Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Well, in Spain we can use this word (or similar) in many ways that have different meanings, and not all about whores. For example, a place with a chaotic organization, a place of debauchery where sex and different fetishes are practiced (without necessarily having to pay for them), or when in a place you can pay to fraudulently advance administrative services (without having anything to do with sex or prostitutes) and multiple other meanings.

I think that the second meaning, a place of debauchery, is better for this place.
I see. Then it's probably a translation issue. In English a brothel is just a whore house with nicer curtains. :LOL:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Ashley. But what pisses me off is that she wants to be famous, etc.
She is so naive, believing that if she gets into that stupid sorority, Abby will not use her.
She already has friends she can trust and who cares about her but she wants more. :confused:

It pissed me off the most when she went to Abby to get into the sorority even though so many friends warned her.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It would be awesome if we could delete a save (or clear a save slot) within save/load screen like in most other Renpy games with delete key. Now I have to delete a save file from saves and .renpy/xyz locations.

Seems like first I'll be on a Carol journey but then I have to concentrate on Rachel. I already played the Rachel arc in the earlier version but I didn't save in the end. If we could make named saves it would be easier to have multiple saves with different paths. ;) Both storylines are interesting but Carol didn't like when I "instagrammed" to Rachel too positively. Maybe they have some history... ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm curious about Carol's past.

She often talks about what an MC is like and it's good that he doesn't care about her past. I wonder what happened that she says so. :D

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
I'm going to have a problem if i have to choose just one girl in the near future cuz i like a lot of them and would hate to break their hearts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ok so far I really like the game, and the renders are top notch!
Team Rachel btw!
Anyways, the scenes with Rachel this chapter really started to throw me off...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Yes that "I love you Carol" choice does seem to come early for them (2 days), it's kind of a hard lock on one person and if you want to play it as a non cheater closes off everyone else?. Maybe you can accept it and still have an option for open relationship with others into an eventual harem? (like how WVM or Reunion does it), hopefully. It's just really early to lock in with her without even getting to know everyone else, unless the game is intended to lead you only to Carol in the end. But kind of hard to refuse her when there isn't much of anything else shown, Rachel is still married, and all the other girls don't seem interested in a romantic relationship with the MC yet. Oh well can't wait to see what happens next!
You're partly right about the scene with Rachel. But partly not.

I wanted to show the MCr's uncertainty about his relationship with Rachel. I want the player to choose which way to go. The MC can simply become a good friend for Rachel, an assistant and all that sort of thing. Or he could be something more to her. At this stage, I was just trying to express the inner conflict/uncertainty in the MC's thoughts. Yes, there is no clear choice between these two paths in this scene, but this scene should help the player decide how deep he is willing to go for Rachel.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like Ashley. But what pisses me off is that she wants to be famous, etc.
She is so naive, believing that if she gets into that stupid sorority, Abby will not use her.
She already has friends she can trust and who cares about her but she wants more. :confused:

It pissed me off the most when she went to Abby to get into the sorority even though so many friends warned her.
Ashley's not easy, that's for sure. But that's her character. And to such a girl you need to find a certain approach.
I'm curious about Carol's past.

She often talks about what an MC is like and it's good that he doesn't care about her past. I wonder what happened that she says so. :D
By Carol's past, I meant that she became part of the sorority.

From the scene with Ashley in the HSL house, you probably understand what Carol went through. In the past, Carol was the same naive girl as Ashley. She passed all the sorority's tests and now she is ashamed of it. And she's ashamed to be the president of the HSL (she's like a glamorous cover; "look at this flawless beauty, I definitely have to get closer / join the sisterhood").
Therefore, many people regard her as the queen of whores. It's a brand that she can't wash away. The MC finds out what is happening in the sorority, but does not begin to treat Carol like a slut. Largely, this was the key to the development of the relationship between the MC and Carol. This is what Carol appreciates in the MC. (Of course, this is not the only reason Carol starts falling in love with the MC)

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It would be awesome if we could delete a save (or clear a save slot) within save/load screen like in most other Renpy games with delete key. Now I have to delete a save file from saves and .renpy/xyz locations.

Seems like first I'll be on a Carol journey but then I have to concentrate on Rachel. I already played the Rachel arc in the earlier version but I didn't save in the end. If we could make named saves it would be easier to have multiple saves with different paths. ;) Both storylines are interesting but Carol didn't like when I "instagrammed" to Rachel too positively. Maybe they have some history... ;)
Yes, I will try to add the ability to delete saves in the next update.

I try to develop the game in such a way that the player has the opportunity to develop relationships with all the girls at once, without having to choose one person (At least in the first 70-80% of the game.). But this is difficult to do without using a walkthrough or walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Dec 9, 2020
You're partly right about the scene with Rachel. But partly not.

I wanted to show the MCr's uncertainty about his relationship with Rachel. I want the player to choose which way to go. The MC can simply become a good friend for Rachel, an assistant and all that sort of thing. Or he could be something more to her. At this stage, I was just trying to express the inner conflict/uncertainty in the MC's thoughts. Yes, there is no clear choice between these two paths in this scene, but this scene should help the player decide how deep he is willing to go for Rachel.

I understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It's cool to have a slutty character in a game but I think you took it too far with this tattoo... It just looks stupid and it's too much.
Yeah, I like Roxy but didn't like this tattoo. I love the idea of tattooing some sexy words above the pussy but "tight pussy" just sounds kind of silly. Maybe "Enjoy it" or something similar with submissive undertones would have worked better. :unsure:

Reactions: Milflover68

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I like Roxy but didn't like this tattoo. I love the idea of tattooing some sexy words above the pussy but "tight pussy" just sounds kind of silly. Maybe "Enjoy it" or something similar with submissive undertones would have worked better. :unsure:
For me, tattoos in this area are weird. And I don't know what to think about such a woman when she gets a tattoo in this place. :D

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes