FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
University of Problems [v0.2] [DreamNow]

Original size: 660 MB
Compressed size: 210MB

Win/Linux:

Keep in mind that this is not an official version, so keep this in mind while troubleshooting errors.
Let me know if you are having issues.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a route where MC gets to ally/get actively involved with the sorority thing? Being the white knight who's solving everyone's problems is getting kinda stale in these games.

Reactions: Meridian

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*This unofficial walkthrough is for the Version 0.1.5 Hotfix 2.*

Greetings Fulgrim
Please, updated for [v0.2.0] !
THANKS in advance...

Reactions: Sir Leon

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
"Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances."
Don't know who told you that or in what uni you were, but most people i know just want to kill someone or themself after a year

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Nice to get another scene with Roxy. Her face once main character "took charge" was so cute.:LOL: Sex scene could use a few more angles and touches though. Blowjob really needed first person pov, seeing her eyes as main character fucks her throat would be very hot. Only from the side and far away angle is kind of meh. A close up shot of her pussy before main character started to fuck her would be cool. Maybe tease her pussy before sticking it in too? A bit more of a first person pov angles during doggy would be nice. Standing sex sucks for me personally so I can't say anything about it.:p

I second the notion of allying with sorority(without getting femdomed by Abby) and taking advantage of dummies like Ashley would be cool but I guess it would require too much workhours for additional content like that.

Reactions: Bluballz

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I second the notion of allying with sorority(without getting femdomed by Abby) and taking advantage of dummies like Ashley would be cool but I guess it would require too much workhours for additional content like that.
Yeah, this is not easy for a single developer who does not have too much experience in gamedev.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
What are the console commands to increase lust and int? Anyone know?
I'm assuming you know how to open console and use the variables

Variables for MC:
intelligence=xx
strength=xx
basketball_skill=xx
lust=xx

Variables for girls:
for relationship point
"Girl_name"_rel=xx
and for love(heart) points
"Girl_name"_love=xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Honnepon and Ara-sH

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Dev: "This is a thing a lot of people feel for the following reasons"

Buzzkill1998: "That's not been my experience or the experience of most of my huge circle of acquaintances"
Hey, thanks for sharing. We were all really interested about how your transition from childhood to adulthood was going. You sound like you're just a hell of a lot of fun to be around.

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't figure out how to access the new content. Ends at the same place as 1.5 and I can't find anything new at earlier points either.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't figure out how to access the new content. Ends at the same place as 1.5 and I can't find anything new at earlier points either.
Yes, there is a problem if you haven't developed a relationship with Carol. Copy & paste the file, it should help.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
I'm assuming you know how to open console and use the variables

Variables for MC:
intelligence=xx
strength=xx
basketball_skill=xx
lust=xx

Variables for girls:
for relationship point
"Girls_name"_rel=xx
and for love(heart) points
"Girl_name"_love=xx
sorry im still new to all this, how do you open console?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes