Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Don't forget that this game also comes with the option to let yourself be seduced & it's immersive enough for that to feel natural, too. Definitely a cut above most games.
Yeah this game is kinda interesting in ways, although it's not really my preference sexually, it has a few of gameplay elements i do enjoy.
It's super overwhelming at the beginning and like you said, it's very cool with the whole seduce be seduced mechanic.

convos don't make sense to me as i don't really know what i'm doing, some options points go up others points go down.
I think after much refinement i could be a fun mechanic.

Biggest let down about this game is i couldn't find the rape train... I was really looking forward to seeing how that would play out :(

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah this game is kinda interesting in ways, although it's not really my preference sexually, it has a few of gameplay elements i do enjoy.
It's super overwhelming at the beginning and like you said, it's very cool with the whole seduce be seduced mechanic.

convos don't make sense to me as i don't really know what i'm doing, some options points go up others points go down.
I think after much refinement i could be a fun mechanic.

Biggest let down about this game is i couldn't find the rape train... I was really looking forward to seeing how that would play out :(
The standard conversations are for increasing the relationship levels (or reducing them) and they also allow you to influence how the other candidates see each other, to a degree. The symbols behind the choices show what they will do, it takes a bit of time to get used to it.

Well actual rape only happens when someone looses a challenge (that is stuff that's introduced a bit into the game) that had intercourse at stake. So, e.g., if you challenge someone who says they'll take sex with you as their prize and loose they can rape you (and vice-versa ofc). Not really sure if that changes much about the sex scene, though, I never tried it & I usually either refuse challenges or make sure I can win them. Also some characters are far more likely than others to demand sex as a prize.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Are you refering to the screenshot I recently posted in a spoiler? If so, that's content from the latest supporter version, which will also be available at the next free version.

Reactions: tehlemon

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
DeepInteractivity : So I noticed with the first 2 options for Futa content selected (either PC only, or Peers only), the futa scene with the Mysterious Woman at the start won't play. She has a "Handjob" option in the dropdown indicating the game thinks she has a penis, but neither the text leading up to the scene nor her actions during the scene reflect it.

This leads me to my question: does setting one of the first two options for futa content block out any of the futa content in the game beyond altering the transformation scene during the prologue? Or is the Mysterious Woman's altered scene just a bug?

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
DeepInteractivity : So I noticed with the first 2 options for Futa content selected (either PC only, or Peers only), the futa scene with the Mysterious Woman at the start won't play. She has a "Handjob" option in the dropdown indicating the game thinks she has a penis, but neither the text leading up to the scene nor her actions during the scene reflect it.

This leads me to my question: does setting one of the first two options for futa content block out any of the futa content in the game beyond altering the transformation scene during the prologue? Or is the Mysterious Woman's altered scene just a bug?
I just checked the scene and everything seems to be working properly. Yes, the options "Only futa player" and "Futa peers (only)" are mild variations of "Enable all content", where futa content related to other characters remains unchanged.

Reactions: Ponyboy451

venator131

Jun 22, 2018
DeepInteractivity I had what I think is the same problem as Ponyboy; With default futa content Mysterious fucks the player, with Peer Only she scissors instead however she still comments as if she is penetrating you(The dissonance there actually nearly made me quit since that kind of thing seriously takes you out of immersion). Used fully submissive interactions with her. On version 0.3.10 Free.

Some more general feedback: Stat level ups don't feel at all rewarding, once I get to challenges this might change but almost all of the first interactions with the stat system have been negative for me, serious Quit Moment stuff. This is aggravated further by not seeming to have a way to track XP?

Generic Sex Scenes: Threesomes @ Moresomes. The leading system just doesn't seem to work all that well with multiple participants, all the shifts in lead make characters cancel sex actions too much(One on One it seems to work well enough). Additionally there don't seem to be multi-on-one positions? That seriously limits the scenes since there is no, say, riding the dick of someone that is being fucked by someone else.

Consversation System: This I like. It isn't super intuitive but once you work it out it is great. My one big complaint is there doesn't seem to be a good way to tell if someone is intending to drop out of the conversation soon.

Oh, just as I was about to post this I remembered something else: There doesn't seem to be a way to track player Drives? 'thou this at least feels more like something not fully implemented than design choice.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I had what I think is the same problem as Ponyboy; With default futa content Mysterious fucks the player, with Peer Only she scissors instead however she still comments as if she is penetrating you(The dissonance there actually nearly made me quit since that kind of thing seriously takes you out of immersion). Used fully submissive interactions with her. On version 0.3.10 Free.
Checked the script again and found an error that will be fixed in the next update, thanks for insisting.

Some more general feedback: Stat level ups don't feel at all rewarding, once I get to challenges this might change but almost all of the first interactions with the stat system have been negative for me, serious Quit Moment stuff. This is aggravated further by not seeming to have a way to track XP?
Just prioritize the stats that fit with the character you want to make. Training is necessary but not an immediate solution to all your problems - if it was, the other characters would also grow out of control. You can keep track of the experience until the next level up in your character's screen at the end of the day.

Generic Sex Scenes: Threesomes @ Moresomes. The leading system just doesn't seem to work all that well with multiple participants, all the shifts in lead make characters cancel sex actions too much(One on One it seems to work well enough). Additionally there don't seem to be multi-on-one positions? That seriously limits the scenes since there is no, say, riding the dick of someone that is being fucked by someone else.
Noted, will re-visit this in the future.

Consversation System: This I like. It isn't super intuitive but once you work it out it is great. My one big complaint is there doesn't seem to be a good way to tell if someone is intending to drop out of the conversation soon.
There are too many variables to know for certain what the other characters are going to do, but it's usually a safe bet that they will leave the conversation if they have very low social drive or are very bored or angry, unless something is forcing them to stay. When other NPCs initiate conversation, they usually have a specific goal in mind (which may range from increase friendship to take you to bed to simply spite you, depending on their personality and your relationship), which is sometimes hinted by their opening line.

Oh, just as I was about to post this I remembered something else: There doesn't seem to be a way to track player Drives? 'thou this at least feels more like something not fully implemented than design choice.
Player drives are intended to be of very scarce importance, since drives represent the values and priorities of a character's mind, and in the case of the player, these are represented by their own roleplay, rather than an AI dictating the player character's actions.

venator131

Jun 22, 2018
Just prioritize the stats that fit with the character you want to make. Training is necessary but not an immediate solution to all your problems - if it was, the other characters would also grow out of control. You can keep track of the experience until the next level up in your character's screen at the end of the day.
The problem is actually a lack of problems for stats to solve. You need to show the kinds of things stats do to relieve the tedium of raising them, it is too large a part of the gameplay loop early on for their not to be visible interactions with your stats.
The scripted encounters help, and in fact the Claw-Mir confrontation with a stat check for compromise is the reason I didn't take that Quit Moment, but making it to the combat section was still seriously wearing.
My suggestion is to make stats have a visible impact on jobs. Easy to balance around and reduces another bit of tedium slightly since the anticipation of seeing what effect a stat up had on a job breaks up the routine a bit. It also doesn't promise something hard to deliver on like increasing the number of scripted encounters, which players would expect to continue.

RE: visible XP Doh! I even checked that screen twice and still somehow missed it.
There are too many variables to know for certain what the other characters are going to do, but it's usually a safe bet that they will leave the conversation if they have very low social drive or are very bored or angry, unless something is forcing them to stay.
Oooh Social Drive! That was what I was missing.

Player drives are intended to be of very scarce importance, since drives represent the values and priorities of a character's mind, and in the case of the player, these are represented by their own roleplay, rather than an AI dictating the player character's actions.
The first time we encounter player drives we are told that it may lock out actions. If they are intended to be that low impact why bother with them? Why the scary warning message?
Truthfully when I encountered them I expected that the next time I entered my room I'd have the ability to set drives like you can moods since, yes not an NPC.

venator131

Jun 22, 2018
"Beware: characters' drives or values represent their values or ideas and determine their behavior as NPCs. The player character's drives cannot determine their behavior, but they may push them towards desiring certain events, which could slightly raise the difficulty of certain willpower checks."

This is a lot less scary sounding when I've had more than 10 hours sleep over 5 days. I think I was conflating this with the way certain actions get locked out in the Mysterious Woman section? But now that I've had a full nights sleep I'm not sure anymore. So uh Objection withdrawn?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
which could slightly raise the difficulty of certain willpower checks
Well, it's literally that, slightly raise the difficulty. If you get a very high pleasure drive, the checks to refuse sex offers will get marginally harder. Not much, but it's still something that ought to be explained.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
"Beware: characters' drives or values represent their values or ideas and determine their behavior as NPCs. The player character's drives cannot determine their behavior, but they may push them towards desiring certain events, which could slightly raise the difficulty of certain willpower checks."

This is a lot less scary sounding when I've had more than 10 hours sleep over 5 days. I think I was conflating this with the way certain actions get locked out in the Mysterious Woman section? But now that I've had a full nights sleep I'm not sure anymore. So uh Objection withdrawn?
Yes and no, according to DeepInteractivity (comment above mine) your drives can make it a tad bit harder to pass certain checks (and vice-versa, I strongly assume, given how the game works) so that could, in theory, lock you out of options or make you fail stuff, but what you saw with our (maybe?) lovely demon lady is the result of lacking the willpower to refuse. And that happens easily cause she can force you into things easily (maybe for story reasons, maybe just because there has to be an incentive to do certain things, not 100% sure which it is yet. I think though she is important for the story).

Last edited:

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
I subbed on Patreon to find more info about this but to no avail so afraid I have to asks you directly DeepInteractivity

Some of the character's quotes in sex scenes are a little too generic and out of characters (the game is in early development so I understand) so I want to makes a mod for the game to replace the quotes with custom texts, but I also don't know if there would be one already, and I also want to ask if you are good with people modding your games or not?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Anbcdeptraivkl Thanks for your review first and foremost! Keep in mind though that there are many viable combat strategies that rely on different minmaxed stats, and it's possible to focus on intelligence+will, charisma+will, agility+physique, etc. to achieve viable builds.

Regarding your question, sure, I'm fine with people making mods. Here you have the repository to the game's code (usually updated up to the latest free version):

And here you have the link to the file managing scene dialogs:

The readme.md is fairly outdated, but it should give you good footing to keep your code well organized as you implement it. The Z Files Merger.exe is a very simple app to mass-copy the content of the .js files to the clipboard to easily paste them into Twine or the game's html. If you feel it improves the game, I'm sure people would like you to publish your changes here and/or in the Discord channel.

Reactions: deptraivkl

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
Anbcdeptraivkl Thanks for your review first and foremost! Keep in mind though that there are many viable combat strategies that rely on different minmaxed stats, and it's possible to focus on intelligence+will, charisma+will, agility+physique, etc. to achieve viable builds.

Regarding your question, sure, I'm fine with people making mods. Here you have the repository to the game's code (usually updated up to the latest free version):

And here you have the link to the file managing scene dialogs:

The readme.md is fairly outdated, but it should give you good footing to keep your code well organized as you implement it. The Z Files Merger.exe is a very simple app to mass-copy the content of the .js files to the clipboard to easily paste them into Twine or the game's html. If you feel it improves the game, I'm sure people would like you to publish your changes here and/or in the Discord channel.
Thank a lot! My feedbacks are mostly compliments in disguise at this point because your stories and characters are so well-crafted and engaging, making the generic dialogues jarring and immersion breaking lmao.

I don't have that much free time on weekdays so it may takes a while. Will surely post my work here as soon as it done

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
I can't believe it's still this short. Am I missing something? Current version ends a few minuter after arriving at the shapeshifter tribe? We'll never see the whole thing then. :C

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I can't believe it's still this short. Am I missing something? Current version ends a few minuter after arriving at the shapeshifter tribe? We'll never see the whole thing then. :C
Dev has been kinda silent, if anything I am worried if they are okay. They've been very responsive & before updates were pretty frequent, even if the stuff added with each didn't make for too much playtime, so as long as the Dev is alright I feel optimistic about the game getting finished sooner or later. :)
Personally I'd rather wait for a longer time then have a shorter game overall, but I understand why you might feel as if things take quite a long time. It would obviously be great if the game got expanded quicker.

Reactions: cr0sswise

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Dev has been kinda silent, if anything I am worried if they are okay. They've been very responsive & before updates were pretty frequent, even if the stuff added with each didn't make for too much playtime, so as long as the Dev is alright I feel optimistic about the game getting finished sooner or later. :)
Personally I'd rather wait for a longer time then have a shorter game overall, but I understand why you might feel as if things take quite a long time. It would obviously be great if the game got expanded quicker.
According to a (public) Patreon post from late June, the dev is dealing with some personal stuff that could become an even bigger problem in the future if they don't focus on dealing with it now, so they're currently funneling the entirety of the Patreon income to commissioning artwork while development itself is paused.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes