JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*Updated to the Version 0.2.0*

Greetings Fulgrim
Thank you so much for your work on this. Greatly appreciate it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If I could extend a bit of advice to the developer and i don't mean this in a rude way.

Get someone who is a native English speaker to translate the dialogue for you, because some of the words you're using don't mean what you think they mean. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site who would be glad to do it just to improve our own experience.

Some of the dialogue as it is now is frankly painful to read.
It is being worked on; the fix should be coming soon. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hammerhiem

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Dev is trolling, 4 updates and Carol bug is still in the game. PVU pics decreased my relationship with Carol from 8 to 5 instead of +1 and I failed the >=7 requirement. Also commenting on Rachel's post "Thank you to everyone who voted for me." doesn't give +1.
Also nice realization:
carol.jpg

EDIT: Figured it out, commenting "All these awards..." gives -3 Carol instead of +1 Rachel .

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, this looks very pretty, but at least half of the characters seem to suffer from the "sameface" syndrome in my opinion. Are they supposed to be blood related? My impression comes from the pictures in the OP, especially the banner. You can see how extremely similar all of the characters look. On the other hand, I haven't seen any of these models in other games, so at least that's a great thing.

I'm gonna give it a try, because the renders seem to be very high quality and reviews are very positive too.

Last edited:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Just a little bug report from my side:

After the whole check on Ashley at the sorority thing, my MC wakes up with Carol in his bed. Even though i declined her and didnt went on a date with her.

Not that i would mind a surprise like that in the morning, but i dont think thats intended...
Thank you for finding the bug. I'll check the code later.

Reactions: Nachtvogel

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Dev is trolling, 4 updates and Carol bug is still in the game. PVU pics decreased my relationship with Carol from 8 to 5 instead of +1 and I failed the >=7 requirement. Also commenting on Rachel's post "Thank you to everyone who voted for me." doesn't give +1.
Also nice realization:
View attachment 948095

EDIT: Figured it out, commenting "All these awards..." gives -3 Carol instead of +1 Rachel .
Thank you for reporting this.
I fixed a bug related to commenting under Rachel's photo. I will release a hotfix in the next few days.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As expected, Carol = Best Girl.

But the relationship is a little too much too fast. I mean, that's the problem with what is essentially forced relationships. They block you in, and then the only way for you to be with anyone else is a harem path or being a cheating asshole.

Reactions: Grelk

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is the MC a subby boy?
No. In a relationship with one girl, there will be elements of light submission of the MC (not so much submission as teasing). But you can easily avoid such scenes. With the rest of the girls, nothing like this is planned.
P.S. I roughly understood your tastes and preferences. I think that in my game you can only be interested in a relationship with Roxy (excluding the shower scene). However, try to get to the end of this version. Maybe I was wrong about your preferences.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As expected, Carol = Best Girl.

But the relationship is a little too much too fast. I mean, that's the problem with what is essentially forced relationships. They block you in, and then the only way for you to be with anyone else is a harem path or being a cheating asshole.
Yes, you're right about that. Even when developing v0.2.0, I was looking for a way to slightly slow down this relationship (not so much because of "too fast", but because of the lack of communication between the MC and other girls).
Therefore, in the last post in PVU News, there is a hint of a small pause in the relationship with Carol.

Reactions: Grelk

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Any idea on what to do to get this scene is the only one am missing some help pls and ty
1608453828430.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No. In a relationship with one girl, there will be elements of light submission of the MC (not so much submission as teasing). But you can easily avoid such scenes. With the rest of the girls, nothing like this is planned.
P.S. I roughly understood your tastes and preferences. I think that in my game you can only be interested in a relationship with Roxy (excluding the shower scene). However, try to get to the end of this version. Maybe I was wrong about your preferences.
No. You're pretty much spot on. I'm not into any type of femdom. I can play vanilla and go for the non-dominating females in a game. But, if there's a submissive girl, I'll always go for her.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, you're right about that. Even when developing v0.2.0, I was looking for a way to slightly slow down this relationship (not so much because of "too fast", but because of the lack of communication between the MC and other girls).
Therefore, in the last post in PVU News, there is a hint of a small pause in the relationship with Carol.
You can say that, but you're already having them be at the "I love you" and the "Let's promise not to cheat" phase. It's kinda too late at this point. They're in a relationship. She is his girlfriend. You're at checkmate.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You can say that, but you're already having them be at the "I love you" and the "Let's promise not to cheat" phase. It's kinda too late at this point. They're in a relationship. She is his girlfriend. You're at checkmate.
Wait, wait, wait. Before the MC says "I love you" to Carol, you have three choice-menus that affect the further dialogue. You have 4 different dialog endings. If you chose "I love you", then you should not think about other girls at all (if we compare this situation with reality). And blaming the developer for this is a bit strange. You had a choice, and you made it. At the same time, you can not discuss the topic of lying/cheating with Carol at all (wait to reveal your feelings). Or you can discuss it, but not say that you already love her. I don't force the MC to tell Carol that he loves her.
Either way, it's a game. And don't take it too seriously.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wait, wait, wait. Before the MC says "I love you" to Carol, you have three choice-menus that affect the further dialogue. You have 4 different dialog endings. If you chose "I love you", then you should not think about other girls at all (if we compare this situation with reality). And blaming the developer for this is a bit strange. You had a choice, and you made it. At the same time, you can not discuss the topic of lying/cheating with Carol at all (wait to reveal your feelings). Or you can discuss it, but not say that you already love her. I don't force the MC to tell Carol that he loves her.
Either way, it's a game. And don't take it too seriously.
Thing is, games ARE serious business. Just look at the shitty ass Cyberpunk. Oh, yeah. We gamers take this serious. Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679 and dmmt

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
That's on you though. If you're playing the MC to the point that he said he loves Carol, that's because you decide the MC to be in love with Carol.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes