Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I like that. On the other hand I really love Violet as well. I don't know how far that route goes at this point, but the whole spa day and her wanting a slave was so well written and I just love female domination, although I guess it can go either way? I've only tried playing it pretty submissively with Violet.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, If you act too slutty around Kate she gets mad at you and I think if you continue to stand your ground and won't abandon your slutty ways your friendship with Kate essentially ends which I imagine locks out scenes with her.
That's a shame, corrupting a good girl is always a fun plot concept.

Which is good imo, Kate should remain pure, I pefer her character like that. She works best in a sweet innocent romance path.
Easy answer for that, don't play a slutty character if you want a sweet innocent romance path. Why stop people who would like to teach her how much fun it is to be bad just because you don't like it?

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
That's a shame, corrupting a good girl is always a fun plot concept.
Actually, yes you can corrupt Kate. If you go down the corruption route in the Cafe you have the chance to bring Kate along with you and encourage her to be slutty as well, however, this changes her preferences mostly to men and thus you can no longer romance her.
But I will say the corruption content with Kate is going to be fully developed with quite a few interesting choices along the way.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Actually, yes you can corrupt Kate as well. If you go down the corruption route in the Cafe you have the chance to bring Kate along with you as well and encourage her to be slutty as well, however, this changes her preferences mostly to men and thus you can no longer romance her.
But I will say the corruption content with Kate is going to be fully developed with quite a few interesting choices along the way.
Personally I'm far more interested in seeing how her romance path developes. :love:

Reactions: Beggarman and Hizor

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm very excited for adorable "rainbows and unicorns" cuteness with Kate, I hope there are lots of cuddle sessions but I'm also hoping Violet's domination of you goes pretty far in the opposite direction as well. There's not that many games that do female domination of a female character well.

Reactions: Beggarman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, yes you can corrupt Kate. If you go down the corruption route in the Cafe you have the chance to bring Kate along with you and encourage her to be slutty as well, however, this changes her preferences mostly to men and thus you can no longer romance her.
Well what's the point in that? The whole point of corrupting a girl is to have fun with her.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So maybe it’s not in the game yet but when Violet gives you the choker, it doesn’t show up on you. Should it? I’m really enjoying that relationship!

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Does anything actually happen when you walk around? Its either nothing or the lottery 69 guy (haha)...

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Does anything actually happen when you walk around? Its either nothing or the lottery 69 guy (haha)...
There are several events and subplots to be followed in the walk around segment of the game. Though if you're in free mode and you set the number of days to be extremely high, then you can run out of them.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Aw it's too bad that it doesn't seem to show your makeover when you do the makeup and the clothes and the heels and the hair with Lisa :(

Reactions: Innesda

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Aw it's too bad that it doesn't seem to show your makeover when you do the makeup and the clothes and the heels and the hair with Lisa :(
They aren't in the game yet. The reason for this is that art has been behind for quite a while.
I'll be straight here, it's due to lack of money; the bulk of our budget goes into the writing, making sure everything is consistent and edited correctly. This leaves a little but not a whole lot left to put into art. Because of this the writing is much further ahead than the art.

We are planning to dedicate the next month entirely to art so that should allow it to catch up a bit more. Possibly even the month after that.
As for the Blonde Hair, Make-up, and such we're working on programming in a way to layer these on top of existing outfits rather than having every single possible combination made instead and bulking up the file size.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is anyone else Android version horribly bugged? im getting error every time
If it's version 0.12 there is a very weird problem that android has when it tried to load .jpgs with the progressive format. The Night background for the town map when you're working at the Bakery was edited a bit and saved in that format causing android not being able to load it.
Sadly, this was reported way too late and a fix was made in 0.13.

Could you tell me if you're getting any errors while working at the cafe?

how do you unlovk Kate ?
For Kate you need to work at the Cafe instead of the Bakery.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
If it's version 0.12 there is a very weird problem that android has when it tried to load .jpgs with the progressive format. The Night background for the town map when you're working at the Bakery was edited a bit and saved in that format causing android not being able to load it.
Sadly, this was reported way too late and a fix was made in 0.13.

Could you tell me if you're getting any errors while working at the cafe?

For Kate you need to work at the Cafe instead of the Bakery.
Im getting errors every time i try to enter my room at night or if i wanna explore town at night

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes