PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
FYI: For you folks doin' Carol & Yuki you'll want to replay U17 at a minimum (the complete v1.0.0 update) as a new variable was introduced via a new choice for Yuki. I won't spoil it but know it's a thing.

Actually there are a few variable "tweaks" that go back as far as U3 (early in the story), U9,etc. Again, just know it's a thing.
Welp I only needed a reason to replay the entire game again, now I have it.
Thanks for the heads up (y)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sneak Peeks for v1.0.5 :) - Patreon post from the dev says that this is Set#1, so hopefully that means there is more to follow soon!

View attachment 2012931

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG Rachel! I havnt played this game in a couple updates ago, so I was wondering does Rachel or can we make her husband a cuck?

Reactions: phreadom

albul

Jun 8, 2017
UniversityOfProblems-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Why is this half the size of the one in the OP? Is it compressed?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Why is this half the size of the one in the OP? Is it compressed?
actually just got reports that the size might indeed be too small. ima check real quick.

edit: deleted it. something was indeed fucked up. im very sorry for this. :(

will try to redo it later this day. thanks for telling though!

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@DreamNow - you'll likely regret replacing the standard UTF-8 characters with all those ISO-8859's. This normally does NOT end well, but of course you do you. Not the best idea you every had if I'm being honest.
Umm... I did everything the same as in several previous updates. I don't understand what kind of characters replacement I did (guess I just forgot that).

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Umm... I did everything the same as in several previous updates. I don't understand what kind of characters replacement I did (guess I just forgot that).
Hey there, your game looks very interesting. Could you tell us if you have planned pregnancy and/or impregnation content? An answer would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Harathorne

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey bud... what I'm noticing (for example) is replacements of UTF-8 symbols like:
mct "I'd help her out—At least I'd try—but she made her choice."

With ISO-8859 symbols:
mct "I'd help her out—At least I'd try—but she made her choice."

It's not the end of the world but UTF-8 is the default encoding of Python historically and (of course) RenPy is just an extension of Python. Just an FYI.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes