Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

SanchoMod Update: Maintenance (non-critical)

Change log:
  • Added a spoiler-free warning to a Roxy's HardSub choice 1656774557575.png
  • Added the ability to remove the FreeRoam guide from the MiniStat (keep the stats but remove the FreeRoam information) which is toggled On/Off in correlation with the standard ChoiceGuide. ChoiceGuide Off = FreeRoam guide Off, and vice-versa.
Regards.

Reactions: Ghostly

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow
Dear DreamNow, I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Carol, I Love Rachel, I love Sara , So can I ask if that is OK or I have to play the game from start for each one of them.
Thank you!

I promised there would be a harem ending in the game, so Carol + Rachel + Sara together is okay. But this ending won't be too easy to get.
What about Abby path? Are there still plans for that?
Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.

conchimdada

Jun 29, 2022
someone help me. i mistake to turn cheat on and unlocked all memories. how can i lock them again? i even delete game and install again but saves and memories still show off

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
someone help me. i mistake to turn cheat on and unlocked all memories. how can i lock them again? i even delete game and install again but saves and memories still show off
Just delete
C:\Users\ YOUR profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems
and University_of_Problems\game\saves
then try again.
but may i ask why to lock them again

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just delete
C:\Users\ YOUR profile \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems
and University_of_Problems\game\saves
then try again.
but may i ask why to lock them again
Probably for the same reason I don't unlock them until I've played at least a couple of my main routes: just to see if I can get them organically without using the cheat. Then, if I didn't get something, I turn on the cheat to see what it is and that gives me a clue as to how to revamp my play (if I think the scene is worth the work).

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you!

I promised there would be a harem ending in the game, so Carol + Rachel + Sara together is okay. But this ending won't be too easy to get.

Yeah, a storyline with Abby is in the plans. But:
1) This path will most likely be added closer to the final or afterwards
2) I'm not sure how appropriate this content would be for Patreon and for Steam (in the future). So most likely the Abby branch will be published as an add on. Or maybe not. Anyway, I have yet to think about it.
Wait wait, do you mean that the harem ending will only be Carol + Rachel + Sara only or you mean that the harem ending have all the girls including Carol + Rachel + Sara?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wait wait, do you mean that the harem ending will only be Carol + Rachel + Sara only or you mean that the harem ending have all the girls including Carol + Rachel + Sara?
I plan for the harem ending where the player will be able to get any combination of girls. I mean, it will depend on who the MC develops a relationship with and who he doesn't mess up with before the harem part starts. It could be Sara + Carol + Rachel or for example Roxy + Yuki + Ashley + Natalie or it could be all the girls at once.
But that's just my plans for now. More precise information will be in the future.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I plan for the harem ending where the player will be able to get any combination of girls. I mean, it will depend on who the MC develops a relationship with and who he doesn't mess up with before the harem part starts. It could be Sara + Carol + Rachel or for example Roxy + Yuki + Ashley + Natalie or it could be all the girls at once.
But that's just my plans for now. More precise information will be in the future.
Thank god for walkthroughs. Needz allz.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I really like your philosophy of creating characters you yourself like. Rachel is very pretty, not to mention Carol and everyone else too

Reactions: DreamNow

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolves game breaking exception error described here (I fucked up some basic Core code in the previous update), thanks to Loosy for reporting.
  • Adds new in-game dialogue adjustments for dialogue box (see below for details).
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)] without having to do so in SanchoOptions.
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions).
Regards and be well.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Is it just me or do choices that give Intelligence points rarely give relationship points unlike lust point choices.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
No one likes a smartass
Hey, are you even talking about THIS game?! Using intelligence doesn't mean being a smartass in there.

In fact, there's much of a choice to make your MC look way better in front of the girls when choosing Intelligence options as compared to Lust ones.

Is it just me or do choices that give Intelligence points rarely give relationship points unlike lust point choices.
Basically, this is not correct. How come you've made your conclusion... If you could run your eyes over the walkthrough once again and check this out, you'd find out otherwise.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes