xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Not a very popular game but one day it will be so let me take my place right now. I liked what you have done so far dev and I am looking forward to new updates. Maddie is my personal favourite for sure.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Thx for sharing. How many new renders in this update please? Didn't see the info in the OP's changelog.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
University Days [v0.3.2 Beta] [GREEBO]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joey1357

Nov 12, 2017
what's up with the main Milf's eyebrows? Looks like the skin texture has painted on eyebrows included but then you've also added eyebrows seperately which don't match up. Not sure if this is something the Dev is aware of and feels it's too late to fix or hasn't noticed yet somehow.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
this update is hot!
Thank you!

Pixeldrain link goes to WorkUpload, WorkUpload link goes to Pixeldrain.​
Fixed

UniversityDays-0.3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you, added to main post

Not a very popular game but one day it will be so let me take my place right now. I liked what you have done so far dev and I am looking forward to new updates. Maddie is my personal favourite for sure.
Thank you very much! Comments like this make me want to continue developing the game!

Thx for sharing. How many new renders in this update please? Didn't see the info in the OP's changelog.
Whoops, must've missed out the changelog, I can't check right now as not at computer but there's 300+ new renders in Part 1

University Days [v0.3.2 Beta] [GREEBO]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Added to main post

What's up with the incest patch??? :unsure:
I don't believe it's updated yet

Shame.
Would have like to fuck me aunty.
Drunk or not.
Who knows, it may be coming very soon in part 2 ;)

d3s281.png

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Another game in which ''choices'' make no sense at all. Asking the player if they want to peek at someone or imagine someone naked, but all sex scenes are mandatory.

Dec 15, 2020
University Days! [v0.2b] Unoffficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 80mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update, please

Reactions: Bnshy

aushtist

Oct 29, 2017
IC patch

Added a second patch where you can choose the relations and names in the beginning of the game. (new save needed)
The script is kind of a mess with the defined character names/relationships constantly changing so making a patch without fixing the script is impossible and I don't feel like doing it every time the game updates. If the dev could use one variable for the character names and one for the relationship without switching between them in the middle of the script I will start updating the patch again.

Right now there are 2 (variables?) for the "roommate's" name and one for the relationship and still sometimes the name is used in places where the relationship should be used. Also the "landlady's" name/relationship (variables?) keeps switching from update to update.

NOT hating on the dev. The only reason I was able to make the patch in the first place was that the dev made it so easy that anyone with a notepad and a keyboard could do it. The only problem is the inconsistency with the defined (variables?).

(not sure if variable is the right word since I don't know anything about coding but you get the idea)

edit: I don't have the time to go through the whole script after each update anymore. If someone wants to, feel free to update the patch or make a new one.

*added a patch that I started making for the new update but gave up after I realized that there is more cleaning up to do once again*

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
:LOL: @ putting some scenes like Miss Jones' behind a paywall (esp on Patreon where AVNs are censored to shit anyway). Ricoh tried that with Corrupted Love with a pay-only extra loli scene for $20 last update. It's safe to say he lost more subs than he gained when he did that (unsubbed myself just on principle). Of course when there's only 15 subs to begin with I guess there's little left to lose.

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
why this game doesn't has incest tag while there is a patch even if not get update yet?
It's a 3rd party bandaid that can stop at any time (there isn't one for 0.3 afaik, for reasons stated a couple of post back). As far as I'm concerned if the dev themselves didn't provide the patch or incest isn't the default/wasn't intended then that tag doesn't belong there (same for when it's stepcest, which needs it's own tag for those into fucking blood relatives but not step ones for some strange reason or vice versa). 3rd party incest bandaids that simply change names/titles tend to have lackluster/awkward results anyway vs chars that were designed by the dev to be blood related from the start (mostly on SS and other sites like BB that take crypto only so don't need to give a crap about Visa/MC's moral opinions or policing). It's mentally easy enough to replace roommate with sister everytime you see it anyway.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Anybody have a save for the Patreon sex scene with this teacher?
View attachment 2854582
I really wish people would quit asking for other random stranger's saves. Renpy saves are programs in themselves, and is a relatively easy way to sneak a virus past AV's radar (since it's not an .exe that can run on it's own, but can with Renpy's help). It's probably not worth it anyway, 15 people are subbed in total, prob no one at that $13.50 level. I won't pay that even for a custom extra loli scene from Ricoh or any other moron dev that paywalls every other sex scene in their AVN (and I tend to unsub altogether when they try).

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes