May 21, 2017
not sure if anyone else faces the same issue. the new content fails to appear for me. The game stopped at the same place the previous version did. Where we get the option to say "I already love you" or "Take it slow" with Carol....

PS: i downloaded only the compressed version of the game.

Reactions: Afield

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Finally some refreshing and promising game.

Well done DEV, so far is a good balance of story, scenes, renders.

Carry on, this game has all the ingredients to follow DIK success, about college life.

Well done

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Question to the dev: I if I want to see Ashley corrupted should I agree with Sara to help or not? I figure if I agree I can maybe see up close what she gets up to (plus it gets me brownie points with Sara), but will that lock me into the path of actually help her break free from the sorority, or will I have a choice about it later on?

Reactions: momentarilydepraved

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Nice update, really loved the Kim-eating scene. I guess my MC has new favorite LI now, hope Carol will forgive him.

Reactions: Kurosa003

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
There is a tiny bug in Hermes Club dialog:

Natalie "*Whisper*"
Sasha "Mmm, it really is."

Renders show though that it is Sasha who whispers, and it's Natalie who answers.

Reactions: DreamNow

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
not sure if anyone else faces the same issue. the new content fails to appear for me. The game stopped at the same place the previous version did. Where we get the option to say "I already love you" or "Take it slow" with Carol....

PS: i downloaded only the compressed version of the game.
Same here, not the compressed version though. What gives?

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes