franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I could've sworn I see Roxy sex animation in the shower room in the previous version of the game what happend?
either 1. you didnt choose the right options to lead up to it, you need alot of lust. or 2. the scene is bugged but i havent checked myself

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game swallowed it up and integrated inside its entrails ... look 4 it on the phone.
what happened to walkthrough Mod?
The dev changes the code with every update so the mod makers would have to build the mod from the beginning every time instead of just continuing from the last build, so they most likely just dropped it because it's just too much work to do it from the start to the end every time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has been building his romance with the one babe who needs and accepts his help
for the major part of this game. What more do y”all need to go all in for her throbbing
love and affection? She basically got a whole lotta fresh hardthrobb stud of MC
to drown all of her pent up couple sorrows at for free .. just taking and taking all of him.

Fuck, man. I have some mixed feelings about Rachel in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hear you, but lets be real for a minute.

And I agree. That's why I'm not saying I think it's a bad idea. I'm just saying that, personally, I'd prefer something more natural, romantic and less "prepared" than "Tomorrow afternoon we'll meet to have our first time. I'll prepare something special" That's what didn't convince me.

I agree with prefering something more natural than a planned sex romp, but a date doesn't feel natural to me with the dynamic between them.

What I think would feel natural would be them releasing up their pent up needs in a spontaneous way like when the mc played her like a guitar on her couch a few updates back.

there is no rule that says romance has to come first, it's old fashioned and it doesn't fit a student teacher relationship before it's even really started.

I agree though with Sara she fits that scenario perfectly they aren't in a controversial lustful situation and she really does need confirmation that the MC isn't using her for sex.
All we need now, after so much edging .. is the throbbing full deep banging finale of
having all of her and eating her up too.

Game oN!

Reactions: bananabrown

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhm. Started like a masterpiece but now a little poor of ideas :-( MC fucks any girl he can).
I was waiting the part where ashley was corrupted by (I don'remember the kinky girl's name) , that route seems very very interesting, but is fully forgot. What a pity :(

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That girl is a human trafficking hoe who does not fkk,
all she does is molest young careless coeds and leave them out to dry.
Are ya talking about the wench sticking fingers in her at the hoe house?
Uhm. Started like a masterpiece but now a little poor of ideas :-( MC fucks any girl he can).
I was waiting the part where ashley was corrupted by (I don'remember the kinky girl's name) , that route seems very very interesting, but is fully forgot. What a pity :(

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
That girl is a human trafficking hoe who does not fkk,
all she does is molest young careless coeds and leave them out to dry.

Are ya talking about the wench sticking fingers in her at the hoe house?
Yep, good memory. Story started with fireworks aka "BaDIK", but now only MC around to bang girls.

Reactions: LSC82

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
7b (edit, sorry meant 7b not 7e) for Win. Ran well, stable. I run the exe as-admin.

Story is getting a lot better. Not crazy stupid as some past updates.

Best run when you pick a path for each LI. Unrealistic to think that 3 different LIs would not see other LIs going in and out of MCs room.

I have each LI path organized into different saves.

Storyline is arcing in a manner that another 5-6 episodes the series could be ended well with some kind of romantic resolution for each LI. Then the author could mark it as as a success and press on to a new VN.

Last edited:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
wtf i dl the 0-7-0 and just had a scene with Carol then it said it was the end of the version is it a bug or a troll ?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I genuinely love this game. The renders are fantastic, the dialogue is awesome and the relationships are believable. I just wish the updates were longer than 5 minutes of playing time. I NEED MORE!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Had anyone shared the Short Story from October 5th?

Short Stories - Chapter 1 "Once in the laundromat" Final release for all patrons.

4.30 star(s) 193 Votes