Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Uni [v0.53.116b] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [247 MB]
- - - -

Mac [242 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Uni [v0.53.116b] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [247 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [242 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Lame, figured as much so wasn't expecting anything. Thank god for full gallery unlocks.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Looks like Kate won the poll, let's see if this changes anything and we actually get more content of her which is based on her LI route, instead of the whore out option...

Getting ptsd seeing the voting and what might happen next ... :unsure:

Also finally, after two years we actually might have some more wholesome Kate content instead of corruption and prostitution nonsense ....
I wish but I doubt we'll ever get much more for the Whore out option, since once you see her fucking the one customer at the bar she's never mentioned again even in the random time filler events. feels like a nod to a thing you did more than a route.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
I see that the devs are trying to get the game on Steam, however I think the high school setting of the game will cause a problem, even if it's stated that all the characters are 18. Steam seems to be banning every game with a high school setting containing sexual content these days. Good luck though, wishing for the best.
Genuine curiosity here, but do any of you play these games on Steam? whenever I see a dev state that they plan to move to Steam I've always wondered if it has any real effect on reach since presumably a lot of the target audience is already on sites like this and if they were inclined to financially support they would have through the various means that already exist

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Looks like Kate won the poll, let's see if this changes anything and we actually get more content of her which is based on her LI route, instead of the whore out option...

Getting ptsd seeing the voting and what might happen next ... :unsure:

Also finally, after two years we actually might have some more wholesome Kate content instead of corruption and prostitution nonsense ....
It'll still be a while since we need to get through Bakery route first.

I see that the devs are trying to get the game on Steam, however I think the high school setting of the game will cause a problem, even if it's stated that all the characters are 18. Steam seems to be banning every game with a high school setting containing sexual content these days. Good luck though, wishing for the best.
Yep, though despite the high school setting issue on steam, there still are H-Games on there in a High School setting, so the hope is that we win the dice roll to get it on steam.

OMG really???

Nice!
The plans post is public.

I wish but I doubt we'll ever get much more for the Whore out option, since once you see her fucking the one customer at the bar she's never mentioned again even in the random time filler events. feels like a nod to a thing you did more than a route.
There's plenty more planned with Kate in the Corruption route if she is there. Don't worry. I'll just be a while before we get back around to working on that route.

Genuine curiosity here, but do any of you play these games on Steam? whenever I see a dev state that they plan to move to Steam I've always wondered if it has any real effect on reach since presumably a lot of the target audience is already on sites like this and if they were inclined to financially support they would have through the various means that already exist
Mainly it's due to sites like Itch or Patreon not supporting the currency or payment processors that a lot of other countries use so people that want to support or buy the game can't. However Steam supports payment from just about everywhere. Additionally they added a "Private" option to add to any game in your library so no one but you can see that you have it. I think that helped a lot of people that were anxious about that as well.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
It'll still be a while since we need to get through Bakery route first.

Yep, though despite the high school setting issue on steam, there still are H-Games on there in a High School setting, so the hope is that we win the dice roll to get it on steam.

The plans post is public.

There's plenty more planned with Kate in the Corruption route if she is there. Don't worry. I'll just be a while before we get back around to working on that route.

Mainly it's due to sites like Itch or Patreon not supporting the currency or payment processors that a lot of other countries use so people that want to support or buy the game can't. However Steam supports payment from just about everywhere. Additionally they added a "Private" option to add to any game in your library so no one but you can see that you have it. I think that helped a lot of people that were anxious about that as well.
So was wondering You guys arent planning to add more routes to the Game after You finish the current ones?

Edit: i mean for example of the top of my head,(bear with me coz i hadnt finished all content yet xD) Kenzie and her friends could be a route of how Chelsea becomes an Alpha Bitch gold digger with them, or that Cherry Bosom girl from the Strip club event chain, could contact Chelsea(they exchanged numbers if i remenber right) to work with her in another strip club she got herself hired, (coz the last one was busted by the police), idk it´s your game guys.

Also I may buy this game if it comes to Steam on my Alt account, is really good.

Last edited:

mikocat

Sep 28, 2023
I really like Kate a lot. She is so cute, so kind. When Chelsea chose both Mate and Kate at the same time, there were times when she would think to herself: there is a dark side within her, and Mate's presence nurtured all of that. But Kate's smile could almost illuminate everything. Every time I see this part, it almost brings tears to my eyes. I even feel how wonderful it would be to have such a girl by my side. I'm so happy to see that Kate's story will be expanded upon following the bakery content update. In the past, as a student, although I really liked this game, I never sponsored it. Now that I've started working, when I receive my first bonus, I will immediately become a sponsor.

Last edited:
Reactions: highlander653

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Just to clear this up.. I'am looking forward for more of the Kate !Lovepath!, which is obviously not connected to the whole whoring her out to some guys path !

She is and was my favourite LI in the game for years !

And now seeing another poll winning situation, that pretty much says " OI DEV WE NEED MORE KATE CONTENT !" ( I hope it will happen this time) will lead us to something rather awesome in the next update !

yuuri-mary.gif

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So was wondering You guys arent planning to add more routes to the Game after You finish the current ones?
There are two routes that we'll be adding to the game after it's completed.

Just played through the game for the first time, it was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work dev.
Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. :D

I really like Kate a lot. She is so cute, so kind. When Chelsea chose both Mate and Kate at the same time, there were times when she would think to herself: there is a dark side within her, and Mate's presence nurtured all of that. But Kate's smile could almost illuminate everything. Every time I see this part, it almost brings tears to my eyes. I even feel how wonderful it would be to have such a girl by my side. I'm so happy to see that Kate's story will be expanded upon following the bakery content update. In the past, as a student, although I really liked this game, I never sponsored it. Now that I've started working, when I receive my first bonus, I will immediately become a sponsor.
Thank you, it'll make a difference in our production times.

Si.

Though it'll depend on how well the Chinese translation will go. We're planning on attempting translating the final demo of the game using DeepL and we'll have to see how well that goes before we decide to move onto other languages.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Though it'll depend on how well the Chinese translation will go. We're planning on attempting translating the final demo of the game using DeepL and we'll have to see how well that goes before we decide to move onto other languages.
The latest GPT is the best ML translation tool at the moment. So, I would suggest using that instead of DeepL for the best results.

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
I really, really like the Aeon stuff. Honestly, with as much effort has been put into just this piece of side content, it could be its own spin off.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
First off, this is some high-quality stuff. No issues with spelling or grammar (I can't express just how happy I am to see that). At least the parts I've read on my playthrough are quite realistic. An all-around nice read.

Anyway, here's a few weird things I noticed. I assume they're not intentional.

A workday or two after declining the bra Violet bought for Chelsea, someone (I think Chelsea herself after a customer was staring) mentions her push-up bra as if she'd accepted and worn it ever since. It's a small detail, and maybe I'm missing something, but it seems odd.

After not allowing Kenzie and her friends to copy the homework, I didn't see them again until the history essay. I told them to fuck off, and then they acted as if I'd tried and spectacularly failed to do something for them... An F was mentioned. I have no idea what that might refer to.

I also noticed that after joining the yearbook 'club', you can just never actually go there. And yet when Nathan visits at the bakery, you can tell him about how Chelsea's been playing S&M. Later, when going to the student council with Levi, S&M is brought up again, with Chelsea reacting in a way that suggests she's been dragged into some S&M sessions.
Similar things can presumably happen with the other clubs.

This one puzzles me. I quit the bakery job on day 33, with Nikki at the convenience store saying I could start the next day... which is a Saturday, so nevermind. I was a bit taken aback by Monday's work to just be some generic text, until the following Friday (day 40) when Nikki finally gets around to providing a uniform and starting the training.

I'll be sure to check out some other routes, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Good luck, dev.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The latest GPT is the best ML translation tool at the moment. So, I would suggest using that instead of DeepL for the best results.
I did think about using GPT, though went it comes to NSFW content it tends to censor a lot and I don't want any chance of censorship meddling with the writing.

Does anyone know if it makes sense to keep FC clean without corruption? Are there any routs and rewards for this?
There are quite a few events and dialog that play out differently based on your corruption.

I really, really like the Aeon stuff. Honestly, with as much effort has been put into just this piece of side content, it could be its own spin off.
We did consider making it a standalone game at first (And we may still release it as a standalone way later on since it's added into the the game modularly), but I think having the life outside of the game helps elevate the experience of the route more even if it doesn't have any ties to other routes.

I wish there was a femdom route with a male as the submissive.
Something we'll have to look into doing for future games or at least having a scene for it in the Brothel job once we get there. I could see a client wanting a Femdom request and we could have a variation of it where Kate helps out too. Since the Brothel job is going to have a lot of more specific requests and we see a bit of this with the bar job.

First off, this is some high-quality stuff. No issues with spelling or grammar (I can't express just how happy I am to see that).

Anyway, here's a few weird things I noticed. I assume they're not intentional.

A workday or two after declining the bra Violet bought for Chelsea, someone (I think Chelsea herself after a customer was staring) mentions her push-up bra as if she'd accepted and worn it ever since. It's a small detail, and maybe I'm missing something, but it seems odd.

After not allowing Kenzie and her friends to copy the homework, I didn't see them again until the history essay. I told them to fuck off, and then they acted as if I'd tried and spectacularly failed to do something for them... An F was mentioned. I have no idea what that might refer to.

I also noticed that after joining the yearbook 'club', you can just never actually go there. And yet when Nathan visits at the bakery, you can tell him about how Chelsea's been playing S&M. Later, when going to the student council with Levi, S&M is brought up again, with Chelsea reacting in a way that suggests she's been dragged into some S&M sessions.
Similar things can presumably happen with the other clubs.

This one puzzles me. I quit the bakery job on day 33, with Nikki at the convenience store saying I could start the next day... which is a Saturday, so nevermind. I was a bit taken aback by Monday's work to just be some generic text, until the following Friday (day 40) when Nikki finally gets around to providing a uniform and starting the training.

I'll be sure to check out some other routes, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Good luck, dev.
I completely understand the happiness when you play a game that isn't riddled with spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and poor structure. There have been games out there I've played where I've wanted to go in and fix them myself it was so bad. XD

The inconsistencies is something we're working on since a game this large with a massive amount of game states is bound to have consistency issues. Thanks for bringing these up though we should have these ironed out by the next update. :D

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes