RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wait, wait, wait. Before the MC says "I love you" to Carol, you have three choice-menus that affect the further dialogue. You have 4 different dialog endings. If you chose "I love you", then you should not think about other girls at all (if we compare this situation with reality). And blaming the developer for this is a bit strange. You had a choice, and you made it. At the same time, you can not discuss the topic of lying/cheating with Carol at all (wait to reveal your feelings). Or you can discuss it, but not say that you already love her. I don't force the MC to tell Carol that he loves her.
Either way, it's a game. And don't take it too seriously.
Ok, maybe I'm not making myself clear here.

Carol is the main girl. At least, that's what can be seen from the way you've written it. She is the character that has the most time (besides maybe Rachel) and has the most relationship progress (discounting Roxy because she started at Sex and is trying to move beyond it).

Ashley, Yuki, Sara, and any of the others are currently at "Minor Character" status because there is so little interaction with them. So all things are not equal. You have made it clear in the early game that Carol is the main. Whether that was intentional or not, that's how it is. There are not chances to flirt with Ash or Yuki like there is with Carol. You don't spend hardly any 1 on 1 time with any of the other girls like you do with Carol.

You centered her in the middle of all events in regards to the other girls. With the exception of Hannah, Roxy and Rachel, you meet every other girl through Carol which makes it be that the only way you'd be introduced to those characters is if you already had a good relationship with her.

If you had written it so that the MC met the girls himself individually, had equal time with all of them, had chances of having the same number of points with all of them, then you could say that the game is balanced and Carol is not a railroaded choice. But that's not the case. In the current game, you are pushed toward a relationship with Carol almost entirely, and there is no semblance of a relationship with the others as of yet, due to the lesser screen time.

To me, the moment you made the mistake was when you had Carol invite him to the girls' room and played the game. First, introducing the other girls like that made them dependent on Carol as a proxy. Secondly, you shortened that Game Event to the point where the most you could gain with any of the three girls is +2, but that's only if you concentrated on one girl. If you had let the game play out longer or had allowed for more questions to be asked, there would have been at least 3-6 points more

Last edited:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Carol is the main girl.
This is partly true. I won't argue that Carol may seem like the "main girl" in the game because in this version it really is. I try to create as much content as possible with different girls, but sometimes some storylines have to be neglected because of lack of time. Plus, on my patreon page, I post polls about which girl should get 1-2 additional events in the next update. Carol won in both polls: for version 0.1.5 and 0.2.0 version.
If you had written it so that the MC met the girls himself individually, had equal time with all of them, had chances of having the same number of points with all of them, then you could say that the game is balanced and Carol is not a railroaded choice. But that's not the case. In the current game, you are pushed toward a relationship with Carol almost entirely, and there is no semblance of a relationship with the others as of yet, due to the lesser screen time.
I may have pushed the players towards Carol, but I didn't force the players to agree with it. The player may not start a relationship with her. The same can be said about Rachel. I pushed the players towards Rachel, but again, the future plot is up to you.
To me, the moment you made the mistake was when you had Carol invite him to the girls' room and played the game. First, introducing the other girls like that made them dependent on Carol as a proxy. Secondly, you shortened that Game Event to the point where the most you could gain with any of the three girls is +2, but that's only if you concentrated on one girl. If you had let the game play out longer or had allowed for more questions to be asked, there would have been at least 3-6 points more
I will not deny that this event could have been made a little larger. But it seems to me that getting to know Carol's friends with Carol's help is okay. In addition, in the future, the development of relations with Sara, Yuki and Ashley does not depend on Carol.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think the game will have a harem ending. Will this include all the girls, just a few, or just the ones the MC chooses? I've avoided Roxy and Nataly, and I don't know if that will affect the end of the harem.

I have seen the start of Nataly's special training, and as I suppose, it is something that does not interest me. But I think her story is a good inclusion for people with these kinds of tastes (not all people need to like all stuff). And for now, I've avoided all interaction with Roxy.

I love how the relationship with Rachel is progressing.

In fact, I am enjoying this update.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think the game will have a harem ending. Will this include all the girls, just a few, or just the ones the MC chooses?
It would be cool if the player could choose which girls will include his harem. But this is extremely difficult to implement from a development point of view (too much variability). I think that closer to the final updates of the game, I will be able to come up with something optimal for most players.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
SOOO.. The girls all look super hot !!

And the Guy looks like a twelve year-old who never played outside.. really ?? absolutely no muscle definition.. unless you count what looks like an emaciated showing of the rib cage .. did he even go through puberty yet ? lol

And he used to play basketball ? really ? was it fantasy Basketball cause he doesn`t look like he ever did any training :p

The MC just turns me off the Game personally.. just can`t deal with looking like a preteen in College..

But the Girls do look super gorgeous .. like amongst the best I have seen in a Game in this site ..

Best of luck anyways .. I am sure a lot of people will love this Game .. so don`t mind me .. I just say what ever pops in to my head :D

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful women, beautiful renders. The game looks great. :love:

It's a pity that the sex so far we only have with Roxy (I could have mistaken her name) she is beautiful, but she's slutty, I don't like such characters. She had a lot before the MC and probably won't just be dating the MC. (I may be wrong of course, I'm only in the game at the moment after the first sex with her in the shower) but I got such an impression from her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Beautiful women, beautiful renders. The game looks great. :love:

It's a pity that the sex so far we only have with Roxy (I could have mistaken her name) she is beautiful, but she's slutty, I don't like such characters. She had a lot before the MC and probably won't just be dating the MC. (I may be wrong of course, I'm only in the game at the moment after the first sex with her in the shower) but I got such an impression from her.
I think DreamNow said: there's more to her than what we first see. She's overplaying the shit we saw from her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
we only have with Roxy (I could have mistaken her name) she is beautiful, but she's slutty, I don't like such characters. She had a lot before the MC and probably won't just be dating the MC. (I may be wrong of course, I'm only in the game at the moment after the first sex with her in the shower) but I got such an impression from her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe a stupid question.. but Carol is a virgin? :D
I'm curious about it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of University of Problems - v0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
This seems to be playing quite well on my oldish tablet. I am having trouble viewing messages on the in -game phone though. I can't seem to scroll down in the phone window so when it fills up, any further messages can't be seen. Is that something you might be able to fix? :unsure:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Completely understandable. I don't like that kind of content either. I prefer light-hearted/less serious stories. Human trafficking - not so much. There's enough dark shit in the real world and I definitely don't enjoy it as fantasy entertainment.
Beautiful renders and women, it's a pity.. that I'm starting to dislike the plot in this game.

I don't know the exact plot of this game because I'm not far in the game yet.

But by reading the comments, I don't feel like playing.

As if someone could explain to me exactly why sorority is brothel? and do they have any choice?
I like Carol, but knowing she's in sorority and doing what the rest of them do.. doesn't attract me to her anymore.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes