Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Keep getting stuck at the party after the lesbian scene damn

Edit: Is this only a compressed version issue???

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
this games updates have no content in them
Which girls are you pursuing? This particular update was significantly longer than normal, probably due in part to the longer time frame since the last...

There was a big sex scene with several different options/endings depending on choices and lust level (Ivy), 4 relationship building scenes (Sara, Rachel, Ashley and Nikki), and a setup for some story progression in the next update or two (Vlad). There were also a couple voyeur scenes at the party.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
First of all.. why would you have two different Ashley playthroughs if you were only interested in seeing her with the MC? How would her overall image be affected if you didn't want to see her do other things? The fact you see her do other things means you chose that route ( it's made stupidly obvious ) making your point about her image totally pointless.

Ashley has the same image in all her paths. She doesn't change. She's a girl wanting to learn about sex with a guy and she's very naive and easily manipulated.
The MC isn't the chosen one, and to Ashley he's just another college guy. No matter what path you're on her character remains the same. The only difference is if you have her under your wing she will grow closer to you and not someone else.

If she sucks the MC's dick or a different college dudes dick from an outsiders perspective whats the difference? Maybe Ashley just isn't the girl for you? Be careful though! I don't think any of the Li's are virgins.

and remember! you don't have to view any path you don't want to see!
Ashley WAS a virgin LOL.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yessssssssssss!! finmally you have come back..i lover this game and char..thank you VM

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
It seems to be. That and perhaps the update only patch. After trying the full version I was able to proceed.
It seems that the Patch issued by the dev had some files missing (the full version was okay), and I guess that if the unofficial compressed version is based upon the patch, it would also have the files missing. (I have checked this thread, and can't find any mention of the official news, hence this post).

The patch was updated for patrons to download and a message sent to patrons at 18:25 (EDIT: forgot to mention, time is UTC) yesterday (Wednesday 8th), so the Patch and Compressed downloads linked in this thread will need updating too.

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.5
UPD #1:
The previous patch has been replaced by a new fixed one (added missing files). If you updated the game with the patch, please download and install it again!

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
It seems that the Patch issued by the dev had some files missing (the full version was okay), and I guess that if the unofficial compressed version is based upon the patch, it would also have the files missing. (I have checked this thread, and can't find any mention of the official news, hence this post).

The patch was updated for patrons to download and a message sent to patrons at 18:25 yesterday (Wednesday 8th), so the Patch and Compressed downloads linked in this thread will need updating too.

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.5
UPD #1:
The previous patch has been replaced by a new fixed one (added missing files). If you updated the game with the patch, please download and install it again!
Yup my repack is using Update Only v0.9.5 Basic + v0.9.0 Extended but its an easy fix, so when fixed Update Only is here you will be able to just copy/paste and you are good to go... i'll redo basic only and put a warning in my post that Update Only is borked :HideThePain:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pressing hectic buttons on keyboard and mouse got MC the gran prize ... marvelous!
Nothing else matters, the mental gymnastics of making sense .. she made most sense and
so MC had to throbb her deep hard long till senseless.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
BEWARE ! Very bugged game, now.
MC is out with Roxy after her waitress work, ten scenes after he is in bed with Sara (never sex or love or kiss before).
Please DEV fix it, the story is going to Hell!!

devilraider87

Jul 11, 2021
Hi, i started to play the game very recently and i got stuck at the sorority party and couldn't navigate to eric and sara and stuck with that place.

help me out pls...

Midolite

Jul 5, 2018
Is that just me or Yuki is just an after thought content wise, because I means 16 updates and... you're not even "really" involved with her. I thought she was supposed to be part the main cast. At this point secondary characters have more going on for them.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, i started to play the game very recently and i got stuck at the sorority party and couldn't navigate to eric and sara and stuck with that place.

help me out pls...
I've seen one other person with a similar issue which they resolved by exiting the VN, running with admin mode, and it resolved. See post here for more info as I was working with them to resolve. Maybe it will help you.

Reactions: Ozzfest

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm finding a rather large amount of "grammatical" fixes in this that were actually correct (or at least better) in the previous build and edited to be incorrect in this build... more than a few. For just one example early game is Rachel's introduction by Mr. Pollard in the classroom. Grammar that was " Thanks for talking to them for a couple of minutes " and " Good morning, dear freshmen " are now " Thanks for taking to them for a couple of minutes " and " Good morning, dear freshman " now.

Odd.

Reactions: DDL and Ozzfest

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The dev just issued a second update - this time it includes the Android version, and also a fix for the 'waking up with Sara' issue. Notification was at 14:42 UTC (45 minutes ago), and the Patreonn links contain only the update (9Mb).

UPD #2:
  • Added Android version
  • Fixed a bug when at the beginning of v0.9.5 the MC wakes up in bed with Sara, but this should not have happened (you can encounter this bug when you develop a friendship but not romantic relationship with Sara)
    Download Fix only: |
UPD #1:

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes