VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 03 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release does not support my gestures

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: MaxCarna

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what lust scores you need for phase 3 to get either mom or daughter to do optional acts? I found a loop where I can up the lust scores in phase 1 for both to over 100, but it dose not gain me anything in phase 3. Also when they go over 100 you lose the icon for the lust as well the angel icon for the daughter.

Is there a trigger in phase 2 for seating arrangements or acts to enable the phase 3 options where the score is high enough?

I have been trying to track down the various branches for this and am at a loss at this point.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Can anyone tell me what lust scores you need for phase 3 to get either mom or daughter to do optional acts? I found a loop where I can up the lust scores in phase 1 for both to over 100, but it dose not gain me anything in phase 3. Also when they go over 100 you lose the icon for the lust as well the angel icon for the daughter.

Is there a trigger in phase 2 for seating arrangements or acts to enable the phase 3 options where the score is high enough?

I have been trying to track down the various branches for this and am at a loss at this point.
Miklos,

I'm really sorry for that, the writer sent me an schema for points and we should insert filters on Phase 3. However when I implemented I saw that it was impossible to reach the goals (disconsidering the loop you found). I asked her to revise the whole system performing tests on the game, that's why the score is still there.

Right now there are no filters for tasks on Phase 3, the missing scenes were passed over by users that asked to the game to move forward. Sorry for all the time you spent. I will share a new version very soon.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V100.jpg

Hi friends,

I'm here to announce that v1.00 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

Complete post:

The mall introduces the element of scenes with public exposure, a common genre of adult productions. The action level recedes but you can expect it to increase a lot in the next versions.

I personally liked the characters and the new scenario better, but post your opinions.

V1.00 Changes:
- 188 images on the new environment, the Mall.

Download versions:
- v1.0 Webp Full (1.05gb):
- v1.0 Jpg Full (1.79gb):
- v1.0 Webp incremental (31.4mb. requires v0.30):

Path for v1.00 (do these choices):
- Start game
- Jump to the mall

Scenes counting:
- House complete 5.421 images.
--- Phase one = 1690 images.
--- Phase two = 1633 images.
--- Phase three = 2098 images.
- The mall
--- v1.00 = 188 images (new).
The game reached 5.609 images. Check your progress on Settings pane.

Remembering 4k scene of the month, all $10 receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:
Webp.netCompressPajamas.jpg

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: arteau and rick87

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
Miklos,

I'm really sorry for that, the writer sent me an schema for points and we should insert filters on Phase 3. However when I implemented I saw that it was impossible to reach the goals (disconsidering the loop you found). I asked her to revise the whole system performing tests on the game, that's why the score is still there.

Right now there are no filters for tasks on Phase 3, the missing scenes were passed over by users that asked to the game to move forward. Sorry for all the time you spent. I will share a new version very soon.
Thank you for your quick reply! I have really enjoyed the game so far. I did run through the new update and like the setting in the mall.

Reactions: MaxCarna

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...so v. 1.00 is supposed to be the full release, or is any other update still planned?

With that said, I'm hoping for a compressed version soon...

Reactions: cloudmoon

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
...so v. 1.00 is supposed to be the full release, or is any other update still planned?

After looking at the patreon page, it seems as if this is not the last update. All the scenes within the house are now done. Now they're moving on to scenes in the mall.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017

I considered that game done with the house content, it goes from the girl and mom arriving to prepare the dinner, the dinner and 15 tasks after dinner, and the guests leaves. The next releases are extra actions that will take please in a Mall now.

Is there a solution for the index.html not loading problem?
It depends on the browser, I tested most of them and they are described on post 1 of this thread under the spoiler "Browser test". You can take a look on the browser console (CTRL+SHIFT+I on Chrome) if there is any error message.

any guide or walkthrough?
Phase 1 is more complex, there is a spreadsheet here:
Phase 2 have only 4 paths, choose "You, Kayleigh, Jen, Boss, Claire, Ellyce, Amanda, Jessica" to go to phase 3, but the other paths also have sex scenes.
Phase 3 is linear, just move ahead saving sometimes to go back in case of game over options.

Reactions: cleanfeel

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V101.jpg

Hi friends,

I'm here to announce that v1.01 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

The mall story advances, the Kayleigh's boldness level increases, new stores are presented, new sellers...

Complete post:

V1.01 Changes:
- 200 images introducing new environments and side characters.

Download versions:
- v1.0 Webp Full (1.09gb):
- v1.0 Jpg Full (1.84gb):
- v1.0 Webp incremental (39.6mb. requires v1.00):

Path for v1.01 (do these choices):
- Jump to the Mall
- Kayleigh will guide the experience
- Kiss girl in the middle of te food court.
- Kayleigh looks for someone she knows.
- Kayleigh's thid idea.
- Kayleigh flashes her boobs to someone in the food court.

House complete 5.421 images :
Phase one = 1690 images.
Phase two = 1633 images.
Phase three = 2098 images.
The mall
v1.00 = 188 images
v1.01 = 200 images (new)
The game reached 5.809 images. Check your progress on Settings pane.

Extra_202004_1.jpg

Extra Scene: Kayleigh's Revenge

The new extra scene is available on the third page of the extra scene section. It is based on an existing scene on Third Phase on the Mean path and it won't please all audiences. Kayleigh will react to Jim's abuse in a more blunt way. It involves humiliation, bondage and pissing... you have been warned.

The original scene name is "Threaten her", it comes after the scene "Bring up anal!". They were created on version v0.25.

Remembering 4k scene of the month, all $10 and $25 patrons will receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:

Webp.netCompressSalesWomen.jpg

Thanks for sharing

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes