Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
He's much worse if you smack his bitch ass. He basically tries to rape you for it, especially since I think smacking him triggers another event where you get in either his face or someone he knows for messing with some boy. I so far seem to be playing her as a hard ass.
Man, the biggest problem I have with this game so far is that everything is so extreme. You smack one guy for touching you, call another one a bully and suddenly you're raped. You go work at the backery and welcome to the route of constant humiliation and abuse. You let a boy see your panties and now you're his doormate. For once, it seems kinda too much too fast for a corruption game and also it sucks to have so little control over what's happening or what's gonna happening. I miss variability in GGGB where you could let MC's boyfriend's dad touch MC leg under the table with her bf sitting next to them, then depending on your bad points, you could either just sit there with his hand on her leg, let him touch her more or jerk him off. That made corruption feel a lot more fun and genuine and the player always knew what they were getting into. But here MC just get harrased, abused, called a slut, a whore, her boss is a dick who constantly yells how dumb she is, a guy who hit on her at the grocery store hit her with a watermelon... Just what the fuck??? O_O

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life grabbed my boob and I reacted accordingly. Although I suppose one slap isn't enough to be thugdere.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I love the how your choice can have unintended consequences you have no control over. Cool to play a game where you don't know what awaits around the corner.

But for restarts would be nice if someone created a walkthrough on the different routes.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Wow, when I first played this game, it had too little CG's and nearly all scenes were just black screens meaning that their CG's were being worked on at the moment. When I saw this game on LewdGamers honestly I thought it was a different game, UI looks brand new, CG's looks perfect. I hope there are ways to not see NTR stuff. Giving it a try right now after months.

Reactions: KekKoo

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Wow, when I first played this game, it had too little CG's and nearly all scenes were just black screens meaning that their CG's were being worked on at the moment. When I saw this game on LewdGamers honestly I thought it was a different game, UI looks brand new, CG's looks perfect. I hope there are ways to not see NTR stuff. Giving it a try right now after months.
Glad to see you back Ilanai
The game has seen a lot of progress since your last visit to the game that is for sure. 0.10.50 was a very large overhaul where all the backgrounds and U.I were updated with new artwork.
And now that we're closing in on $2000 on Patreon we're able to more and more each month.

No NTR stuff has been added yet, but like most content we will make what you don't want to see avoidable.

Reactions: Yuugen and KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
But apparently not necessarily, and there will be later a way to dominate Damien. Maybe it's too much to hope that we could feminize him?
I rather not do any of those things, personally.. And if they are in the plans, I hope for them to be as optional as what's going on with Violet. She has a dom and sub route, and if Damien may potentially become submissive, and MAYBE even feminized, I hope any and ALL of that is as optional as the Violet paths, or MC's breast surgery and blonde hair.

I prefer Damien as I've seen him so far, in a "normal" sense, and maybe if possible, the "lead" in the relationship. Feminizing him some reason to me also just doesn't fit, but again, all I ask is that this is just as optional as the MC and her breast surgery and blonde hair. Or Violet's dom and sub routes.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm confused about the "feminized" thing cuz I've never heard it being used in a fetish talk before. Like, you want to be able to fuck Damien with a strapon or something? Not judging, just don't remember people ever asking for that sort of thing before :unsure:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I stopped seeing Damien once I got with Violet. I guess the game gets rid of him when it thinks you wanna les it up.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
But apparently not necessarily, and there will be later a way to dominate Damien. Maybe it's too much to hope that we could feminize him?
:rolleyes:
You talk shit to people who want to play a dominant MC in limited fashion on https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-19-henissart.29298/. Even when Henissart already planned that route from the get-go.
But then you come here and want a completely dominant character become a sub and be "feminized" (whatever that even means?!?). :cautious:

Honestly pretty hilarious..
I gotta give you props tho; you are an excellent hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Glad to see you back Ilanai
The game has seen a lot of progress since your last visit to the game that is for sure. 0.10.50 was a very large overhaul where all the backgrounds and U.I were updated with new artwork.
And now that we're closing in on $2000 on Patreon we're able to more and more each month.

No NTR stuff has been added yet, but like most content we will make what you don't want to see avoidable.
Thank you for all of your hard work and kind words. You see, I am more of a vanilla man. Not that into stuff like domination, NTR or corruption, that kinda stuff. If I were to say, I would try to complete the game as... you know a good girl. Its more fun if you ask me. Glad to see that you are making the stuff avoidable. Loving your work so far. Keep it up! Looking forward to see more.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
:rolleyes:
You talk shit to people who want to play a dominant MC in limited fashion on https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-19-henissart.29298/. Even when Henissart already planned that route from the get-go.
But then you come here and want a completely dominant character become a sub and be "feminized" (whatever that even means?!?). :cautious:

Honestly pretty hilarious..
I gotta give you props tho; you are an excellent hypocrite :ROFLMAO:
No idea if that ground hog guy is a dick in other threads or not but to call Damian a completely dominant character would be.. a huge fucking stretch. He's sweet and all but come on, the guy is a pushover.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
No idea if that ground hog guy is a dick in other threads or not but to call Damian a completely dominant character would be.. a huge fucking stretch. He's sweet and all but come on, the guy is a pushover.
A misunderstanding on my part then. People said if you choose to not slap Damien, he will control you for quite a while. I last played the submissive route very early on when the game didn't have much content.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
A misunderstanding on my part then. People said if you choose to not slap Damien, he will control you for quite a while. I last played the submissive route very early on when the game didn't have much content.
I see. The slappable guy would be Matt, Damien is a dude you meet, like, the next day who's getting bullied and if MC chooses to defend him they can start dating later on.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I like the Damien path to be honnest. I look really forward to the kidnapping path too.
Same! My interests at the moment are kind of vague around this game. From what I know? I'm interested in Damien (100%, this much I know for sure ^^), Violet, Teacher, Kidnapping and probably generally the job routes. I MIGHT be more interested in Kate's later because she's as much of cinnamon roll to me as Damien but, at the time being, Damien's just the best to me at the moment. :giggle:

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Same! My interests at the moment are kind of vague around this game. From what I know? I'm interested in Damien (100%, this much I know for sure ^^), Violet, Teacher, Kidnapping and probably generally the job routes. I MIGHT be more interested in Kate's later because she's as much of cinnamon roll to me as Damien but, at the time being, Damien's just the best to me at the moment. :giggle:
Sorry I wanted to say Matt path. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like to see the mc being abused.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes