iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. In the Bakery Arc, you can refuse to wear the push-up bra, but when Violet comes around to sneer at your job, the narration still mentions you wearing it.

Edit: Also, I've been looking for a way to quit the bakery job since the first couple of days there, when it became apparant that the manager was a piece of shit. Is there no way to switch jobs, or do I just have to wait a little longer?

Edit2: Violet came round to my house every day after the first time that event triggered until the party where I pretended to be her, in the Dom route. Feels like a bug, the scene just repeating over and over like that, but it didn't seem to break anything.

Shame her arc stops right when things are getting exciting after the party. After playing the whole game full of people being shitbirds to me, it was a breath of fresh air to give her a stern talking to and make her like it.
Kind of ironic given that I was acting just like the dumbass bakery owner that I hate, but only cuz Violet's into that.

Edit-again: Is there anything worthwhile in the farmer's market? After the first stall falls over in a row, it should be clear that it's not you at fault here. Following the event does prove that atleast one of the little old ladies is running a scam, but by that point you've already agreed to work for the apple-seller, AND signed some sort of shady contract that you apparently didn't read.

Frankly, I want an option to tell her to fuck off the moment the contract comes out. I aint buying 'It's just for my records' at all. That's suspicious as hell and signing it would be retarded.
Offering to help out of the goodness of your heart only to have them pull that shit on you... no sympathy left for either of the old bats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... So I just completed the game (end of day 70) and checked my 'dream' settings and everything had turned itself off.

Did I miss a bunch of events because of this? Cuz the game felt kinda sparse.

I still got some events with Violet, even with 'Yuri' off, and I got some harassment with Matt at school, so... what do these settings actually effect?

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm. In the Bakery Arc, you can refuse to wear the push-up bra, but when Violet comes around to sneer at your job, the narration still mentions you wearing it.

Edit: Also, I've been looking for a way to quit the bakery job since the first couple of days there, when it became apparant that the manager was a piece of shit. Is there no way to switch jobs, or do I just have to wait a little longer?

Edit2: Violet came round to my house every day after the first time that event triggered until the party where I pretended to be her, in the Dom route. Feels like a bug, the scene just repeating over and over like that, but it didn't seem to break anything.

Shame her arc stops right when things are getting exciting after the party. After playing the whole game full of people being shitbirds to me, it was a breath of fresh air to give her a stern talking to and make her like it.
Kind of ironic given that I was acting just like the dumbass bakery owner that I hate, but only cuz Violet's into that.

Edit-again: Is there anything worthwhile in the farmer's market? After the first stall falls over in a row, it should be clear that it's not you at fault here. Following the event does prove that atleast one of the little old ladies is running a scam, but by that point you've already agreed to work for the apple-seller, AND signed some sort of shady contract that you apparently didn't read.

Frankly, I want an option to tell her to fuck off the moment the contract comes out. I aint buying 'It's just for my records' at all. That's suspicious as hell and signing it would be retarded.
Offering to help out of the goodness of your heart only to have them pull that shit on you... no sympathy left for either of the old bats.
... So I just completed the game (end of day 70) and checked my 'dream' settings and everything had turned itself off.

Did I miss a bunch of events because of this? Cuz the game felt kinda sparse.

I still got some events with Violet, even with 'Yuri' off, and I got some harassment with Matt at school, so... what do these settings actually effect?
You can't quit the Bakery job after choosing that. You have a choice at the beginning if you didn't want the Bakery job or not so at this point you'd have to restart.

I believe there's a choice to make it so Violet won't go to your place like everyday.

As far as I know, those are the only events for Farmer's Market. For now. Not sure if they're planning on adding more.

You can also work at the Cafe by choosing not to work in the bakery, there's still some events there.

As the settings says, it's for the character's dreams. Which is when you go to bed. If you had it on, then you'll get a dream sometimes depending on what fetishes you had on. It doesn't affect the game itself.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
iamnuff
We plan on expanding on several of the side stories that you explore in the walk around section of the game, Farmers Market included. Right now we're focusing on the bigger main routes of the game and the artwork for that. We've also decided that the walk around events should also get some artwork themselves so that is something to look forward to in the future, however it's not a priority at the moment since we need our Artist focused on catching up with the Bakery Route.

Odd that Violet kept repeating like that. We'll look into it and see if we can spot a problem.

You can experience more events with a second playthrough by selecting another job, and or another club as well. The clubs also effect your characters personality and makes her respond differently throughout the game with different dialogue.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hey someone know if the path of kate will have a dom/sub like violet path ? or will it be vanilla ?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
It’s our one year anniversary of development on Uni. With that we’d like to share with you a Speed Drawing video that our artist Houpo did when he was working on the CG Scene for the Kate sick scene.

We hope that you enjoy it and consider joining our community to help Uni progress even further down it’s path to completion.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
If you want to romance Kate then it will be vanilla.
I just discovered this game and enjoying it a lot. Really like the artwork even though I normally am not a huge fan of the anime style. I think Kate is very cute and adorable, so just a very vanilla romantic relationship with her would be great to see develop. But if go the more slutty route, what's that relationship like then? You corrupting her basically?

And I really like the writing, too. Very natural.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just discovered this game and enjoying it a lot. Really like the artwork even though I normally am not a huge fan of the anime style. I think Kate is very cute and adorable, so just a very vanilla romantic relationship with her would be great to see develop. But if go the more slutty route, what's that relationship like then? You corrupting her basically?

And I really like the writing, too. Very natural.
From what I remember there is a scene where she confronts you for the slutty behaviour and starts crying, so I think it would lock you out of romancing her

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From what I remember there is a scene where she confronts you for the slutty behaviour and starts crying, so I think it would lock you out of romancing her
Yes, If you act too slutty around Kate she gets mad at you and I think if you continue to stand your ground and won't abandon your slutty ways your friendship with Kate essentially ends which I imagine locks out scenes with her.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes, If you act too slutty around Kate she gets mad at you and I think if you continue to stand your ground and won't abandon your slutty ways your friendship with Kate essentially ends which I imagine locks out scenes with her.
Which is good imo, Kate should remain pure, I pefer her character like that. She works best in a sweet innocent romance path.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes