llll888

Jun 21, 2019
How far does the bar / daniel / prostitution route go beyond the point where it conflicts with Matt and Violet routes?

In general curious what the most developed routes are.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How far does the bar / daniel / prostitution route go beyond the point where it conflicts with Matt and Violet routes?

In general curious what the most developed routes are.
Right now all routes lead up to their half-way point (Route-locks) the final bar event is the all night fuckfest at the hotel with all the random strangers.

We actually had someone approach us wanting to make animations for the game completely for free, they made an animation of one of the CG Scenes during the Bar routelock and then just vanished. The whole thing was very strange.

HotelSexAnimation.gif
question is there going to be art work for the dreams
No.
The reason for this is because the dreams were a rewards offered by our lead writer (at the time) for our $20 patrons to have a small custom scenario written. The writer did not charge us for these and as long as it didn't interfere with development for the main game I had no issue with her writing them.

Thus the dreams will not have artwork.

Now if anyone wants to commission an artist to make artwork for the dream sequences then I'll gladly add them to the game as long as the artists credits is in the image itself.

Reactions: Papillomavirus

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So... Does Daniel in the Bar route start to act like the actual pimp he is and hook Chelsea in some drugs to keep her coming back into prostitutión? Because there is no way she is guilible enough to only do it for the money with all she is Risking by working the oldest trade... 'sides are we Ever meeting the other working girls? Or Daniel only has Chelsea and her friend working for him?(And i bet Chelsea getting her money stolen was his doing, so yeah i think he was already working on the first steps of making her his next cashcow)

Akio3010

Feb 29, 2020
Right now all routes lead up to their half-way point (Route-locks) the final bar event is the all night fuckfest at the hotel with all the random strangers.

We actually had someone approach us wanting to make animations for the game completely for free, they made an animation of one of the CG Scenes during the Bar routelock and then just vanished. The whole thing was very strange.

View attachment 3979884

No.
The reason for this is because the dreams were a rewards offered by our lead writer (at the time) for our $20 patrons to have a small custom scenario written. The writer did not charge us for these and as long as it didn't interfere with development for the main game I had no issue with her writing them.

Thus the dreams will not have artwork.

Now if anyone wants to commission an artist to make artwork for the dream sequences then I'll gladly add them to the game as long as the artists credits is in the image itself.
Wow this looks awesome, sorry for asking but are there any CG scenes like this but in Matt's route. It would be great to see more of her CG while being with Matt, especially the pet play scene

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Been awhile since I've played this game. Is the stalkerboyfriend route been updated to/added on lately?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Uni to v0.55.118b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Uni [v0.55.118b] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [253 MB]
- - - -

Mac [248 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes