Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Beautiful renders and women, it's a pity.. that I'm starting to dislike the plot in this game.

I don't know the exact plot of this game because I'm not far in the game yet.

But by reading the comments, I don't feel like playing.

As if someone could explain to me exactly why sorority is brothel? and do they have any choice?
I like Carol, but knowing she's in sorority and doing what the rest of them do.. doesn't attract me to her anymore.
No real difference between this and Being a DIK's sorority storyline, in fact less graphic if anything.

Not much story development so far given it's only 2 chapters in, could go anywhere really, you never know might turn into a white knight rescue fantasy. Most of the regular tropes are outlined, if teh writing gets translated better I think this VN will go places and I've been reassured that's a work in progress.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Beautiful renders and women, it's a pity.. that I'm starting to dislike the plot in this game.

As if someone could explain to me exactly why sorority is brothel? and do they have any choice?
I like Carol, but knowing she's in sorority and doing what the rest of them do.. doesn't attract me to her anymore.
Let me be clear. Some players are making too strong statements.

First of all, Carol is not a whore and no one uses her as a whore.

The HSL sorority is not going through its best days.
Carol is the president of the sorority, but not by choice. And she's trying to do everything she can to get out of this mess. In the past, she had fallen for beautiful tales about this sorority, but soon realized how much she had been mistaken. Yes, she made mistakes in her life, but she certainly did not take in the mouth of everyone she met and she definitely can not be called a whore (as many have written here). Although Carol has exactly this opinion of herself, she is too self-critical.

Secondly, this is not a game about whores, this is not a game about human trafficking or anything like that. The game has such moments, but by design, the player must resist this.
For example, in a relationship with Carol, the MC will be able to help her get out of the influence of Abby (vice president of the sorority).

P.S. In any case, it is better to read the dialogues in the game yourself than to listen to someone else's opinion.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020

Carol is the president of the sorority, but not by choice. And she's trying to do everything she can to get out of this mess. In the past, she had fallen for beautiful tales about this sorority, but soon realized how much she had been mistaken. Yes, she made mistakes in her life, but she certainly did not take in the mouth of everyone she met and she definitely can not be called a whore (as many have written here). Although Carol has exactly this opinion of herself, she is too self-critical.

Secondly, this is not a game about whores, this is not a game about human trafficking or anything like that. The game has such moments, but by design, the player must resist this.
For example, in a relationship with Carol, the MC will be able to help her get out of the influence of Abby (vice president of the sorority).

P.S. In any case, it is better to read the dialogues in the game yourself than to listen to someone else's opinion.
This is exactly why I recommended a native English speaking editor because the Dialogues are not telling the story they way you seem to be wanting it told and I suspect that's purely down to translation.

I think you'll find this problem will disappear once it's been edited.

I like your work, I really do and wish you all the sucsess.

Reactions: Max1276

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020

I was only drawing that conclusion from exactly what you wrote in the game. "The sorority is run by those who invest the most money" and Carol herself called it a brothel." So, yeah the first thing that comes to my mind is sex ring.

If that wasn't the direction you were going, you definitely fooled me :p

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This is exactly why I recommended a native English speaking editor because the Dialogues are not telling the story they way you seem to be wanting it told and I suspect that's purely down to translation.

I think you'll find this problem will disappear once it's been edited.

I like your work, I really do and wish you all the sucsess.
Thank you for advice.

I fully agree that my knowledge of English is not enough to convey the full meaning of dialogues, emotions and other things.

But in my opinion, even from my translation of the dialogues, the player can perfectly understand what Carol is and how she is related to the sisterhood.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Thank you for advice.

I fully agree that my knowledge of English is not enough to convey the full meaning of dialogues, emotions and other things.

But in my opinion, even from my translation of the dialogues, the player can perfectly understand what Carol is and how she is related to the sisterhood.
As it happens I agree, but sometimes people reading have their own bias.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I was only drawing that conclusion from exactly what you wrote in the game. "The sorority is run by those who invest the most money" and Carol herself called it a brothel." So, yeah the first thing that comes to my mind is sex ring.

If that wasn't the direction you were going, you definitely fooled me :p
The sorority is not a pleasant place, and yes, disgusting things happen there. But if a girl is a member of HSL, this does not mean that she is a fan of sucking a stranger's cock.

Now about the dark moments of the plot. I'm not going to make a depressing game in which the player will constantly have to face something nasty. But at the same time, I'm not going to make all the game a fun and happy fairy tale.

I wrote earlier:
"A real relationship is built on the fact that you overcome difficulties together, support each other, spend a lot of time together, and so on. And I want to make a game on this principle (at least as much as I have enough patience, skills and imagination)."

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
The sorority is not a pleasant place, and yes, disgusting things happen there. But if a girl is a member of HSL, this does not mean that she is a fan of sucking a stranger's cock.

Now about the dark moments of the plot. I'm not going to make a depressing game in which the player will constantly have to face something nasty. But at the same time, I'm not going to make all the game a fun and happy fairy tale.

I wrote earlier:
"A real relationship is built on the fact that you overcome difficulties together, support each other, spend a lot of time together, and so on. And I want to make a game on this principle (at least as much as I have enough patience, skills and imagination)."

That's cool. It's not for me, but I'm sure it'll be a great game for those that like that type of plot. You're not gonna make everyone happy so stick to your ideas. The game design is actually really nice and the renders are great. I think you'll do well with this game :)

Reactions: DreamNow

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be cool if the player could choose which girls will include his harem. But this is extremely difficult to implement from a development point of view (too much variability). I think that closer to the final updates of the game, I will be able to come up with something optimal for most players.
Thanks for the reply. I already suspected that implementing the ability to freely choose the girls we wanted for the harem was a bit difficult, but dreaming is free.

I guess I'll have to develop the relationship with Roxy and Nataly for now, just in case.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't think the sorority is a brothel. At least for now I don't see anything that makes me think this. They have (or rather the deputy president, I guess, I don't remember the position) some extreme sexual methods of recruiting their female members (and possibly corrupting them in the process). But this does not make the sorority a brothel.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I don't think the sorority is a brothel. At least for now I don't see anything that makes me think this. They have (or rather the deputy president, I guess, I don't remember the position) some extreme sexual methods of recruiting their female members (and possibly corrupting them in the process). But this does not make the brotherhood a brothel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Dec 9, 2020
Ok so far I really like the game, and the renders are top notch!
Team Rachel btw!
Anyways, the scenes with Rachel this chapter really started to throw me off...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Yes that "I love you Carol" choice does seem to come early for them (2 days), it's kind of a hard lock on one person and if you want to play it as a non cheater closes off everyone else?. Maybe you can accept it and still have an option for open relationship with others into an eventual harem? (like how WVM or Reunion does it), hopefully. It's just really early to lock in with her without even getting to know everyone else, unless the game is intended to lead you only to Carol in the end. But kind of hard to refuse her when there isn't much of anything else shown, Rachel is still married, and all the other girls don't seem interested in a romantic relationship with the MC yet. Oh well can't wait to see what happens next!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keyser_Soze5

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well it certainly isn't a euphemism for an ice cream parlor :p

What exactly do you think it means then?
Well, in Spain we can use this word (or similar) in many ways that have different meanings, and not all about whores. For example, a place with a chaotic organization, a place of debauchery where sex and different fetishes are practiced (without necessarily having to pay for them), or when in a place you can pay to fraudulently advance administrative services (without having anything to do with sex or prostitutes) and multiple other meanings.

I think that the second meaning, a place of debauchery, is better for this place.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Carol is the main girl. At least, that's what can be seen from the way you've written it. She is the character that has the most time (besides maybe Rachel) and has the most relationship progress (discounting Roxy because she started at Sex and is trying to move beyond it).
We can agree that Carol is the "main girl", but it's still clear that you chose to pursue her. If you don't "love" her, you're free to not pursue her. It's like you made the choices to love her, but then you went surprisedpikachu.jpg when the MC said it.

Ashley, Yuki, Sara, and any of the others are currently at "Minor Character" status because there is so little interaction with them. So all things are not equal. You have made it clear in the early game that Carol is the main. Whether that was intentional or not, that's how it is. There are not chances to flirt with Ash or Yuki like there is with Carol. You don't spend hardly any 1 on 1 time with any of the other girls like you do with Carol.
Why does it matter if they are minor characters? Why must everyone be equal? I don't understand the logic.

You centered her in the middle of all events in regards to the other girls. With the exception of Hannah, Roxy and Rachel, you meet every other girl through Carol which makes it be that the only way you'd be introduced to those characters is if you already had a good relationship with her.
So with the exception of 3 girls (Hannah, Roxy, Rachel), you meet 3 other girls (Ashley, Yuki, Sara) through Carol because they are her friends. That sounds reasonable to me. And I tested the game just now, you'd still be introduced to Ashley, Yuki, Sara even if you only have 1 point with Carol (which I think is the minimum because you can't be 0 point at that time). So point-wise, there's nothing that forced you to build high points with Carol to get introduced to the other girls. Story-wise, the introduction is more because Carol is a nice person trying to introduce a freshman to her friends, and not necessarily as an extension of MC's relationship with Carol.

If you had written it so that the MC met the girls himself individually, had equal time with all of them, had chances of having the same number of points with all of them, then you could say that the game is balanced and Carol is not a railroaded choice. But that's not the case. In the current game, you are pushed toward a relationship with Carol almost entirely, and there is no semblance of a relationship with the others as of yet, due to the lesser screen time.
Once again, why must everyone be equal? I really don't understand the logic. I get it that you might not like the main girl (Carol), but there's literally nothing in the game that forced you to like her. "Not liking Carol" is a completely separate topic than "liking a minor character who doesn't have a chance to shine yet", and it feels like you're trying to force them together which is very very weird.

To me, the moment you made the mistake was when you had Carol invite him to the girls' room and played the game. First, introducing the other girls like that made them dependent on Carol as a proxy. Secondly, you shortened that Game Event to the point where the most you could gain with any of the three girls is +2, but that's only if you concentrated on one girl. If you had let the game play out longer or had allowed for more questions to be asked, there would have been at least 3-6 points more
First, it's proven that you don't have to be in love with Carol to get introduced to the other girls. Secondly, the points are irrelevant because they can be assigned as needed (ex: you need 7 points for Carol in the hallway, but you only need 2 points for supporting Rachel) so that there is no need for Ashley/Yuki to have 6 points instead of 2 points.

You keep on trying to imply that you have no choice but to love Carol. It's simply untrue. If you don't like Carol, then don't pursue her. The options are there. You chose to not take it.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes