Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Roxie is an interesting challenge. You sorta need to kill her with kindness. Rachel is lovely.
Roxy's a classic brat. She needs a specific ratio of tenderness and strict discipline. Hint for Roxy: Don't listen so much to what she says. Watch her facial expressions, and pay attention to her inner dialogue.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, Carol is a public hole and, whether we see it or not, she will continue to be. So, technically MC is going to be a Cuck with her. Most likely, Max is up in that chute on the regular.
What the fuck are you talking about? Carol's no virgin, but she's far from being anything remotely resembling a whore. She has not been with anybody else in the course of the game, and I doubt that DreamNow has any plans to have her be with anybody else going forward (barring the possible mff threesome here and there.) She is intended to be the "perfect girlfriend" character. She's the game's "easy" mode. She's easy to make a connection with. She's relatively non-demanding. She's not going to sleep around. She's horny and kinky as fuck.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But Carol ? Are two updates that I don't see her.
Carol will be back. Have no fear. Dev had had a few Carol heavy updates so he wanted to spend time with a few of the other girls, specifically he wanted to progress Rachel's story. I kind of expect one more update maybe with Rachel, and then we'll get a break from her for a bit to focus on others.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems v1.0.5 (Extended)

PC/Mac/Android/Update -
Update patch v1.0.5 Extended (If you have v1.0.0/v1.0.5 Basic or v1.0.0 Extended)

How to install the update patch
PC: Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.

Changelog (in addition to the Basic version):
  • 1 scene with Rachel and 1 scene with Natalie + Mallory
  • 101 renders, 2 animations, and 6 PVU Lewd pics

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, from looking at his Patreon page, there are 3 DL links. Basic, extended and walkthrough. So i guess the uploader just gave us the basic variant.
usually it takes some days before upload extended...but usually it happen...hope this will be the case..i wait a bit..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
She said she had to do "things" and gained the reputation, alluding that she was used as a pledge and beyond, like all the girls.
she must obey president of sorority orders wich are usally take some girls ti the sorority...nothing else

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes