FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just found out about this game, feels good so far...

Btw i think i found a bug, you get a text from roxy just around when you got to history class. the text sounds like mc had something with roxy even tho you can make choices to avoid her yet still get the same text.

ps real shame she has pierced nipples, it freaked me out tbh :eek:

Last edited:

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
You're mixing character development with character traits. Traits are what makes up a personality, and it defines how will a character react in certain situations within the story. Character development is needed for characters to be moved in some way by the writer because of the story, or simply so that they won't get boring after a while. In an early version like this, what needs to happen is to explain the character traits of pretty much everyone that will be important, even the main character, or in this case, define it by your choices, since that will make up how your MC will react to certain situations and moves the story forward.
Maybe... English isn't my first language. But I think that character traits are a part of the character development. Things that happened in the past, their backstory or the likes of a character is what makes the development of the plot more interesting. Because the dev could just put them without any kind of backstory nor trait and a lot of people will be happy. And maybe the dev didn't make the first scene a rejectable option because it could be the trigger to how the MC develops. You can't explain everything from every character from the first go, unless you have 2-3 characters and in this game we have 7-8 (With the mc) characters. Maybe there is a reason why roxy is like that and if the dev explain it it's character development, if not, then she is just another poorly explained npc like in many games in this forum that are just meet 'n fuck.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Really great start on all front, good job.

Just want to point out a possible bug; in one of the run I ended up at this point with both option unavailable and was unable to progress.
View attachment 917098
I just checked the code. Such a mistake can really happen if you missed the event with Ashley at the HSL house.
My fault. I think in a while, I will release fix #2, which will help with this.

Reactions: DrakteisckyG

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Natalie: You seem to have done a good job today. I can feel how HADR your abs are.
Carol: And let's not (ask) openly obscene questions.

MC to Roxy: Nothing, i (was) just walking.
Ashley: Everyone gathers in the evening at the fraternity house and will (go?) clubbing until the (unneeded) morning
mc: no, i think it's not mine. (not for me?)
offend carol option (defend?)
Yuki: (mc name), maybe you have heard that i am fond of massage(s?)?
Mc responds with : Probably (weird way to answer, he either heard or he didn't)
Cabinet, is the right word to use when referring to that place?
Yuki: We seem to have become a bit of a friend, ... (a little bit friendly? second opinion?)
Eric: What some female students will not do for a place in (the) sorority.
Vlad: Yes. I'm close to the closing the deal.
Abby: Tall, slim, beautiful and feminine. We need (a) girl like you.
MC: Okey. It's time to dump(?Is this the right word?) before no one (someone/anyone) sees me.
MC: What got into her today? A moment(ary?) rush of passion?
Carol: would you like to come to me(to my place?)?
Carol: MWe're (We're) not going...

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Natalie: You seem to have done a good job today. I can feel how HADR your abs are.
Carol: And let's not (ask) openly obscene questions.

MC to Roxy: Nothing, i (was) just walking.
Ashley: Everyone gathers in the evening at the fraternity house and will (go?) clubbing until the (unneeded) morning
mc: no, i think it's not mine. (not for me?)
offend carol option (defend?)
Yuki: (mc name), maybe you have heard that i am fond of massage(s?)?
Mc responds with : Probably (weird way to answer, he either heard or he didn't)
Cabinet, is the right word to use when referring to that place?
Yuki: We seem to have become a bit of a friend, ... (a little bit friendly? second opinion?)
Eric: What some female students will not do for a place in (the) sorority.
Vlad: Yes. I'm close to the closing the deal.
Abby: Tall, slim, beautiful and feminine. We need (a) girl like you.
MC: Okey. It's time to dump(?Is this the right word?) before no one (someone/anyone) sees me.
MC: What got into her today? A moment(ary?) rush of passion?
Carol: would you like to come to me(to my place?)?
Carol: MWe're (We're) not going...
Thank for this. English is not my native language, but I'm really ashamed of the mistake with Offend/Defend.

Reactions: tossler

Turk1955

Sep 18, 2017
So I just played this and I have some remarks.
  • Why is the President saying parting words to they students in their introductory lecture?
  • Why does every girl have an elastic ass? What does that even mean?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So I just played this and I have some remarks.
  • Why is the President saying parting words to they students in their introductory lecture?
  • Why does every girl have an elastic ass? What does that even mean?
About the President. I tried to make PVU similar to US universities. But I myself have never been to the United States and do not know all the subtleties of student life in this country. As for my country, this practice of introductory lectures is quite applicable.
Elastic means tight (Probably my mistake in incorrect translation)
Is Sara Sara or Sarah? In the phone and in bios she's Sara but people are talking about Sarah.
Sara.

4.30 star(s) 199 Votes