BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed, I think the Romance tag is not earned at this stage. The MC is just a walking dick, a generic looking render attached to a walking dick.

The Roxy scene, the minigame, and the poorly executed "truth or truth" game are signs that it needs a lot of work. Hope it improves.
You are right, the romance tag is a future thing, but usually it is in first relases (well, is the intro, only if the MC has a girlfriend or a special friend you can start with romance); although, it is true that the first updates usually leave clues of this type of route, in this one really hasn't been time to show anything (The only thing you really know is that Roxy is a nympho, Nataly a manipulator, and the MC nothing but a sex toy for these characters). It was more an introduction to the different characters. I guess that will come in future updates.

The Roxy scene isn't necessary, for me the ninphomaniac explanation only convert this character in unchoosen for romance routes (Giving a blowjob to a stranger guy, even if the guy is the MC, makes her lose all chances of going on a romantic route with her. Similarly, the MC isn't that he earns many points as a protagonist character in romantic stories.). I'm sure that much people don't care about this, even some people can prefer this kind of characters (slut, nimpho, etc). Also, the MC in that scene looks like part of the furniture, if you swap him for a dildo, she will really have a hard time seeing the difference. Personally, I prefer if I can avoid this scene, but I'm not going to complain if it continues in the game as it currently is (my only wish is to avoid future interactions with Roxy).

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Might be the single most generic thing I've ever read. Those redheads are just awful. But you added a cute Asian girl with long dark hair, so I'll be back for V2.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I prefer if I can avoid this scene, but I'm not going to complain if it continues in the game as it currently is (my only wish is to avoid future interactions with Roxy).
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. Based on this, I will give some explanations for the next update.

First, I'll add the option to skip the first scene with Roxy (I don't want to change the plot, and the scene will remain mandatory anyway, but you can skip it completely). In the future, as I have already written more than once, it will be possible to avoid any sexual scene and plot development with the character.

Secondly, the next update will be aimed at getting to know Ashley, Sara, Yuki and Rachel more closely. Sara and Rachel will reveal the not-so-pleasant parts of their lives (this is a university of problems after all), which will be the initial stage for developing a relationship with them (and I think the romance tag will be suitable for this relationship).

Third, perhaps for someone the development of the plot / relationship with Roxy seemed too fast and tough, but you should not immediately discard this character.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. Based on this, I will give some explanations for the next update.

First, I'll add the option to skip the first scene with Roxy (I don't want to change the plot, and the scene will remain mandatory anyway, but you can skip it completely). In the future, as I have already written more than once, it will be possible to avoid any sexual scene and plot development with the character.

Secondly, the next update will be aimed at getting to know Ashley, Sara, Yuki and Rachel more closely. Sara and Rachel will reveal the not-so-pleasant parts of their lives (this is a university of problems after all), which will be the initial stage for developing a relationship with them (and I think the romance tag will be suitable for this relationship).

Third, perhaps for someone the development of the plot / relationship with Roxy seemed too fast and tough, but you should not immediately discard this character.
What drew many of the players to your game was the romance tag. Typically these players are not interested in the slutty characters. If you want them to be interested in Roxy, you will need to make adjustments to the story. I am confused how the Roxy scene can both be mandatory and skippable (unless MC has sex with her but the player doesn't see it and I don't know how that would work), perhaps the player could have the option to determine Roxy's actions. She can have sex with MC and be a slut for the rest of the game or not have sex with him and not be a slut. I will warn you now that if Sara's or Rachel's backstory contains any abuse, kiss at least 30% of your possible patrons goodbye. If need be, I can list at length the evidence for my claim.

Last edited:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What drew many of the players to your game was the romance tag. Typically these players are not interested in the slutty characters. If you want them to be interested in Roxy, you will need to make adjustments to the story. I am confused how the Roxy scene can both be mandatory and skippable (unless MC has sex with her but the player doesn't see it and I don't know how that would work), perhaps the player could have the option to determine Roxy's actions. She can have sex with MC and be a slut for the rest of the game or not have sex with him and not be a slut. I will warn you now that if Sara's or Rachel's backstory contains any abuse, kiss at least 30% of your possible patrons goodbye. If need be, I can list at length the evidence for my claim.
Okay, while I remove the romance tag. Maybe I was too quick to add it to the description.

I don't want all the players to be interested in Roxy. Besides her, there are 6 other girls.

About the scene with Roxy. Maybe I have formulated / translated my idea a little incorrectly. The scene with Roxy in the locker room will remain mandatory to introduce players to her. The continuation of this event in the shower can be avoided.

What exactly is meant by abuse? The fact that one of the heroines was abused? Or maybe she did something bad?
Well, in any case, it would be interesting to know your evidence.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Thanks for the explanation.

I like that the next update focuses on learning about the past of the characters, I am looking forward to future updates. A girl with a not-so-pleasant past can be a real good candidate for a romance route, but of course it depends of the past and how the MC can help.

I usually dislike this kind of characters (Roxy). With or without the shower scene posibly is a character that I won't have interest in develop a relationship. I think that this isn't a problem, this game have more characters to develop a romance route, and I'm sure that a lot of people will like this character and want to develop her route.

Okay, while I remove the romance tag. Maybe I was too quick to add it to the description.

I don't want all the players to be interested in Roxy. Besides her, there are 6 other girls.

About the scene with Roxy. Maybe I have formulated / translated my idea a little incorrectly. The scene with Roxy in the locker room will remain mandatory to introduce players to her. The continuation of this event in the shower can be avoided.

What exactly is meant by abuse? The fact that one of the heroines was abused? Or maybe she did something bad?
Well, in any case, it would be interesting to know your evidence.
Respect Romance tag, I think that DBSM, corruption, point & click and vaginal sex isn't already in the game either. You always can add this tags as future tags in the first post in the thread.

About the corruption tag, I'm curious. What kind of corruption are you talking about? I'm not a fan of corruption (I like romantic routes, and generally they are the opposite), but for now I don't see the MC as a corrupter (Nataly on the other hand...)

The locker room scene isn't a problem I think. About the shower event I have already explained what I think about it.

The game is good for now, there is not enough content to know what it really is like, but the feelings are good.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).
That's great to hear!

Aside from that i gotta say i'm hella impressed: Gorgeous renders and a setting that, although being somewhat overused, just works especially in combination with the aforementioned great looks of the game. And while i'm not the biggest fan of the whole smartphone mechanic in general, you actually managed to pull it off in a non annoying way (the clear UI definitely helps with that imo).
Great release, mate! Looking forward to the next update. ;)

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
About the corruption tag, I'm curious. What kind of corruption are you talking about? I'm not a fan of corruption (I like romantic routes, and generally they are the opposite), but for now I don't see the MC as a corrupter (Nataly on the other hand...)
I wrote earlier (#53) that corruption route is related to Rachel (a genuinely loyal and loving wife, and so on).
First of all, a little bit about my understanding of corruption. Maybe my English failed me again, but it seemed to me that the tag description is not necessarily related to virgins. Or am I wrong? I thought that absolute purity of thought and fidelity in married life might also apply to this tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wrote earlier (#53) that corruption route is related to Rachel (a genuinely loyal and loving wife, and so on).
First of all, a little bit about my understanding of corruption. Maybe my English failed me again, but it seemed to me that the tag description is not necessarily related to virgins. Or am I wrong? I thought that absolute purity of thought and fidelity in married life might also apply to this tag.
I didn't read the previous post, and thanks for the aclaration.

I didn't think of virgins when I wrote my post, I just think, at this point, I don't get the feeling that the MC is a corrupter. When I think of corruption, it is something like turning a character into a whore or giving her/him some hard fetishes that she/he didn't have before. Developing a romantic relationship with a married character is possibly another type of corruption (but it depends more on the type of relationship you develop; a romantic route can be somewhat lighter, in some cases even not corrupt, such as when the marriage definitely breaks down, or under some circumstances that make the MC more of a savior than a corrupter. A route in which the MC turns the other character into a sex toy or a whore feels more like real corruption)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm really liking this game so far. It is light, fun, and the renders look fantastic. Keep it up!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Renders and models looks nice, but skin is little too smooth. Photoshop extrem :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I hope we can turn Rachel into our BDSM loving slave. Stick to your story and don't try to change it to appeal to everyone, that never works.

Reactions: diolo

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, I hope we can turn Rachel into our BDSM loving slave. Stick to your story and don't try to change it to appeal to everyone, that never works.
From what I've read I'm not sure if BDSM is the route Dev thinks of for Rachel.
I don't want to make Rachel a submissive bitch. She's my favorite mature cutiepie:love: But in the dreams of the MC, I can realize anything.
So stay tuned.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes