Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
What's boring about her? The fact that she didn't put out the very moment she saw mc?
It's just personal preferences, nothing else. That's why I said "to me".

I just can't get into Carol, Mrs Cooper, Ashley stuff. Oh no Mrs Cooper your marriage sucks let me comfort you. Oh no Carol you are not a whore let me comfort you. Oh no Ashley sorority stuff is bad for you let me save you. It's just not the tropes I like in these type of games I guess. Or maybe they will grow on me over time, who knows? :unsure:

Roxy and to a lesser extent Natalie just feel interesting and exciting to me, they really stand out from the rest of women in this game. Even if Roxy didn't have a sex scene I would still think the same. :whistle:

Reactions: Nospamwss

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
First time playing this game and so far Carol and maybe Rachel are my favorites. The phone feature was a bit funky but the hotfix seemed to clear it up. The renders are good, hopefully the story delivers. So far the only drama is saving Ashley from becoming a sorority hoe. I'll keep a close eye on this one.
I like Yuki personally, but normally Asian characters lack depth or any sort of character development in games, but hopefully this game is different.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, she will just become part of the sorority and gradually change for the worse. She won't be a 'cum dump' for everyone if that's what you mean. Probably, she will become like Roxy (the Roxy you meet at the beginning of the game).
In any case, there won't be a scene where Ashley gets fucked by someone other than the MC (only if a lot of fans want to see route when MC becomes Abby's partner or something).
Are there any other Roxy in the game? or does she change her personality at some point?

It's just personal preferences, nothing else. That's why I said "to me".

I just can't get into Carol, Mrs Cooper, Ashley stuff. Oh no Mrs Cooper your marriage sucks let me comfort you. Oh no Carol you are not a whore let me comfort you. Oh no Ashley sorority stuff is bad for you let me save you. It's just not the tropes I like in these type of games I guess. Or maybe they will grow on me over time, who knows? :unsure:

Roxy and to a lesser extent Natalie just feel interesting and exciting to me, they really stand out from the rest of women in this game. Even if Roxy didn't have a sex scene I would still think the same. :whistle:
In my case I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid Roxy and Nataly, they are not the type of character that I like (in fact I avoid going to the frat and meeting Roxy, at first I go, but after seeing that I'm going to talk with Roxy, I go back and choose the other option).

It's good that we have diferent characters that fit diferent tastes.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Are there any other Roxy in the game? or does she change her personality at some point?
The main character may change Roxy in the future, but only slightly. Rather, he will just be able to win Roxy over to his side (I do not know how to say it more accurately in English).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The main character may change Roxy in the future, but only slightly. Rather, he will just be able to win Roxy over to his side (I do not know how to say it more accurately in English).
Ok, thanks.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "beat Roxy to his side", but for now I don't like Roxy, and I'm going to avoid her contact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

Sahil1997

Mar 5, 2018
Played lot of games over the years but this renders are so good Keep it up, Looking forward to future updates, Good Luck.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey! Please don't say slightly. I think it's super easy to turn an innocent girl into a slut, it takes much more effort to truly turn a slut into a good girl. I would like that to happen in this. When I first started reading this thread, I'm like: "Fuck Roxy, she'd dead to me" then when I read your comment i thought: "I would love to see her change"

Have you ever played Man of the House? In it, you have 2 sisters, one of the sisters is the innocent one that you corrrupt and the other is a party bad girl that hates the MC. The more you dominate the older sister she slowly changes and eventually, she loves you. Like, REALLY loves you. She wants to be romantic with you and cares for you. I would love a similar arc in Roxy. If you did that, I'd be super interested. As far as Ashley being a slut and showing that, Not a fan :( The corruption of an innocent girl has been done a million times, and I definitely don't wanna see that. In any case, as you've learned from Roxy, give people the ability to avoid it. However, if it's for a character corrupted by someone other than the MC, I don't even wanna hear about it.

Just my thoughts! Have a great day Dreamnow!

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Phone locks the game when you try to comment on the second set of pics (Rachel, Abby) and have to roll back.

Otherwise, phone is surprisingly clean and well integrated.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes