Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
This is probably the most activate forum I'm on so I wanted to let you all know that 0.17.67 has been delayed.

Reactions: letronix and KekKoo

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
This is probably the most activate forum I'm on so I wanted to let you all know that 0.17.67 has been delayed.
When will be the next update ? In the first of January or in the 8 of January ?
I mean not this one but the one after.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Here you go guys!
Sorry for the week delay, let’s hope it’s the last that we need to do so, but shit happens.

In this update we got some really nice CGs coming your way on top of seeing more of the manifestation of adorableness that is Kate.

Here’s the What’s New Card for 0.17.67.

If the new changes interest you come by and pick up a copy for yourself!

Reactions: Hones and KekKoo

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
When do we will be able to see the hair coloring and boob change ?
It's looking like it's going to happen in the next two or three updates. The Sprite Rework, which is required for this to be done so that we can change her hair color and such without increasing the game size two-fold, is getting pretty close to the completion of the first of two stages.
The first stage is implementing the code, and the second stage is getting all the artwork organized and fixed on-top of reworking two menus.

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
It always says app not installed for me when I'm on android and i have no idea why. I tried both the newer devices and the older devices and i got the same outcome. Any ideas?

Reactions: rick911

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
It always says app not installed for me when I'm on android and i have no idea why. I tried both the newer devices and the older devices and i got the same outcome. Any ideas?
We've heard about this from time to time and the solution that most people have found is to completely uninstall any trace of Uni on the phone and reinstall it.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I get an exception error crash when I try to load my save from a few versions ago. Rollback and ignore both fail. I DO NOT want to start over.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Will this ever be released for free?
What do you mean?
You can download the current public release for free from the OP or Hizors patreon
Eventually v0.17 will be public and v.0.18 will be released for patrons

Reactions: Hizor

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I'm really surprised how much choices you getin this game, and even the dreams you can have. It's well written (of course, with pictures it would be better, but such an project takes time).
I like the art style, it looks good and is not (as the most games recently) from 3D models of other games.
After trying out this game yesterday, I played five hours straight. Some scenes are repetitive, but also is daily life. The writing style is really good so I don't get tired of reading.

But after five hours I think I found a bug:
At the second sunday at the Track meets, after four lines it's getting back to the start of the first day at Track.

Thought I should report it (don't know if anyone pointed it out, but as I began the game yesterday, I didn't wanted to spoil myself with the comments I could read in order to find out if someone wrote italready).

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes