drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
What does it take to get the Roxy lewd scene in 0.7.0 basic? I see it in the unlocked memories but don't get it in my play through. I also don't get the Carol lewd scened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but would like to know why it skips it.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What does it take to get the Roxy lewd scene in 0.7.0 basic? I see it in the unlocked memories but don't get it in my play through. I also don't get the Carol lewd scened
I didn't get many options, i ran into Roxy and Nikki and Roxy says there's an emergency, it simply happened due to prior choices.
Much the same for Carol, she just walked into the room for no particular reason...
And i also don't get the feet thing, and it pften comes out without you asking...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
To get the Roxy scene, you need to have agreed to model for Nikki, I believe. Otherwise, you get a promise for sex "next day". The Carol scene is based on whether you chose to lick her feet in a previous scene or not.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
To get the Roxy scene, you need to have agreed to model for Nikki, I believe. Otherwise, you get a promise for sex "next day". The Carol scene is based on whether you chose to lick her feet in a previous scene or not.
I figured the rest out - you have to be on a lust/sub route rather than love -

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I figured the rest out - you have to be on a lust/sub route rather than love -
I'm glad you found it, but that particular choice doesn't make a difference. Slapping her ass does give you a +2 Lust rather than +1 Love, but Lust isn't relevant to the new scene. To get the scene you needed to have treated her gently when you slept over at her house and agreed to model for Nikki. Those are the only two requirements for the her full lewd scene this update. (If you were gentle but didn't agree to help Nikki, you get a groping/teasing scene where MC makes her choose between a quickie right now or a nice leisurely session next day. She opts for delayed gratification.)

For what it's worth, you can choose to treat Roxy a bit roughly sometimes, but if you do it consistently, she doesn't like it, and the third Roxy scene option this update is her crushing your balls and telling you in no uncertain terms to fuck right the hell off!

• Sad
Reactions: AmadorQ and LSC82

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Also, just my opinion, I think there was a lot of potential missed with the way the Yuki and Ashley path has gone so far. Just toooooo weird. Could have been a lot of depth of character to make it a much better virtual novel. The way it is now is unfortunate.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
I'm glad you found it, but that particular choice doesn't make a difference. Slapping her ass does give you a +2 Lust rather than +1 Love, but Lust isn't relevant to the new scene. To get the scene you needed to have treated her gently when you slept over at her house and agreed to model for Nikki.
Awesome! Thanks.

Reactions: Glooskabe

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
  • non-sex event with Roxy (good and bad versions) + 1 sex event with her
  • event with Roxy and Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • small event with Carol + 1 sex scene (under certain conditions)
Was the sex event one in the hallway with Roxy? My game ended after the Rachel Visit apartment thing.
Carol Sex scene was the foot job or was there supposed to be more?
And I didnt get a Roxy and Nikki event.

How do I unlock these?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Hey F95zone! What's the problem with Extended version? We're all awaiting here, you see?) You might say, starving))

We'll be all grateful to you for IT to be available for download as soon as possible. Please could you stop tormenting us, hah)

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I just got that (or not). This web's only an intermediary between devs and players, isn't it? And devs upload updates here themselves, don't they? And something tells me that from this update (idk why) only basic versions will be uploaded in future. Sucks(

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I just got that (or not). This web's only an intermediary between devs and players, isn't it? And devs upload updates here themselves, don't they? And something tells me that from this update (idk why) only basic versions will be uploaded in future. Sucks(
F95 is mainly a pirate site ...
most uploads are leaked from patreons
(not this one ofc)
AND , depending on patreon tier some extra/extended stuff will be posted/leaked some days later
the dev here posts basic version first , so his high tier patreons have some advantage for their money

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
F95 is mainly a pirate site ...
most uploads are leaked from patreons
(not this one ofc)
AND , depending on patreon tier some extra/extended stuff will be posted/leaked some days later
the dev here posts basic version first , so his high tier patreons have some advantage for their money
I basically thought so. Then started thinking in a different direction. In short, confused) Everyone screws up)

Ok, thanks, and do you believe it yourself that Extended version will be here soon? Or maybe you got it already? I don't see a single cue yet. And my fears seem not to be in vain 'cause a month ago, for example, it was already added here. And 2 months ago...

4.30 star(s) 193 Votes