Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Not sure if any of you are interested, but every Monday I'm posting a bit about the lore in Uni.
Just posted the most recent one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The main reason for this was due this site mainly being a pirate site, and with the latest patreon version being pirated we decided to leave this thread in the dark for a few weeks. Thus the inactivity earlier on.
Not the best idea, engagement helps convert people to patrons. And poll participation is a patron reward that can't be shared here; I would expect to see a surge (even if only a small one) of new patrons who want to participate in the polls.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
is anyone else is having problem in opening the bedroom styles in mall in game uni v 0.11.53b
That's a new one. I'll look into this right away.

Oh, Android. I know what's wrong.
For some reason, Androids cannot load images that use a progressive .jpg format. When it encounters one it basically crashes. I'll fix this right now. Thank you for sharing this!

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I surely hope that Damien's one of those routes.. Seeing as he's not up there, I'm concerned. Damien's sweet, and imo looks like the type that deserves better, I hope he gets a full route. :giggle:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I surely hope that Damien's one of those routes.. Seeing as he's not up there, I'm concerned. Damien's sweet, and imo looks like the type that deserves better, I hope he gets a full route. :giggle:
I knew I was missing something. Even my team overlooked it. XD I'll add him up there now.

Just wondering, when will the completion of this game be.
We're banking on trying to have it complete by August 2020. However, I doubt that we'll be able to manage that.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Just do it on your own time Hizor, as long as you keep the quality on point, the routes i'm looking forward the most is Kate and the Bakery, a corrupted Kate would be awesome

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I knew I was missing something. Even my team overlooked it. XD I'll add him up there now.
Does that mean that chart is supposed to be comprehensive then? That's a shame. I was hoping we would be able to get with some of the cheerleaders, especially the coach.

counterfake

Apr 7, 2019
We're banking on trying to have it complete by August 2020. However, I doubt that we'll be able to manage that.
Well, I am just wondering when will it ends.

However, I really appreciate the amount of work you put to deliver quality product.
Hence, please take your time.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So just curious is the MC supposed to be a virgin? I don't recall it ever being mentioned exclusively. (I admit i haven't played a bunch of the game and I could of missed the answer to my question in one scene or another.) If she isn't maybe as a suggestion add you could add in her first love as a backstory or another NPC who shows up at some point to complicate any current relationship MC has / or is working towards I am not expert so just a friendly suggestion.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Roses are red
Violet are blue
Thread is updated
Hizor I say, Thank you
You're welcome, we worked hard on it.

could they put in a dom route for the female protagonist
Violet has a route branch where you Dom her. And Damien will most like be able to be Femdommed.

So just curious is the MC supposed to be a virgin? I don't recall it ever being mentioned exclusively. (I admit i haven't played a bunch of the game and I could of missed the answer to my question in one scene or another.) If she isn't maybe as a suggestion add you could add in her first love as a backstory or another NPC who shows up at some point to complicate any current relationship MC has / or is working towards I am not expert so just a friendly suggestion.
She is not a virgin, it's not mentioned in the game, though it's not a bad idea for us to mention it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I guess its a lot of work and I like the artstyle, BUT ... is there any content? Or maybe I missed it?

I played with Violet and worked at the bakery and are a cheerleader.

There is no sexual content. Only a few teasing scenes without images and that scene in the bakery, but no art, just text.

Then there is that dream setting ... does it work? there are no dreams at all...

I had some fun events but there is a lot of art missing I think ... I really would love to have some art for the karaoke with the guys ... ^^ and hope that that will get more content ... :p

Did I miss alot? is it worth to try other combinations? ... Did I lock out content - maybe content with some adult art? Because currently it could be a game for 12 year olds ... as long as they cant read english ^^

Edit: Just saw that ....
View attachment 335706

Can't wait the game to reach a more advanced development state.
So I guess I already picked the "meaty" stuff ... to bad. Especially because there is no blonde art for the MC in the bakery path .. :(

Last edited:

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
is that normal that saturday when im suppose to take a coffe with damien i cant find him all the day ? no matter what im doing ?
and the 1st scene with max alone is just text without image is this a bug or normal the next one with is friend there's the cg.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes