pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Do they still plan to do a kidnapping path ? I remenber seeing this on some chart but I can not see it anymore on their patreon and only see name then a percentage ?
I remenber seeing a more complicate one with kidnapping or slavery something like that.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Do they still plan to do a kidnapping path ? I remenber seeing this on some chart but I can not see it anymore on their patreon and only see name then a percentage ?
I remenber seeing a more complicate one with kidnapping or slavery something like that.
dunno never heard about that stuff might be part of Matt's route, this is from the patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
dunno never heard about that stuff might be part of Matt's route, this is from the patreon
Before
In the past they had a google doc with a kidnapping path, I am asking this question because it does not appear it anymore on this image. I wonder if this part is going to be deleted and I hope not.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Yes, we do still plan on doing the kidnapping path.But before we start a new route we first need to complete one we're working on.
The kidnapping path will feature a point of no return right out of the gate, and once beyond that gate there will be some gameplay changes in that path. Basically like a new game with new stats centered around the player being trained.

The Work List we have still exists, though it got deleted when the Patreon page was revised. I'll add the link again under the route completion card.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, we do still plan on doing the kidnapping path.But before we start a new route we first need to complete one we're working on.
The kidnapping path will feature a point of no return right out of the gate, and once beyond that gate there will be some gameplay changes in that path. Basically like a new game with new stats centered around the player being trained.

The Work List we have still exists, though it got deleted when the Patreon page was revised. I'll add the link again under the route completion card.
Tanks you very much for your answer, I really enjoy your game. I was really hypped by this path, but i guess it is better to start to finish path rather than opening ten different at each time.

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I'm pretty dumb or this game is realy short ? I think I'm dumb !

There one path with matt ? No other scene after he rape you ?

There is any walkthrough ?
Current Routes:
Matt
Damien
Violet
Cafe
Bakery
Walk Around Event Chains
There is also Kates route but only very few events for it thus far.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Seriously, what is up with these changes of tone thought the game? MC is having a talk with her boss and worried she’ll get fired, lose the apartment, and will live in a freaking cartboard box cuz she’s a broke high-schooler/orphan/rape victim (jeez, finding another job is not an option, I guess) okay, this is drama, I’m supposed to feel feelings. But just a couple days ago she went shopping with her coworker and spent almost half a grand on clothes and make up without a care in the world - I could practically hear "I'm walking on sunshine" at the background as she parades around in her new outfits. This is not fucking broke, this is “I have enough disposable income to spend 450 bucks in two days on clutter” >.>
And in my playthrough she's dating Violet. I mean, come the fuck on.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Seriously, what is up with these changes of tone thought the game? MC is having a talk with her boss and worried she’ll get fired, lose the apartment, and will live in a freaking cartboard box cuz she’s a broke high-schooler/orphan/rape victim (jeez, finding another job is not an option, I guess) okay, this is drama, I’m supposed to feel feelings. But just a couple days ago she went shopping with her coworker and spent almost half a grand on clothes and make up without a care in the world - I could practically hear "I'm walking on sunshine" at the background as she parades around in her new outfits. This is not fucking broke, this is “I have enough disposable income to spend 450 bucks in two days on clutter” >.>
And in my playthrough she's dating Violet. I mean, come the fuck on.
MC gets raped? how and by who?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I.. is that a trick question? Cuz I didn’t say a word about using cheats, you don’t even need cheats to get this scene, and now you’re asking me this completely out of blue and I feel like I’m slowly losing my mind trying and failing to make sense of it all.
Try shift + O.
I was just curious as the commands in the first page didn't make much sense to me. Thanks though!

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Impossible to have the Matt rape scene i've try for hours, someone have a save with this scene please?

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
Has the rape scene been removed because the restaurant event doesnt pop up for me anymore and loading up a save right before the event aka the restaurant prompt just causes a huge line of errors , so if it has been removed does anyone know why?

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Has the rape scene been removed because the restaurant event doesnt pop up for me anymore and loading up a save right before the event aka the restaurant prompt just causes a huge line of errors , so if it has been removed does anyone know why?
The scene hasn't been removed, and is still in the game. We've been looking into why it hasn't been triggering, and there is currently nothing to suggest why it shouldn't trigger. Regardless, we've moved the required variables into different positions in the hope that fixes the problem for whatever reason.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
0.13.60 has been released, and with it we celebrate our one year anniversary!
We have a lot of new things coming to Uni in 0.13.60!

Check it out below!

Bringing the Bakery route to 25% completion is quite the feat in our book considering just how much that we have planned for our routes in terms of writing and artwork.
To keep with the theme of job routes, we'll be switching our focus to the Cafe route since we don't want the other routes to get left behind.
Even if you haven't been a direct supporter of Uni in the past year, we still want to thank you for following and taking an interest in our game.

We have big plans for the future. Uni is just the first step on that roadmap to the future and we'd like you to be apart of it.

So if you're interested in joining our community or just to pick up the latest version of the game, then you can do so on our patreon!

We hope that you enjoy the update and please report any bugs that you may encounter. ^-^

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes