ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Gave this a try today. For me the amount of praise lavished on this in the reviews/comments is way over the top.

Not much of a story so far but what does exist is generic and some of the scenarios are not believable at all. For some reason Carol absolutely needs to burst into your unlocked room immediately (and accidentally stumble upon your cock)... To tell you that she wants you to hang out with her mates that night. Because that's incredibly urgent and she couldn't just text you right?

The dialogue is already pretty bad because it's not written by a native English speaker (not a knock on the writer, but getting someone to re-write would be beneficial and people here will do it for free). However even beyond the weird phrasing the dialogue is just completely boring and bland. The characters have no personality whatsoever, including the MC. The only character who has even a hint of personality so far is Roxy and all we can say about her is she's a slut. That's it. I can't even remember the names of most of the characters because they are totally forgettable and considering how many lines of dialogue there are to have next to no character development at this point is pretty bad.

The renders are really good and the girls are all quite hot although there are some quite weird looking facial expressions popping up frequently.

Not trying to shit on the dev here. The game has some potential, it's pretty and well designed. Just seeing it being compared to some of the top games in the genre is ridiculous, it's not even remotely close to those games. A lot of work needed to be in that conversation.

EDIT - The above feedback was based on the 0.1 version of the game. I have now played the 0.15 content and I will say things are improving. Most of the above still stands but it is getting better so kudos to the dev for that.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Rachel is a total hottie to me she's one of my best girls, along with Carol and Yuki. I'm glad there's no weak submissive route with Rachel because she's been through enough, If we were to hookup with her I wouldn't mind rubbing it in her Ex's face... but then again she's a facility member and last I checked that's a huge no-no.

So Mortimo huh?

Anyways, the phone feature has improved some, but it now freezes now when you make a comment.

This whole Ashley diabolical is a pain, because I personally don't care for her character, but if I don't help her would that affect a potential relationship with someone like Sara? I mean she did choose to text me of all people. Does her humiliation/initiation thing take place the next update? Does Mc crash through the ceiling like Batman to stop it?

Nov 7, 2020
Rachel is a total hottie to me she's one of my best girls, along with Carol and Yuki. I'm glad there's no weak submissive route with Rachel because she's been through enough, If we were to hookup with her I wouldn't mind rubbing it in her Ex's face... but then again she's a facility member and last I checked that's a huge no-no.

So Mortimo huh?

Anyways, the phone feature has improved some, but it now freezes now when you make a comment.

This whole Ashley diabolical is a pain, because I personally don't care for her character, but if I don't help her would that affect a potential relationship with someone like Sara? I mean she did choose to text me of all people. Does her humiliation/initiation thing take place the next update? Does Mc crash through the ceiling like Batman to stop it?
I wanna know if the consequences for not helping Ashley is that she becomes the slut on campus? Will she all of a sudden start fucking every guy?

Or will it be a path where like like everyone on campus finds out what she did and she’s labeled a slut. I can only see this going south for her but we’ll see.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Download hotfix #2, I'm sure it will help.
This whole Ashley diabolical is a pain, because I personally don't care for her character, but if I don't help her would that affect a potential relationship with someone like Sara?
No, absolutely not. This will make some changes to the dialogs, but nothing more. Well, most likely this will affect the variability of available endings (harem, love triangle, and so on will not be available). But if you are interested in a particular girl, then you can skip the other heroines, it will not affect your favorite in any way.
Does her humiliation/initiation thing take place the next update?
If you let go of Ashley, you will gradually stop communicating with her. However, through dialogues with other characters (for example, when talking to Sara), the player might find out how Ashley is doing, but I will try to make such moments avoidable.
Does Mc crash through the ceiling like Batman to stop it?
Definitely not. The main character is an ordinary freshman, and he can't just put an end to Abby's actions. If the player wants to help Ashley, then he will have to put some perseverance, put up with her character, make some concessions and wait for her to finally understand what the MC (and Carol, Sara) did for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I wanna know if the consequences for not helping Ashley is that she becomes the slut on campus? Will she all of a sudden start fucking every guy?

Or will it be a path where like like everyone on campus finds out what she did and she’s labeled a slut. I can only see this going south for her but we’ll see.
Well, she will just become part of the sorority and gradually change for the worse. She won't be a 'cum dump' for everyone if that's what you mean. Probably, she will become like Roxy (the Roxy you meet at the beginning of the game).
In any case, there won't be a scene where Ashley gets fucked by someone other than the MC (only if a lot of fans want to see route when MC becomes Abby's partner or something).

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

No, absolutely not. This will make some changes to the dialogs, but nothing more. Well, most likely this will affect the variability of available endings (harem, love triangle, and so on will not be available). But if you are interested in a particular girl, then you can skip the other heroines, it will not affect your favorite in any way.

If you let go of Ashley, you will gradually stop communicating with her. However, through dialogues with other characters (for example, when talking to Sara), the player might find out how Ashley is doing, but I will try to make such moments avoidable.

Definitely not. The main character is an ordinary freshman, and he can't just put an end to Abby's actions. If the player wants to help Ashley, then he will have to put some perseverance, put up with her character, make some concessions and wait for her to finally understand what the MC (and Carol, Sara) did for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I wasn't being serious about the whole Batman thing. And it's cool that there isn't any repercussions for not being a white knight.

I'll might play this again with the hotfix when I have time, but about the hotfix, there was the issue where if you chose not to help Ashley you couldn't advance past the date at the Café with Carol does the hotfix take care of that problem?

"Well, she will just become part of the sorority and gradually change for the worse. She won't be a 'cum dump' for everyone if that's what you mean. Probably, she will become like Roxy (the Roxy you meet at the beginning of the game).
In any case, there won't be a scene where Ashley gets fucked by someone other than the MC (only if a lot of fans want to see route when MC becomes Abby's partner or something)."

So if we don't save her she'll change for the worse, that sounds promising... basically babysit a grown up or she'll become a thot. Where have I seen this story before.. Anyways, best of luck to you.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Maybe... English isn't my first language. But I think that character traits are a part of the character development. Things that happened in the past, their backstory or the likes of a character is what makes the development of the plot more interesting. Because the dev could just put them without any kind of backstory nor trait and a lot of people will be happy. And maybe the dev didn't make the first scene a rejectable option because it could be the trigger to how the MC develops. You can't explain everything from every character from the first go, unless you have 2-3 characters and in this game we have 7-8 (With the mc) characters. Maybe there is a reason why roxy is like that and if the dev explain it it's character development, if not, then she is just another poorly explained npc like in many games in this forum that are just meet 'n fuck.
You don't need to show how the current traits became part of the character, therefore the past development isn't a must. Heck, it's usually better not to circle back to the past too much, unless the story really needs it. You wrote about being empty dolls before, well, that happens when there are no traits. I also misused a word as well before, it's not all about explaining a trait, although that explanation could very well happen throughout events or by reactions of the characters to said events, but exploration as well, which allows you to get familiar with a character and their already existing traits by one way or another. Having some reason why someone has their current traits isn't a necessity, showing their current traits is, for them not to be empty npcs.

It doesn't. I used it and it still had the same problem with the teacher, and Abby. By the way, the "instagram" features feel still rather lifeless now. There's 2-3 people there commenting almost the same thing every time, then MC has some comment that either raises a point or not, but that's it. No reactions from the posters or from other people to some of the comments, no reactions to your comments as well, whatever they are. You could improve a lot on that area, because this commenting thing could be one of the funniest aspect of the game, if it's done right.

Nov 7, 2020
Well, she will just become part of the sorority and gradually change for the worse. She won't be a 'cum dump' for everyone if that's what you mean. Probably, she will become like Roxy (the Roxy you meet at the beginning of the game).
In any case, there won't be a scene where Ashley gets fucked by someone other than the MC (only if a lot of fans want to see route when MC becomes Abby's partner or something).
It still would be nice if the pressure wasn’t entirely on the MC to save her and she had a mind of her own. But that’s her purpose I get it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: DreamNow

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
By the way, the "instagram" features feel still rather lifeless now. There's 2-3 people there commenting almost the same thing every time, then MC has some comment that either raises a point or not, but that's it. No reactions from the posters or from other people to some of the comments, no reactions to your comments as well, whatever they are. You could improve a lot on that area, because this commenting thing could be one of the funniest aspect of the game, if it's done right.
Don't take my words too close. Perhaps not all the comments are clear to the player (the meaning of some of them will be revealed later, some are simply difficult to understand if you haven't read the characters ' dialogues carefully enough). I agree that there aren't many characters who comment on photos. But first of all, there aren't many characters in the game yet. Secondly, I don't see the point of scribbling a bunch of comments from unknown characters. They will become even more useless.(However, there are two commentators that the hero hasn't met yet.) I also agree that there is not enough feedback after commenting on photos. Well, I'm doing my best.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Any chance mc will get some action with Ashley if he won't help her leave sorority? Current Ashley is kinda boring to me but if she becomes more like Roxy later on then I would want a piece of that. :whistle: Without it being a part of Abby's route or anything like that.

Last edited:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Any chance mc will get some action with Ashley if he won't help her leave sorority? Current Ashley is kinda boring to me but if she becomes more like Roxy later on then I would want a piece of that. :whistle: Without it being a part of Abby's route or anything like that.
This is not a bad idea, perhaps in versions 0.5.0 and higher it will be possible to implement something similar. In this game, I can implement a lot of things (probably too much, which makes it a little difficult for me), so keep an eye on developments.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
First time playing this game and so far Carol and maybe Rachel are my favorites. The phone feature was a bit funky but the hotfix seemed to clear it up. The renders are good, hopefully the story delivers. So far the only drama is saving Ashley from becoming a sorority hoe. I'll keep a close eye on this one.

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
What's boring about her? The fact that she didn't put out the very moment she saw mc?

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes