KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry I wanted to say Matt path. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like to see the mc being abused.
Ooh, no problem! I can't say I really like his path personally, but it's still interesting to go down and explore nonetheless. :unsure:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I have to agree with the sentiment here. Considering it's supposedly only at 15% completion, this game is going to be a masterpiece. And with plenty of good content all around. :giggle: The kidnapping route sounds most interesting to me since I can't recall that theme being fully fledged out as a path in other games.

When I played a pure game recently I was most impressed with how dynamically all the events appear when you live your life in the city. The fact that even smaller events have continuance & how choices have consequences is really neat. Can't wait to see what devs have in store for us :D

• Love
Reactions: KekKoo

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
I have to agree with the sentiment here. Considering it's supposedly only at 15% completion, this game is going to be a masterpiece. And with plenty of good content all around. :giggle: The kidnapping route sounds most interesting to me since I can't recall that theme being fully fledged out as a path in other games.

When I played a pure game recently I was most impressed with how dynamically all the events appear when you live your life in the city. The fact that even smaller events have continuance & how choices have consequences is really neat. Can't wait to see what devs have in store for us :D
I wonder how long it will take. I mean I do not blame the dev for this in contrary quality over quantity but they have quitte a big project as a goal. I mean most path are under 15 percent completation. I agree with you on the different event. I hope they continue to add new event.

A question for the developer, do you already idea about what the next game you want to make ?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
A question for the developer, do you already idea about what the next game you want to make ?
Yes. In fact, we have a roadmap of several games already.
Uni is the stepping stone towards those games which will be better than the last as we learn more and more from the feedback we're given.
Our next game: (Project Bi) Already has a little bit of writing done, and some character outlines done. It's WAY smaller in scope than Uni, but has a much higher production value.

Our Third Game is going be another Uni in terms of scope, perhaps even a little larger. It's going to be very high quality and all in all be very interesting.

The fourth game will be, for example, a small car with a fuckton going on under the hood. The concept for it is very neat and features a very... malleable environment. :D

The fifth game and so far the final game on our roadmap is Uni 2. However, the concept for this is extremely different from the current Uni. It takes place in the same city, but the gameplay and stories are vastly different.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm asking for content I'd prefer in any game I like, if it makes sense for the game. In the game you mentioned people wanting to "turn the tables" makes no sense given the premise and the author's stated goals. Here it's different since so many choices and paths are possible.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I'm asking for content I'd prefer in any game I like, if it makes sense for the game. In the game you mentioned people wanting to "turn the tables" makes no sense given the premise and the author's stated goals. Here it's different since so many choices and paths are possible.
:WaitWhat:
You are apparently so self-centered you won't bother to read what others have to say:
You talk shit to people who want to play a dominant MC in limited fashion on https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-19-henissart.29298/. Even when Henissart already planned that route from the get-go.

Clearly this is what you actually mean:
"My preferred content makes sense even if it's not included in the developer's planned content (Uni with regard to female domination and feminization) but when it's not my preferred content it doesn't make sense even though Henissart planned it from the start" (Estate : Dominate and the 3rd limited dominant path)

And you wonder why people you see as an obnoxious hypocrite :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Can see a lot of potential but going to have to come back in 6 months. At moment the randomness of encounters and slow progress only to get to end of current content and lots of black screens just causes frustration. I am concerned that as more paths developed and RNG its going t take even longer to get anywhere and seriously already played three hours on submissive to get nothing but black screens and end of current content messages. Also concerned with timing of club and work clashing that will drag things out more. Do you really need so many incredibly similar events in each path?...you have Matt path that jumps in deep end straight away yet the other paths do total opposite yet in reality they are paths that NPC's have leverage to force things faster (employer has her purse strings, the four drunks have intimidation and fear) while Matt has zero leverage and no redeeming qualities to justify PC submitting like she does. Maybe take time while catching up with artwork to streamline current content rather than get further and further ahead in paths.

Good luck, I am looking forward to playing in future once more fleshed out and fine tuned.

Reactions: tripa04

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
This game has Potential!
Really enjoying this game!
Thanks for your Work!
I can't wait for more Content that you will add!

Reactions: SmilesC8

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos everyone :D , i just wanted to ask , i am kinda bad in this type of games , but love it a lot , however i don't know what to do or what to choose , is there any tips or guide or walkthrough for all possible paths :x??

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
hellos everyone :D , i just wanted to ask , i am kinda bad in this type of games , but love it a lot , however i don't know what to do or what to choose , is there any tips or guide or walkthrough for all possible paths :x??
There is no walkthrough for the game currently. Though if you have any questions for something more specific feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll answer it when I am able.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
There is no walkthrough for the game currently. Though if you have any questions for something more specific feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll answer it when I am able.
thanks a lot for the offer , well i am new to this type of games , any tips or insturctions or hints to do/follow ?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
thanks a lot for the offer , well i am new to this type of games , any tips or insturctions or hints to do/follow ?
All I can say is to follow what you like. If you stick with the content in it that you like, then you'll usually see everything that you'll be interested in.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes