Jun 24, 2017
The game has improved a lot, but even so I can't help but notice how... disappointing the progression goes. I mean come on, I get a chat with Violette and she just asks my kink and I can choose between "liking to serve" or "liking to be served", which are sub and dom route.

It just felt like a bad joke, even more that she "incredibly" becomes a sub or dom depending on your answer. From a writing point this just felt soooo bullshit. There were better ways to actually solve this, like adding a submissive/dominant stat to the MC, giving sub or dom points while you are having her events. You know, things like that.
(In Trump voice) WRONG! It isn't bullshit at all that someone who likes to be dom becomes a sub they go hand in hand. Why do you think business men and people with a lot of money and with a lot of power and have people who serve them like to go to dominatrices only to be made a servant themselves? Not to say that every dom would enjoy being made a sub or every sub would like to be a dom but it isn't at all out of the ordinary or uncommon for it to be as such.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
(In Trump voice) WRONG! It isn't bullshit at all that someone who likes to be dom becomes a sub they go hand in hand. Why do you think business men and people with a lot of money and with a lot of power and have people who serve them like to go to dominatrices only to be made a servant themselves? Not to say that every dom would enjoy being made a sub or every sub would like to be a dom but it isn't at all out of the ordinary or uncommon for it to be as such.
It wouldn't be bullshit if it wasn't because in the dialogue she has the exact opposite fantasy depending on your answer. I can understand a dominant person that has a sub fantasy, the problem is that she will be the opposite to what you are saying. This kind of things breaks a character.

Jun 24, 2017
It wouldn't be bullshit if it wasn't because in the dialogue she has the exact opposite fantasy depending on your answer. I can understand a dominant person that has a sub fantasy, the problem is that she will be the opposite to what you are saying. This kind of things breaks a character.
I know what you're saying but don't you think whether a person would be a dom or sub depends on the person they will be dom or sub to? You don't think it is realistic that if a person is approached with the offer to be a dom or a sub they would accept either as long as they like the person? In that respect I think it's not bullshit at all as it's not mutually exclusive to hold both of those fantasy's at the same time but choose one when the other declares their fantasy that will be compatible with yours either way since you hold both.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I know what you're saying but don't you think whether a person would be a dom or sub depends on the person they will be dom or sub to? You don't think it is realistic that if a person is approached with the offer to be a dom or a sub they would accept either as long as they like the person? In that respect I think it's not bullshit at all as it's not mutually exclusive to hold both of those fantasy's at the same time but choose one when the other declares their fantasy that will be compatible with yours either way since you hold both.
It isn't a question of the fantasies, it is a question of how it's delivered. Direct, random and without something before truly pointing towards it.

And you are kind of twisting things here. No, it doesn't depend on the person, you are submissive, dominant or perhaps one of those that like to be both, but just because you like a person you won't submit to every fetish they have, at most you can be casual about it and even more with clear limits. Would you become a full sub just because the person you like is a dom?, if you aren't one then no.

Even if you have both fantasies you usually have one greater than the other and it should be related to how she sees the player. What can be affected is what fantasy finds appropiate for you. Which would be a good point if the game took into account something like a stat, certain situations and things like that.

There is a big difference between directly asking and the game taking account about your actions. I'm not being critic about Violette having both fantasies, what I'm critic about is how badly delivered it is. Nothing matters except that choice.

Reactions: Redgy and Jimyc
Jun 24, 2017
It isn't a question of the fantasies, it is a question of how it's delivered. Direct, random and without something before truly pointing towards it.

And you are kind of twisting things here. No, it doesn't depend on the person, you are submissive, dominant or perhaps one of those that like to be both, but just because you like a person you won't submit to every fetish they have, at most you can be casual about it and even more with clear limits. Would you become a full sub just because the person you like is a dom?, if you aren't one then no.

Even if you have both fantasies you usually have one greater than the other and it should be related to how she sees the player. What can be affected is what fantasy finds appropiate for you. Which would be a good point if the game took into account something like a stat, certain situations and things like that.

There is a big difference between directly asking and the game taking account about your actions. I'm not being critic about Violette having both fantasies, what I'm critic about is how badly delivered it is. Nothing matters except that choice.
We will just have to agree to disagree then I do think someone could become a full sub because the person they like is a dom. Do I think the majority or most people would? No. But Violet isn't the majority or most people if it is written so she becomes a full sub or dom based on what the player is then that is just the type of person Violet is.

I would agree with a sub/dom stat much like the corruption stat however. I think it would tie in well with the other choices you make in the game and I do like games where you don't have complete control over outcomes but get outcomes based on what choices you've made throughout the game. I would also like the corruption stat to make it so you are forced to make certain choices based on how high or low it is just like the sub/dom stat would be.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
We will just have to agree to disagree then I do think someone could become a full sub because the person they like is a dom. Do I think the majority or most people would? No. But Violet isn't the majority or most people if it is written so she becomes a full sub or dom based on what the player is then that is just the type of person Violet is.

I would agree with a sub/dom stat much like the corruption stat however. I think it would tie in well with the other choices you make in the game and I do like games where you don't have complete control over outcomes but get outcomes based on what choices you've made throughout the game. I would also like the corruption stat to make it so you are forced to make certain choices based on how high or low it is just like the sub/dom stat would be.
Leaving aside the first point, which I would find very uncomfortable to be something that I'm not. The main point that I had is exactly what you say, a sub/dom stat helps the game and it makes sense.

I basically critic mainly not that you can have both routes with Violette, but rather how you get them, if in my playthrough I'm dominant, I would expect to only have the dominant option, if I'm submissive then only the submissive option.

Being neutral would kind of mean that you aren't interested in neither, at least at that moment I would guess.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
Just randomly found out this game and played it for two hours straight, I really liked the Matt route (or whatever his name was) but I kinda felt disappointed for the missing CG on the last scene.
Do you guys know if the developer is going to expand this route and/or adding CG in the near future? 'Going to keep an eye on this one btw, I'm curious to see where it goes.

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
Just randomly found out this game and played it for two hours straight, I really liked the Matt route (or whatever his name was) but I kinda felt disappointed for the missing CG on the last scene.
Do you guys know if the developer is going to expand this route and/or adding CG in the near future? 'Going to keep an eye on this one btw, I'm curious to see where it goes.
This game is being updated every month

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Hi! I've followed this game since its first release and it is good to see that process is being made. There's so much potential here! Keep up the good work.
That being said, I do love the Violet storyline as it touches on one of my very own fantasies. Does anyone know of games with a similar dom/sub relationship between two girls?

Thanks in advance!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
My game dosent have the graphics like these pics you posted.. im not seeing any of these
The screenshots are from version 0.10.50.

For those of you that are wondering, we'll be working on the Bakery in the coming months and improving on it more. If you're interested in Bimbofication in the bakery route, then keep an eye out for more content coming your way.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
The screenshots are from version 0.10.50.

For those of you that are wondering, we'll be working on the Bakery in the coming months and improving on it more. If you're interested in Bimbofication in the bakery route, then keep an eye out for more content coming your way.
What about Violet? Is she going to keep getting updates as well or is she going to get a pause for now? I absolutely love her route.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
What about Violet? Is she going to keep getting updates as well or is she going to get a pause for now? I absolutely love her route.
She's a fan favorite and has the most progression out of all the routes, for now, we are putting her on pause.

I can't wait to see more Kate and the Cafe content, how regular are the updates ?
The game is updated on the first of every month at 12:01 AM CST.

Reactions: Punkreas

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor I wish polls were announced in the thread, I missed the recent ones because I don't follow patreon much.
The main reason for this was due this site mainly being a pirate site, and with the latest patreon version being pirated we decided to leave this thread in the dark for a few weeks. Thus the inactivity earlier on.

Awesome keep up the excelente work Hizor
Thank you. It may be small, but this really helps us stay motivated.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes