Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
No new scene in this update?
The last two updates have been artwork only. There are new CG Scenes, but there are no new scenes that have been written.

Wow that's lot of development and CGs and art to be done.
Will there be change in her school dress as corruption increases ?
Actually, yes.
However, this will happen after we finish the sprite rework that we're currently working on. And when we add onto the school some more.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
However, this will happen after we finish the sprite rework that we're currently working on. And when we add onto the school some more.
Sprite rework? I'm curious, because I was thinking about this briefly too, and you may mean that differently, but nonetheless this is what I thought of? Typically in most VNs, sprites are from the waist-up, or something along that line, not the full-body. (But Full-bodies are typically nice to have somewhere still despite that) I thought it to be an odd-choice but, maybe there's a reason for it? (If this isn't what you mean by re-work that is.)

Unless you meant re-designing? I couldn't say but, nonetheless, what do you mean by sprite re-work? The above was my random mental rambling.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Sprite rework? I'm curious, because I was thinking about this briefly too...
We're going to be re-working how the main characters sprite is displayed. Basically, instead of using separate sprites for outfits we're going to rework it as a layered system. That way we don't have a blonde version for every single outfit, and a breast expanded version for every outfit.
It's going to take a while, but in the end we won't have worry about blowing up the game file size.

Reactions: KekKoo

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I enjoy the premise, don't get me wrong but I don't really like the BDSM route because it lacks consent. Not a fan of coercive sex with non-masters I guess. I feel like the whole sex with 2 guy scene should have more options that allow her to at least maintain the relationship with the master but not have to diddle other little boys.

Reactions: modak

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible for Susan to be a character? For some reason I liked the dynamic that was going on with her, Matt and the MC.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I enjoy the premise, don't get me wrong but I don't really like the BDSM route because it lacks consent.
Matt's route is more of a forced one, but at the same time you had the consent choice when he first grabs you in the intro.
Violet's route is based around more of mutual consent, but that's only if you're into yuri.

I'm having a similar error but with Lisa/Outfit 2/Happy.png, and I installed the hotfix according to the instructors in the developers response to the quoted post.
Hmm... I'll have to give it another look then.

Witch routes are for lesbian fun?
Violet and Kate, but Kate's doesn't go very far right now. It is being added onto with 0.17

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I'm having a similar error but with Lisa/Outfit 2/Happy.png, and I installed the hotfix according to the instructors in the developers response to the quoted post.
Where did you find a hotfix? Theres none in first post and I scrolled several pages, didnt find it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I just think he's a shit. Honestly smacking him upside the head was my first reaction when he did that, I didn't even consider the other options.

Reactions: Redgy

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I just think he's a shit. Honestly smacking him upside the head was my first reaction when he did that, I didn't even consider the other options.
I decided to give him a chance at first cause I'm usually into a bit of a non-con stuff but holy cow, this prick pissed me off fast. He's been nothing but an arrogant and prissy shit, made a big deal about MC saying she's rather be too hot than too cold while working in a group project and later made her kneel in front of him while he just stood there saying how her ass is too flat for roal dick and how her breasts sag a bit or something and that was fucking it. Has this dude seen himself in the mirror? He looks like a fucking 6th grader. And this guy is supposed to be a dom? What a joke.
Every so-called "dom" in this game so far has been nothing but a colossal piece of shit to MC and that's a real shame. Violet route is alright but the dom stuff is just painful to watch sometimes. I try to shrug it off to kids watching too much 50 shades and having no clue what they're really doing.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I decided to give him a chance at first cause I'm usually into a bit of a non-con stuff but holy cow, this prick pissed me off fast. He's been nothing but an arrogant and prissy shit, made a big deal about MC saying she's rather be too hot than too cold while working in a group project and later made her kneel in front of him while he just stood there saying how her ass is too flat for roal dick and how her breasts sag a bit or something and that was fucking it. Has this dude seen himself in the mirror? He looks like a fucking 6th grader. And this guy is supposed to be a dom? What a joke.
Every so-called "dom" in this game so far has been nothing but a colossal piece of shit to MC and that's a real shame. Violet route is alright but the dom stuff is just painful to watch sometimes. I try to shrug it off to kids watching too much 50 shades and having no clue what they're really doing.
Damien best route! It's wholesome and perfect so far! (Can't wait for later events!) :giggle:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
He's much worse if you smack his bitch ass. He basically tries to rape you for it, especially since I think smacking him triggers another event where you get in either his face or someone he knows for messing with some boy. I so far seem to be playing her as a hard ass.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes