grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Uni-0.53.118b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Game is from 2018.. Never played it, but seems like those cases in which we'll neve see the [complete] tag?

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
You get one or two events per year, and wallpapers for the in-game pc. Dev is just milking the cow like 99% of the people. Welcome to capitalism
This update alone from the last 2 month dev cycle has 15 new events

Last edited:

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023
Game is from 2018.. Never played it, but seems like those cases in which we'll neve see the [complete] tag?
Do play it. Even in its "mid point" state there is a lot of content, even more if you count multiple no CG branches (strip club, Kenzie and her friends, yearbook club), for most fetishes. I've had way more fun with it than its current price on itchio worth. The only issue this game has, at least for me, is that everybody is obsessed with an insufferable little angry gremlin brat with mommy issues Matt, so the dev seems to be focused on that route a lot. Thank god there is at least a scene where he is beaten to a pulp. Matt's "friend", the one with the alleyway scene, would've been a much better alternative to Matt, imo.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
Somebody got a save right before the plastic surgery? All the events are blocking progess and she gets fired.

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
Is it me or the fmc thigh is a little thinner on her model, but on her cg her thigh is thicker

KingCrimson123!

Sep 26, 2020
So is the new sprite for Bakery Girl supposed to make her look freaked out most of the time? I think she's supposed to be using her concerned sprites?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
oof, 15 bakery scenes.
nice, i guess, but this game is already kinda hard on the whole route thing.

haremjizzer69

May 25, 2021
Man it looks so good - wish it was male MC though, but I'll for once give a game with fmc a try.

Hopefully dev makes a MMC game one day <3

haremjizzer69

May 25, 2021
There are enough games with male mc out there like this one.. We need more games with female protags. The male markets is well fed..
I understand your sentiment completely. Lately though every time I've been looking for management style games or essentially games like this with life simulation it's been fmc. There are quite a few of them, still way more with mmc for sure. Still, even if it's objectively good to have gaps filled and diverse content I subjectively strongly want to play as mmc in my games. Selfish for sure but for me there is very little appeal in managing a girl who will fuck others, it's like ntr for me. If the quality is good enough maybe I can get past it, and I will give it a try but because I'm a degenerate no life; I want to immerse myself as much as possible so a relatable mc is key. I think a lot of people feel the same way. For me seeing projects like this I can't help but wish there was either a male mc option but that's too much work for sure. But who knows maybe if it's expressed as a desire enough it will become a reality, or maybe the dev wants to make a mmc game but just isn't sure if there are enough people interested, in which case I will shout from the mountain tops: I want to have a cock!

Ehh anyways.. tldr I agree but selfishly want to be mmc anyways.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Do you know how to trigger the with 69 scene with Damien? I read it's a random school event but I can never trigger it. Also, do the characters have a height chart?
That one is triggered when you're working at the Bar and dating Damien.
Also check the walkthrough found on the Net Corsair icon on the laptop.

Man it looks so good - wish it was male MC though, but I'll for once give a game with fmc a try.

Hopefully dev makes a MMC game one day <3
Our next two games will be Male Protag.
Duel-Route Project and Slaverspace.

Reactions: haremjizzer69

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I understand your sentiment completely. Lately though every time I've been looking for management style games or essentially games like this with life simulation it's been fmc. There are quite a few of them, still way more with mmc for sure. Still, even if it's objectively good to have gaps filled and diverse content I subjectively strongly want to play as mmc in my games. Selfish for sure but for me there is very little appeal in managing a girl who will fuck others, it's like ntr for me. If the quality is good enough maybe I can get past it, and I will give it a try but because I'm a degenerate no life; I want to immerse myself as much as possible so a relatable mc is key. I think a lot of people feel the same way. For me seeing projects like this I can't help but wish there was either a male mc option but that's too much work for sure. But who knows maybe if it's expressed as a desire enough it will become a reality, or maybe the dev wants to make a mmc game but just isn't sure if there are enough people interested, in which case I will shout from the mountain tops: I want to have a cock!

You should check out Slavemaker 3 and or HentHighSchool both are management games where you can play a Male MC. Though they are pretty old games and the artwork might not be to your liking.

One of the earliest things I made that was basically tech demo for what Uni would go on to be was a Twine game where you would pick male or female MC, but it also made it extremely evident that having two MCs would basically be the same as making two games worth of content.
Had to pick one to keep scope down, though even then Uni is still massive in scope even with all the cuts that have been done to it.

haremjizzer69

May 25, 2021
That one is triggered when you're working at the Bar and dating Damien.
Also check the walkthrough found on the Net Corsair icon on the laptop.

Our next two games will be Male Protag.
Duel-Route Project and Slaverspace.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply!

haremjizzer69

May 25, 2021
You should check out Slavemaker 3 and or HentHighSchool both are management games where you can play a Male MC. Though they are pretty old games and the artwork might not be to your liking.

One of the earliest things I made that was basically tech demo for what Uni would go on to be was a Twine game where you would pick male or female MC, but it also made it extremely evident that having two MCs would basically be the same as making two games worth of content.
Had to pick one to keep scope down, though even then Uni is still massive in scope even with all the cuts that have been done to it.
Cool! SM3 was a bit old for my taste without being something too appealing for me personally, however HHS+ seems really cool. I downloaded it with the Lexville mod as it seems to be mostly vanilla+ but I didn't do a whole lot of investigation into what mods would end up being the best for the game and what content they bring. Thanks for the suggestion!
I'll be sure to check your upcoming content, keep it up champ!

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020

And I get that. My biggest wish is that mose devs would let us choose our own gender. Now that would be the optimal..

Jrlfnn

Aug 29, 2023

All these MMCs aren't you. They were never you. So therefore you helping them romancing the girls is the ultimate form of NTR. Think about it. But jokes aside, treat it as a story experience rather than a self insert, and you will be fine. We all have our preferences, and there is nothing wrong with them, however experiencing something new from time to time is also nice.

That said, there is a game called Another Chance in the catalogue, it's very similar to Uni (but not entirely) and with a male protagonist. I do like Chelsea better than him though.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes