ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, writers always know better ;) but players who don't read the comments may get a different impression. No wonder considering what MC says about what will happen to Ashley if we don't stop her:'... Ashley can be made into a submissive sex doll'. We can assume that Carol could be a sex doll too, especially since she's ashamed of her past, she's so relieved that MC doesn't care and he doesn't ask for details.

The sorority is not a pleasant place, and yes, disgusting things happen there. But if a girl is a member of HSL, this does not mean that she is a fan of sucking a stranger's cock.
Well, MC has something to say again. This time about Carol (sucking cocks): 'She's pretty good at it'. Let me guess that's Carol's innate ability? :LOL:

I don't mind the slutty characters (honestly, they are often more interesting than "good girls") but I don't like ppl who "sell" their bodies for idiotic reasons... and yeah, seeking popularity by enlisting in a shady association is one of them.
Shit, I should shut up. This bug that made me watch Carol's patch, even though I didn't choose her, awakened my congenital malice ;)
Besides, this game is not bad, not bad at all.

Reactions: verzauberung

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Thank you for the detailed feedback.

I don't know exactly what moments of Carol's past might hurt the players. But here's a spoiler for them: I'm not going to turn Carol's storyline into her confession. She had made mistakes in the past, and those words were enough. I think that already in version 0.2.0 I have clearly outlined the character of Carol. And she will not change for the worse. If any of the players are afraid of what she did in the past, then I have already described the boundaries of this past in previous comments. And I think that within these boundaries there is nothing extremely bad or disgusting. Carol is a wonderful person and destroying a relationship with her because of a couple of minor moments in her past is somehow childish.

I've noticed that a lot of players think Ashley is stupid. But this is not the case. In General, Ashley has a prototype in real life. Yes, I may have gone a little overboard with Ashley, but believe me, there are people who can do strange things in pursuit of their goal. In the meantime, just wait for the further movement of this story line.

The next update will focus on the development of the story with Yuki (mostly), Sara and Natalie. Of course I won't forget about the other girls ;)
Atlest that away you make me more at ease, some dev's like to remind the past and go way too overboard with some past's to the point they break a char that's why I get "caution".

Looking forward for next update for more Yuki then.

Keep up with the good work

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Just played and after reading a few pages of this post there are things I don't understand.
It's about Ashley and Carol.
Let's start with Carol. In all the dialogues she tells us about being labeled as a whore, she became president of the HSL because she passed all the tests, but then in a post by the author he specifies that the girl has never gangbanged or anything else, the I find an inconsistency, the first step in entering and letting oneself be examined in the private parts and having a dildo inserted in the anus, I imagine that to become president you have to go even further. I understand that the author was afraid of the anti NTR knights, so I accept it, I don't have that kind of fetish, but I find her story inconsistent. She would have made a lot more sense if she had done certain things to her, perhaps unwillingly, to be accepted by others, and that her MC was a way for her to abandon those things. But as mentioned I understand the author, lately many become crazy even just to name the NTR, or anything that comes close, in this case we would talk about things in the past, so no NTR, but as said lately a strange puritan wave is breaking down and I understand the author's fears, but in my opinion it is a good plot ruined by these fears, let's see how it goes on.
On Ashley instead I do not understand, if the girl does not interest us as LI, the HSL can be a way to involve her in sex scenes without being involved, why announce already that they will not be there? It's an erotic game and I don't think it makes sense, starting from the fact that she doesn't interest us like LI, or in any case she is a sidegirl, the fact of seeing her having sex with others who can bother? And if someone can always be given a way to avoid those scenes, so everyone is happy.
The same goes for Carol, I would prefer to be able to see certain scenes or not, which would still remain in the past, so no current betrayal towards the MC.
In general I think that the author has let himself be influenced by the puritan wave I was talking about before and this I'm sorry, as said in one case a good plot ruined and in the other a way to have sex scenes of a beautiful girl who, however, we don't care.
Roxy, she's a whore, aware she is, the only thing wrong with the tattoo on her vagina is the ridiculous writing of her, because she makes perfect sense that she has a tattoo in that place.
On the characters in general, Carol is very clingy to the point that I thought she might be a stalker, I like it, but I have a feeling that I've been forced into her. Roxy on the contrary is my favorite, she poses as a prostitute, but I don't think she is such a simple character.
Not every girl has to be a "Puritan" just like every girl doesn't have to be a mindless slut that fucks everything in sight. It's up to the Devs and their creative minds to come up with ways that's different from the norm. Some think romance is "stale" or "boring", but I feel the exact same way about mindless fucking. But I don't care about Ashley's character so her content, whatever it may be doesn't interest me. As long as it's skippable, I'm good.

Reactions: BlasKyau

tgif84

Apr 5, 2020
I really like this game so far, but would it be possible to get some help on straightening some of the dialogues?

Some parts (as said by others) read as the MC being totally bored by Rachel for example, only to state "I'd listen to her reading the phone book if it means sitting next to her" in the next sentence.. kinda weird. Also, the constant Hee-Hee of the girls .. not sure about anyone else, but that does not sound girly or cute..more like "you fell into my trap, now I will lock you in my dungeon" creepy at times... also,MC more than once replies to a request for something with "I understand you" - which is a pretty obvious mistranslation from whatever your first language is, as no-one would reply like that.

It is either "understood" or "got it" or "gotcha" or something of the sort...the other phrase is something that a psychiatrist might say to you;)

Other than that, very solid game so far, love the artwork, plot is interesting, looking forward to more!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I really like this game so far, but would it be possible to get some help on straightening some of the dialogues?

Some parts (as said by others) read as the MC being totally bored by Rachel for example, only to state "I'd listen to her reading the phone book if it means sitting next to her" in the next sentence.. kinda weird. Also, the constant Hee-Hee of the girls .. not sure about anyone else, but that does not sound girly or cute..more like "you fell into my trap, now I will lock you in my dungeon" creepy at times... also,MC more than once replies to a request for something with "I understand you" - which is a pretty obvious mistranslation from whatever your first language is, as no-one would reply like that.

It is either "understood" or "got it" or "gotcha" or something of the sort...the other phrase is something that a psychiatrist might say to you;)

Other than that, very solid game so far, love the artwork, plot is interesting, looking forward to more!
The dialogue is being worked on and there'll be a hotfix released in the next few days.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Just played and after reading a few pages of this post there are things I don't understand.
It's about Ashley and Carol.
Let's start with Carol. In all the dialogues she tells us about being labeled as a whore, she became president of the HSL because she passed all the tests, but then in a post by the author he specifies that the girl has never gangbanged or anything else, the I find an inconsistency, the first step in entering and letting oneself be examined in the private parts and having a dildo inserted in the anus, I imagine that to become president you have to go even further. I understand that the author was afraid of the anti NTR knights, so I accept it, I don't have that kind of fetish, but I find her story inconsistent. She would have made a lot more sense if she had done certain things to her, perhaps unwillingly, to be accepted by others, and that her MC was a way for her to abandon those things. But as mentioned I understand the author, lately many become crazy even just to name the NTR, or anything that comes close, in this case we would talk about things in the past, so no NTR, but as said lately a strange puritan wave is breaking down and I understand the author's fears, but in my opinion it is a good plot ruined by these fears, let's see how it goes on.
That depends on whether he is doing this merely as a hobby or trying to make a living making AVN's. NTR games generally have more of a cult following. None of them are top money makers. You can google "Top money making Adult Visual Novels on Patreon" and see for yourself. Hell, even the main LI's involvement in the sorority already tells me this will probably have a cult following. If you look at the trends anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: preskerd

goberm

Mar 5, 2019
is there any walkthrough 0.2 or something? not walkthrough mod, cause i'm playing this on my phone at night before sleep, can't do that wth my computer
please if there is any let me know

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A small question, after I compliment the teacher on the phone I noticed that I lose 6 points on Carol, is this intended?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That depends on whether he is doing this merely as a hobby or trying to make a living making AVN's. NTR games generally have more of a cult following. None of them are top money makers. You can google "Top money making Adult Visual Novels on Patreon" and see for yourself. Hell, even the main LI's involvement in the sorority already tells me this will probably have a cult following. If you look at the trends anyway.
Even at the time launch of version 0.1.0, I said that the game will not have NTR content.

My game doesn't claim to be "Top money making Adult Visual Novels on Patreon". It takes years of hard work.

A cult following, really? Just because of one of the girls '"non-cliche" past?

Even if it is. Even if I lost dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of possible patrons because of this, it won't change anything. I have an idea, I know about what the final should be, I have certain principles. But I give players the opportunity to influence the development of the plot within certain limits.
And Carol's past is part of her personality, she is "not like everyone else." In addition, her past is not as "dark" as the past of some girls from some "top" or "nearly top" projects.
If some of the players are not satisfied with this, then there is nothing wrong with it. There are plenty of good games that they will love and more will come in the future.

P.S. Don't take it to heart. But it seems to me that such comments are more like trying to influence the development of the game using a financial component than discussing the game itself.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Even at the time launch of version 0.1.0, I said that the game will not have NTR content.

My game doesn't claim to be "Top money making Adult Visual Novels on Patreon". It takes years of hard work.

A cult following, really? Just because of one of the girls '"non-cliche" past?

Even if it is. Even if I lost dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of possible patrons because of this, it won't change anything. I have an idea, I know about what the final should be, I have certain principles. But I give players the opportunity to influence the development of the plot within certain limits.
And Carol's past is part of her personality, she is "not like everyone else." In addition, her past is not as "dark" as the past of some girls from some "top" or "nearly top" projects.
If some of the players are not satisfied with this, then there is nothing wrong with it. There are plenty of good games that they will love and more will come in the future.

P.S. Don't take it to heart. But it seems to me that such comments are more like trying to influence the development of the game using a financial component than discussing the game itself.
I haven't even touched this and I already love the dev (y)

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
I really like this so far and my only gripe is the english. Its not horrible english at all its ok but its the little things that affect me the most when it comes to reading. Like saying "this" when you mean "that" or small sentencing mistakes like at the start where the old guy is asking where the mc is going to go for uni and asks "where did you go" instead of "where are you going". Other than that nicely done

Last edited:

RustyRug

May 27, 2020
Just played through the game it was great, with a good story and great renders. Honestly the throwbacks to BaDik are great keep up the good work.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I really like this so far and my only gripe is the english. Its not horrible english at all its ok but its the little things that affect me the most when it comes to reading. Like saying "this" when you mean "that" or small sentencing mistakes like at the start where the old guy is asking where the mc is going to go for uni and asks "where did you go" instead of "where are you going". Other than that nicely done
It's being worked on and will most like be in the hotfix coming in the next few days.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I noticed that Dream didn't make any comments about a harem ending... the game is very good! :) Will keep my eyes on this!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev on this one. Very intriguing characters, must say, really enjoyed that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But must say, I do like what I see so far, and looking forward to checking more out later on. Thank you.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Dumb girl with whorish past - "non-cliche". Hah.
Left to right: whore (ofc she has very very very bad past), bland shy girl, ex-whore (it's just a past, i was naive(dumb)), married woman (future cheating whore, but who cares if it's mc, right), dumb future ex-whore (don't listen other people/your brain, even if you already have buttplug in your ass, lol), normal(?) girl, extra for femdom(?).
It's good, but orignal? Lol.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes