
- Jen holds Jim's throughout the task
- The twelfth task
- I want you to fondle and suckle my daughter's breasts
- Kayleigh agrees to touch
- Jen has mercy on Jim
- The Thirteenth Request
- Use an object in this room to pleasure
- Kayleigh agrees to pleasure
- Kayleigh finger-fucks Ellyce
- The fourteenth request
- Kayleigh, I want you to go into the front yard
- >>Kayleigh agrees to strip in the front yard<<

The 4k scene of this month, all $10 patrons receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:
Webp.netCompressJim.jpg

Thank you for sharing

Reactions: rick87 and Manshino

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
no sens, i m disapointed about the game way goes too linear not enough surprises. i really don'tlike go it goes, especially when jim.refuse Kayleigh agrees to strip in the front yard. no differance but it will a break point here.
Not enough choice it will be more interesting that edmond are takes has in own game..with camera for exemple, jim kaley and jen can win money with some proof of deviant edmound...;). After a jim join kaley and jen for some fun; something like this..
That s pitty, because the hoottie and renders are pretty good..but the story..goes all down

(them sorry for my english)

for

hoottie, renders.
three some games about kaley jen and jim.

down
the story with edmond another path will be better

the evolution of the story..
Not enough surprises or incidence of decision in futur .
too linear...
*** stars only for me.

my favorite game
broken dreams
DEPRAVEDAWEKING
A WIFE AND A MOTHER
BEING A DIKE

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
When will be missing branching be completed? For the existing story bits.

Also, the relationship game mechanic, when will it be added? I know that a bit of it was added for phase 1, and that it is just placeholder at the current time.

Reactions: COOLMASTER

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Where is the saves? I can find my saves.
The saves stay on the browser's local storage. You can see them pressing CTRL+SHIFT+I, click "Application" on the top, and "Local Storage on the left side".

no sens, i m disapointed about the game way goes too linear not enough surprises. i really don'tlike go it goes, especially when jim.refuse Kayleigh agrees to strip in the front yard. no differance but it will a break point here.
Not enough choice it will be more interesting that edmond are takes has in own game..with camera for exemple, jim kaley and jen can win money with some proof of deviant edmound...;). After a jim join kaley and jen for some fun; something like this..
That s pitty, because the hoottie and renders are pretty good..but the story..goes all down

(them sorry for my english)

for

hoottie, renders.
three some games about kaley jen and jim.

down
the story with edmond another path will be better

the evolution of the story..
Not enough surprises or incidence of decision in futur .
too linear...
*** stars only for me.

my favorite game
broken dreams
DEPRAVEDAWEKING
A WIFE AND A MOTHER
BEING A DIKE
We had to change our approach because many users were complaining that the game was taking too long to finish. In a way, when we spend time creating alternative paths, the story stops in the same point. We made this last phase in a straight line to rush to the end, releasing the users that are anxious to see how the story ends. Then we add alternatives.

I like Being a DIK a lot too, same creator of Acting Lessons.

Is there a path to NOT sharing any women with Edmund? :unsure:
After the Dinner, don't choose "It's up to them", Edmund will leave and Jim stay with Kayleigh.

When will be missing branching be completed? For the existing story bits.

Also, the relationship game mechanic, when will it be added? I know that a bit of it was added for phase 1, and that it is just placeholder at the current time.
The missing branch will be added after the end of the story, I have to wait the writer send me text for Kayleigh alone path. Other paths like Jessica alone on phase 2, Kayleigh alone after dinner, or the girls story (resort and snow) I have the text, I have to create the images.

The points that you get on phase 1 were suposed to be tested like filters on phase 3, however when I tested, I saw that it was impossible to achieve the goals that the writer defined. I asked her to make a complete revision of how the points are earned to make the goals something plausible. She had to priorize the mall text, but now I believe that she will back to this. The code is practically ready

how many lust points you need to unlock the act 3 choises and is there a walkthrought to how to get them
The system it's under revision, when I receive the new definition I will produce a walkthrought to get the best path.

Reactions: psycohunter96

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Are we going to have a scene between Kayleigh and her mother in the future? Either lesbian or threesome.
There is an extra scene with this content, I don't believe that we will have this on the main story, I didn't saw it on the text yet.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes