SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
ok ... to whom it may concern ... i've decided on which girl female / babe i like the most .. and i've come to the conclusion ... there's 7 i like the most :love:
no ... no ... i've made my decision .... i won't take any less ... oh .. btw .. i'm a greedy fuck ;) :ROFLMAO:
im 100% on your mind i found this gem of a game last night a damn it blew my sadness away in a blink i really fell in love with the girls my respect to the dev & team thanks for sharing it with the community without forced paywall crap that makes devs unique to greedy sikfukk devs on here and im way more open to give a donation as if im forced to with full version only 4 subscriber who donate beforehand mess projects like this made this site special to me thankx

Last edited:

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
game suddenly not opening for me. Shows up in task manager for few seconds and gone. Any solution? Other renpy games are running fine

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Everyone
Update 1.0.5 is ready!

Early access -
Extended version - will be released in a few days!

General release - will take place on September 25.

Changelog:
Main:
1) Renders:
- 760 renders and 10 animations (+101 renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics in the Extended version)
2) Events:
- 1 event with Roxy + a new character
- 1 event with Roxy
- 3 events with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
- 1 event with Ashley
- 1 event with Natalie and Mallory +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.

Minor:
- some changes in MC's diary
- some bug fixes

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v1.0.5 (Basic)

Removed links as post updated
Update patch to v1.0.5 (Install this patch only on v1.0.0 Basic or v1.0.0 Extended)

How to install the update patch
PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.

Walkthrough v1.0.5 -

Extended version not yet released

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.09GB
Repack size: 1.47GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Update Only v1.0.5 Extended (1.22GB > 276MB) =
Notice: Use this Update Only if you have v1.0.5 Basic from below spoiler.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v1.0.5 Basic] [DreamNow] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.36GB
Repack size: 1.46GB

QuickTip: Keep your files, when Extended (or future version) is out i will post Update Only so you won't need to download the whole thing again.

PC = / WorkUpload
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
Notice: This is a Hybrid Repack, meaning it has all Extended content from v1.0.0 :WeSmart:

Update Only (494MB > 112MB) = WorkUpload / KrakenFiles
Notice: You can use above Update Only with my previous repack v1.0.0 Basic/Extended to bring it up to v1.0.5 Basic.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v1.0.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
I see what you did there bud. You and I are conducting this orchestra on the same sheet of music. Well done, I'll dig in and prep for 1.0.5E

SanchoNote

Preliminary observations while porting:

New characters pre-coded:
  • Dr Landeck
  • Cleo
Other:
  • New phone comments (ugh, I hate coding these)
  • Notebook complete coding rewrite
  • Grammatical revisions going back all the way from the beginning of story
  • 10 gallery variable unlocks
  • 6 lewd variable unlocks
  • 2 extra variable unlocks
  • 4 "meet" variables (landeck, cleo, alyssa travis)

DreamNow - you'll likely regret replacing the standard UTF-8 characters with all those ISO-8859's. This normally does NOT end well, but of course you do you. Not the best idea you every had if I'm being honest.

FYI: For you folks doin' Carol & Yuki you'll want to replay U17 at a minimum (the complete v1.0.0 update) as a new variable was introduced via a new choice for Yuki. I won't spoil it but know it's a thing.

Actually there are a few variable "tweaks" that go back as far as U3 (early in the story), U9,etc. Again, just know it's a thing.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes