Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Of all the games that could use a banger scene gallery mod, it amazes me the most that this one lacks it. I've replayed the main plot of this one to see two or three new scenes more than any other game.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Of all the games that could use a banger scene gallery mod, it amazes me the most that this one lacks it. I've replayed the main plot of this one to see two or three new scenes more than any other game.
One of the issues with making a scene replay gallery is that a lot of scenes will play out differently depending on the game state from the choices you've made so far and the relationships you're in.

So to setup a scene replay feature we'd need you to go through a survey of questions appropriate to each scene to set the variables where they need to be so things don't break and play out properly.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Having a Poll on our Patreon and Subscribestar deciding on to use the new sprite style of Lisa or keep the old look.
Wanted to give you Bakery and Lisa fans a heads up since the poll will end later today.

0002.png Blank.png

Reactions: Sparkfox

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
One of the issues with making a scene replay gallery is that a lot of scenes will play out differently depending on the game state from the choices you've made so far and the relationships you're in.

So to setup a scene replay feature we'd need you to go through a survey of questions appropriate to each scene to set the variables where they need to be so things don't break and play out properly.
Yes, Evakiss used that few questions before viewing the scene from the library to see which scene we got with our choices, so it will no a problem if you use that too, because we already familiar with it from other games

Daame

May 20, 2022
Having a Poll on our Patreon and Subscribestar deciding on to use the new sprite style of Lisa or keep the old look.
Wanted to give you Bakery and Lisa fans a heads up since the poll will end later today.

View attachment 3888387 View attachment 3888389

Newer looks so much better, she looks so refined and elegant in a way.

Reactions: plain77

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Whatever is going on with the new one is just refreshing in general, or maybe that's just recency bias kicking in almost immediately.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go to the laptop in your bedroom, press Cheat Mode: Off so it becomes Cheat Mode: ON, go in the Hall of your house and then press 5
Achievements will be disabled
I cant find any files like that can you please help

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Can you tell me how to get notifications about a new version?
You can follow the game on
Or you can follow us on . I try to do at least one public post updating everyone on the development every month.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Why aren't there more games like this, particularly with the Matt and Violet routes? Literally the only objection I have is that it says "you" rather than "she" (I prefer a degree of separation there) and that's just a matter of taste.

Reactions: generater

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
If you want the full gallery you can unlock it using the cheat menu after activating Cheat mode in the laptop screen at the bottom right.
I'm not sure if everything is in the gallery. For egzample, when Violet is sub in relation, there is a event when Charllote makes her clean her house naked and there is only three scenes to that. Few mounths ago I seen update with more scenes to that event, but in gallery it won't show up.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
in the full version there is nothing, there is only the thrust animation
You can follow the game on
Or you can follow us on . I try to do at least one public post updating everyone on the development every month.
Oh please please please, let Matt get his claws into Victoria (Dominant, but when she's Submissive that'd be good too).

Reactions: mizzet

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I'm not sure if everything is in the gallery. For egzample, when Violet is sub in relation, there is a event when Charllote makes her clean her house naked and there is only three scenes to that. Few mounths ago I seen update with more scenes to that event, but in gallery it won't show up.
The gallery is missing a couple CG Scenes. Those will be fixed in the next update.

DarkNova2000

Aug 24, 2021
A real beautiful game. Usually Anime Style is not my favorite cup of tea but this one is great. Thank you for making such a game. I especially enjoyed the routes with dom Violett and Matt.

There is one scene with Kenzie and her group where they are suprising Chelsea in the restroom and tell her that she is now basically their bitch. The text in this scene is very hot. Is there any artwork planned for this scene and this just a little side scene or will there be a follow up?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
A real beautiful game. Usually Anime Style is not my favorite cup of tea but this one is great. Thank you for making such a game. I especially enjoyed the routes with dom Violett and Matt.

There is one scene with Kenzie and her group where they are suprising Chelsea in the restroom and tell her that she is now basically their bitch. The text in this scene is very hot. Is there any artwork planned for this scene and this just a little side scene or will there be a follow up?
A CG Scene is planned for it, but it's unknown when we will be able to get to it.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Out of curiosity, how hard is it to mod this game? Could I just crack open a file and use find+replace to alter all references to "you" to "Chelsea", and "Your" to "Chelsea's"?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Out of curiosity, how hard is it to mod this game? Could I just crack open a file and use find+replace to alter all references to "you" to "Chelsea", and "Your" to "Chelsea's"?
Yeah you could use Unren then load the game as a project in Ren'py. Open the project in a code editor and search for the terms you want to replace then replace them with "[pcname]".

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes