• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not able to download through rpdl no seeders apparently, I use qbittorrent, I checked again with picotorrent same no seeders not only for this game but another game I'm trying since morning any help? Anon will take like 6-7 hrs to download. PLS HELP.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
to the uploader(s) any chance you can include pixeldrain as a download source?
anonfile, mixdrop & racity are to unreliable to use & mega has a 5GB daily limit for non-subscribers(which i already used up).

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
to the uploader(s) any chance you can include pixeldrain as a download source?
anonfile, mixdrop & racity are to unreliable to use & mega has a 5GB daily limit for non-subscribers(which i already used up).
use mega downloader 1.8 or cloudflare WRAP to bypass Mega limits

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
I'm not able to download through rpdl no seeders apparently, I use qbittorrent, I checked again with picotorrent same no seeders not only for this game but another game I'm trying since morning any help? Anon will take like 6-7 hrs to download. PLS HELP.
Hey. I've had the same issue. Seems that you need to create an account or sign in before downloading the torrent file. This worked for me.

Reactions: afrojack12

Cunt Warrior

Sep 25, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
University of Problems v0.8.5e - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1612540

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Updated to v0.8.5(Extended)
0.9E is out Sire

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait!! 2 events with Yuki!!!! :love: :love: :love:
But wasn't she supposed to be sidelined this update too?
This just made my terrible Monday way better.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Loading my save from the end of 0.8.5 just leads straight to the "end of version" screen. :cry:

Is this a bug? Is there a fix? What can I do?
Going back with the mouse scroll wheel from the end of update screen worked for me, it went back to the first scene of 0.9 with Carol in bed.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Going back with the mouse scroll wheel from the end of update screen worked for me, it went back to the first scene of 0.9 with Carol in bed.

Same. Must have been some sort of error. To be safe I saved a couple pages back from end this time.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Same. Must have been some sort of error. To be safe I saved a couple pages back from end this time.
On the Mac that didn't work. No choice but to play forward from an earlier save. Weirdly the end of content screen for 8.0 worked perfectly.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I just got 0.8.5 the other day! xD I guess I'll wait until 1.0 to re-download instead since I have a backlog of games still currently.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes