Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
There is no sexual content.
There is sexual content. "submit" to Matt, let him grope you, met him in the toilet and a few days later he calls you to the class room to "apologize" for helping Damien earlyer against the bully.
If you dont follow, he force you to "apologize" in a dark alley in the town

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
how to get a dom personality on here then
When you go to the spa or something with Violet, she asks you if you want to be the one in charge or not. She actually asks you twice, just tell her that you want to be served.

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
There is no sexual content. Only a few teasing scenes without images and that scene in the bakery, but no art, just text.
There is sexual content with art in the Matt's route (nude, bj, sex, mmf threesome), in the Café route (bj for a client) and in the bakery (if i not mistaken you have to go to work in the morning - skip school - and you'll see the other girl giving a bj to the manager).

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
There is sexual content. "submit" to Matt, let him grope you, met him in the toilet and a few days later he calls you to the class room to "apologize" for helping Damien earlyer against the bully.
If you dont follow, he force you to "apologize" in a dark alley in the town
When does the alley event happen? I never seen it happen, if I don't follow, he never shows up again

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
When does the alley event happen? I never seen it happen, if I don't follow, he never shows up again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already commented over on TFGS but I do just want to say that the planned progress chart has me pretty excited for future updates. Looks like there's more content planned for the main characters than I was expecting. I am a little worried that the work events will stop progressing quite some time before the other stories hit an endpoint (judging by the big progress spike on the bakery route), but I guess that's something we'll just have to wait and see about.

Reactions: Grannonon

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There is no sexual content. Only a few teasing scenes without images and that scene in the bakery, but no art, just text.
The Bakery's story advances pretty slowly since it works towards altering the mindset of the MC. The scene that you saw was added in the last update, and it will have a CG in 0.13. The artwork is often way behind the writing since our artist can only work so fast.
The Cafe has more CGs, as does Matt's route.

The android version is not working .. it just open and autoclose .. no blank screen nothing
We have no idea how to fix this or even diagnose this reported problem since the android version works on all the team members phones without issue.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The Bakery's story advances pretty slowly since it works towards altering the mindset of the MC. The scene that you saw was added in the last update, and it will have a CG in 0.13. The artwork is often way behind the writing since our artist can only work so fast.
The Cafe has more CGs, as does Matt's route.
Thx for the info. And I think that is a valid point. The art is lovely :) And I hope that it will get more details over time (customers are only "just" silhouettes most of the time) and some art for the karaoke bar :)

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
So I refused to dye my Hair blonde for the bakery but later on I was forced to go to a salon and dye it blonde. I just feel a bit as if my earlier choice didn't matter. I still like the game but the "I'm keeping my hair red no matter what" attitude just seemingly poofs into thin air. I guess I accepted too many of Lisa's other requests?

Also when I bought a dress with Lisa, the dress I bought was no where to be found in my wardrobe. In the same vein does the Twilight Tales Shop actually do anything, or do you need a specific event to read the books you got?

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Same here. After "Uni is loading sence" the game auto close and no crash report
I know it seems obvious, but I've had this problem with this and other android games, and generally an Uninstall -> Reboot -> Reinstall (re-copying over the .apk too) gets it to work. Have you tried that?

eyupkaandr

Nov 24, 2018
drawings 8/10
Story 9/10
Characters 10/10 Matt is nice character
In-game events 4/10
Playability 3/10 Too many bugs.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So I refused to dye my Hair blonde for the bakery but later on I was forced to go to a salon and dye it blonde. I just feel a bit as if my earlier choice didn't matter. I still like the game but the "I'm keeping my hair red no matter what" attitude just seemingly poofs into thin air. I guess I accepted too many of Lisa's other requests?

Also when I bought a dress with Lisa, the dress I bought was no where to be found in my wardrobe. In the same vein does the Twilight Tales Shop actually do anything, or do you need a specific event to read the books you got?
The dresses haven't had artwork made for them yet. They will have artwork in 0.13. The first three books increase your grade stat, and the last book increases corruption.

I'll bring up the blonde part with the rest of the team. Seems like something didn't trigger right.

Same here. After "Uni is loading sence" the game auto close and no crash report
We still have no idea how this is happening for you. Works on our phones.

Fawlty

Jun 8, 2019
I know it seems obvious, but I've had this problem with this and other android games, and generally an Uninstall -> Reboot -> Reinstall (re-copying over the .apk too) gets it to work. Have you tried that?
Oh! It work ! The game is normal again. Thanks man :v

Dee_Zee

Jan 30, 2018
any news on update?
If i checked correcly we don't know when is comming but is comming soon, if i get it right mostly waiting for the artwork(only one artist working and my guess would be that this game still doesn't pay food and bills).
If you are interested in new about this game i suggest joining the discord server, is nice and if you use discord you'll know immidiatly when something new comes up.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes