Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I'm really surprised how much choices you getin this game, and even the dreams you can have. It's well written (of course, with pictures it would be better, but such an project takes time).
I like the art style, it looks good and is not (as the most games recently) from 3D models of other games.
After trying out this game yesterday, I played five hours straight. Some scenes are repetitive, but also is daily life. The writing style is really good so I don't get tired of reading.

But after five hours I think I found a bug:
At the second sunday at the Track meets, after four lines it's getting back to the start of the first day at Track.

Thought I should report it (don't know if anyone pointed it out, but as I began the game yesterday, I didn't wanted to spoil myself with the comments I could read in order to find out if someone wrote italready).
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! Merry Christmas btw!
Thanks for telling us about the track bug. We've had a similar problem with a school event where it didn't stop properly and just kept going through the next scene.

Any ideas on when there will be a next update?
Every month on the 1st at 12:01AM CST.

KrystalFox

Sep 5, 2019
so there's an update(0.17) for patreon. Where do i request an update cause that version is for patreons only

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
i like this game so much
too bad not all events get some pics
i played both cafe route and bakery route, cafe route is real fun, is breast surgery not implemented yet?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
i like this game so much
too bad not all events get some pics
i played both cafe route and bakery route, cafe route is real fun, is breast surgery not implemented yet?
Not yet. That is what sprung our need for a sprite overhaul or else the player sprite system would have become far too clunky and bloated.
Once the new sprite system is fully in place we can implement the breast enlargement properly.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Good evening everyone! Happy New Year!
I hope that you’ve all had a great year and are ready for another one! We just released a new update to Uni.
This update is a little light this round due to the holidays, but there is still new content to enjoy.

What’s New Card:

WN018.png

For 0.19 we’re planning on adding in plenty of new art coupled with more scenes being added. Mostly like your average update, but with more bulk.
With the launch of 0.18, the previous version 0.17 is now available to the public for download!

You can get the new version on our Patreon now!

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
Good evening everyone! Happy New Year!
I hope that you’ve all had a great year and are ready for another one! We just released a new update to Uni.
This update is a little light this round due to the holidays, but there is still new content to enjoy.

What’s New Card:

View attachment 503210

For 0.19 we’re planning on adding in plenty of new art coupled with more scenes being added. Mostly like your average update, but with more bulk.
With the launch of 0.18, the previous version 0.17 is now available to the public for download!

You can get the new version on our Patreon now!

light update or not, keep up the good work (y)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well pretty fun game and thank you for the option to be a dominatrix , iam not much sub myself irl and kinda hate games that way aswell.
before say anything, yes i can work, but as personal i cant be sub, i have that itch, to dominate, if iam being dominated

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a route to these tags in the game?

I remember playing one of the first versions a long time ago and i hit the watch button cuz was looking promising.
cafe route is corruption and prostitution, bakery seems to be bimbofication but not sure as the last version is not doing breast expansion yet

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
cafe route is corruption and prostitution, bakery seems to be bimbofication but not sure as the last version is not doing breast expansion yet
its there, getting a boob job, but renders has yet to made for it and same with hair color

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
is there or would there be an option to change jobs? like quit and then go into another job?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes