chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Apart from Violet, then who?? Cuz Violet is all Ive found. Kate was almost cast for it. But all I see with her, is that I can corrupt her to be with dudes at work..
Kate's route counts. I didnt play it, but even if thats the case Im pretty sure Hizor will add a vanilla path for her.

Reactions: Ssato243

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hmm tried that, all I got is the sequence where she speaks to you and you can choose to say something about little sister or that you would like that.
Can it be its becasue Im fooling around with Violet??
No.

From checking my old guide which isn't relevant anymore because the game has one built in...

Do the good girl route on the cafe. No slutting it up with the customers, not even showing off a little cleavage. When Kate has trouble with an order, help her out. When you get the walkaround event where Kate takes Chelsea out for kebab, tell her about your parents, and that you'd like her to be her family. When Katie Kaboom calls in sick due to random explosions, buy the most expensive medicine for her, and wake her up. Kiss her on her head to check her temperature. Break Hulk Hogan's legs (important!). When she invites you to a flower festival, go and buy her some damn flowers. She'll ask you out at this point. Say yes.

At some point there will be a conflict with Violet; you'll have to chose. But unless you're doing an all route run where some events are getting overwritten due to too much stuff trying to trigger, you should get the flower festival regardless of whether you're also banging Matt, Violet, or Damien (or Nathan presumably; he wasn't around when I was writing the guide). As long as you're NOT being a slut at the Cafe, period. You can't even do just a little bit of showing off and stop shy of actually whoring yourself out; the game isn't coded for half measures.

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
Apart from Violet, then who?? Cuz Violet is all Ive found. Kate was almost cast for it. But all I see with her, is that I can corrupt her to be with dudes at work..
With Kate don't do the corruption events at the cafe, then you can date her. She's a sweetheart. There is another girl you can make out with in the Kenzie clique subroute and she's hot af, however it's a single scene and there is no cg. Kenzie bathroom scene as well.

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
Hmm tried that, all I got is the sequence where she speaks to you and you can choose to say something about little sister or that you would like that.
Can it be its becasue Im fooling around with Violet??
Helping Kate out when she's sick is the key scene for triggering her route.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes