Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Are there submissive and dominant path for Roxy or I should just choose dominant for points? Oh and also please make a way for Ashley to keep her hair :D

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
It looks great and quite promising. We have a nice set up which will allow us to be free and do a lot of things, and there is a storyline where we can be just have nice and wholesome relationship which is kında cool. The graphs look great so as the character designs. The only part that I didn't enjoyed was it ending unfortunately. Eagerly waiting for the update.

May 28, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of University of Problems - v0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Unfortunately there is a problem that I have (dunno if it's only me). I cant swipe down to the later messages in our phone so I just code my reply without seeing the message i just received. It doesn't stop the progress but why miss these dialogues. I hope you can fix it on the update for your android port.

Jun 10, 2018
Wow. That game is f'n awesome. Dev, you're doing God's work, so please don't stop, and keep doing whatcha doing, keep bringing the quality content. I'm definately a fan of yours now.
I shall patiently wait for an update now. Just please don't abandon this gem!!!

Reactions: RustyRug
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes