breadddy

Apr 16, 2022
Guys, plz, recommend games similar to this one. I mean i terms of setting + all that sort of a sandbox thing

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Guys, plz, recommend games similar to this one. I mean i terms of setting + all that sort of a sandbox thing
Just use the forum search option on this website and add the tag's "Female protagonist/sandbox" and you should be fine ...
You know what here you go --> Fem Prot / Sandbox

I don't know which setting you are looking for but feel free to add more tags in that search option ....

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Uni-0.53.116b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Looks like Kate won the poll, let's see if this changes anything and we actually get more content of her which is based on her LI route, instead of the whore out option...

Getting ptsd seeing the voting and what might happen next ... :unsure:

Also finally, after two years we actually might have some more wholesome Kate content instead of corruption and prostitution nonsense ....

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I see that the devs are trying to get the game on Steam, however I think the high school setting of the game will cause a problem, even if it's stated that all the characters are 18. Steam seems to be banning every game with a high school setting containing sexual content these days. Good luck though, wishing for the best.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Im constantly getting errors i think i need to clean out my old saves but i cant find where it saves to ..........any help ?????

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I see that the devs are trying to get the game on Steam, however I think the high school setting of the game will cause a problem, even if it's stated that all the characters are 18. Steam seems to be banning every game with a high school setting containing sexual content these days. Good luck though, wishing for the best.
Well, they could fool them with the title being 'Uni'

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Uni to v0.53.116b.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Did they ever finish the bakery route or is that still in limbo lol
I just came back to this Game after a few years, i like the new soundtrack, but yeah it seems Bakery Route is still on limbo, and here i was hoping for more Chelsea x big sister Lisa wholesomeness :c

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I just came back to this Game after a few years, i like the new soundtrack, but yeah it seems Bakery Route is still on limbo, and here i was hoping for more Chelsea x big sister Lisa wholesomeness :c
According to the devs, the next update should be for the bakery.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Uni [v0.52.115d] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [239 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [234 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro Could you compress new version? :) Please

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes