• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Is there any way to not be a sub on Sasha's path? I'm not usually into femdom but I also don't mind it that much but damn Sasha's femdom is on a next level, the way she treats the MC like a cheap whore even makes me feel bad for him lol and when I rejected her on my one playthrough there sadly was no Sasha content, I'd love to have my MC fuck the shit out of her but so far it's been ball and chain on her path.
if you want something like this , you have to go through this femdom stuff
i think later on it will be a different relationship - remember - this femdom stuff was a pay thing
if its done she offers a continued relation , and i think it will be great

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay if this is posted elsewhere i apologize:

list up to version 0.8.5 extended

(Are any missing?)

Extras count26
Bios28have one "?"
PVULEWD78
memories
Rachel14
Carol14
Natalie7
Ashley11
Yuki5
Sara7
Roxy13
Others12

does anyone else have the " ? " in their Bios?

1644353114529.png

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1644361833814.png
It does not let me choose the other options, only the arrow pointing up, and when I enter the same thing happens. Any solution? It won't let me choose Carol or the others

Last edited:

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Just a question about Sasha. If u refuse any help from Sasha in the first meeting does that end her help ?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
does anyone else have the " ? " in their Bios?
We all do. Most likely, it's left to a maid from the last update.

View attachment 1642624
It does not let me choose the other options, only the arrow pointing up, and when I enter the same thing happens. Any solution? It won't let me choose Carol or the others
Terribly sorry, but have you ever tried to hover over the characters?:confused: I've lost count of how many times I've been through this freshmen party event. And not once have I ever faced the problem with the impossibility to interact you mentioned.

If u refuse any help from Sasha in the first meeting does that end her help ?
Of course. This bossy woman doesn't tolerate any rejection.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Some early news about v0.9.0 from the Dev...

Unlocked
[News] Dev's blog #43
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
First of all, you will have a morning event with Carol. She hasn't had much screen time lately, so she's going to get a big event this update. And for now, this is the only event that will contain some lewd content.
Also, you will have an event with Roxy. Surely you have some questions for her after the last chat in the college's hallway. So this time you will have another opportunity to dig deeper into Roxy's past. And give her some attention, make her feel comfortable, take care of her of course (only if you are not on the "hard submission" path).
The v0.9.0 will end with a night event with Sara. For now, I'm not sure how far things will go this time. But I hope I'll be able to please Sara's fans, but keep the development of relationships with her in the same "Sara's style" as well.
In addition to these three events, I have a many ideas about content what I want to make. But unfortunately, I won't be able to implement all of them in one month. So there will be a quite tough choose for me. So I'll name the rest of events for v0.9.0 later.
  • event with Roxy
  • event with Sara
2) Renders and animations:
About 180 renders and 3 animations are ready

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
We all do. Most likely, it's left to a maid from the last update.

Terribly sorry, but have you ever tried to hover over the characters?:confused: I've lost count of how many times I've been through this freshmen party event. And not once have I ever faced the problem with the impossibility to interact you mentioned.

Of course. This bossy woman doesn't tolerate any rejection.
I did it and it didn't work, I press on the character and it still shows that I pressed the arrow, it never happened to me either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Some early news about v0.9.0 from the Dev...

Unlocked
[News] Dev's blog #43
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
First of all, you will have a morning event with Carol. She hasn't had much screen time lately, so she's going to get a big event this update. And for now, this is the only event that will contain some lewd content.
Also, you will have an event with Roxy. Surely you have some questions for her after the last chat in the college's hallway. So this time you will have another opportunity to dig deeper into Roxy's past. And give her some attention, make her feel comfortable, take care of her of course (only if you are not on the "hard submission" path).
The v0.9.0 will end with a night event with Sara. For now, I'm not sure how far things will go this time. But I hope I'll be able to please Sara's fans, but keep the development of relationships with her in the same "Sara's style" as well.
In addition to these three events, I have a many ideas about content what I want to make. But unfortunately, I won't be able to implement all of them in one month. So there will be a quite tough choose for me. So I'll name the rest of events for v0.9.0 later.
  • event with Roxy
  • event with Sara
2) Renders and animations:
About 180 renders and 3 animations are ready

Dec 21, 2021
Just to give you fits - I'm eventually going to go back and work on the first couple installments that were released before I started working on the game. I'll try to remember to give you a heads up when I do.
I just discovered this game and I could definitely see an improvement as it went along. My biggest criticism of it was the stilted text, so awesome job.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I just discovered this game and I could definitely see an improvement as it went along. My biggest criticism of it was the stilted text, so awesome job.
It's a good game overall, but the text is pretty marginal in a lot of places - and seems to get worse later in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are a multitude of characters and thus a multitude of interactions.
Cannot go wrong in that respect. There always is something to do with that many friends in your phone,
of which you can meet most in a very short walking distance from your hold up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just went through a new scene from near the end of the current build. I started hearing MC's dialogue in Apu's voice from The Simpsons. The dialogue has gotten so bad - it's as though someone with only a vague concept of English is writing it now. Maybe the dev is rushing to hit a deadline rather than taking an extra couple of days to really read what's been written. Definitely needs a proofreader that is a native English speaker with at least an 8th grade educational level.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Just went through a new scene from near the end of the current build. I started hearing MC's dialogue in Apu's voice from The Simpsons. The dialogue has gotten so bad - it's as though someone with only a vague concept of English is writing it now. Maybe the dev is rushing to hit a deadline rather than taking an extra couple of days to really read what's been written. Definitely needs a proofreader that is a native English speaker with at least an 8th grade educational level.
This month, the proofreader/editor (me) wasn't able to meet his deadline for early release. The general release of basic should be fully proofread/edited though. The extra scenes for the extended version will be included next month.
Next time please feel free to check the thread more closely to get the answers to what's bothering you;) We discuss a lot of things here, both important and those are just to be mentioned...

The version we still have here on this site was not edited at that moment when it got leaked here, as opposed to the one on Patreon that is all fine with English there, I guess.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
From reviews all info I got is that game has great renders almost no mention on story..

So how good is story here?

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes