jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
models are pretty decent but holy moly, the dialogue is boring and seems like it's voiced by robots

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
The description alone has me intrigued. Will download and try it. Let's hope my fictional character will have a better college experience than I did :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

Snusen

May 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
DreamNow

Couple of bugs to report:

1) With Roxy, in my playthrough, MC came in her mouth, but the game refers too her having sex with him (e.g. sink your thick cock into my soft hole again). I think there may have been another point where a similar reference occurs, but I can't remember where.
2) On Natalie's first post on the social network app, I chose the response agreeing with Eric's earlier comment about Natalie knowing her stuff, but Natalie's response sounds like a response to the option complaining about hurting because she overworked him.
3) On Nikki's post on the social network app, when I selected the second response, the first response displayed (although I don't think the points triggered)

That's all I noticed this time out. All of the girls are nice. Favorites are Carol, Roxy and Yuki... Yeah, I know, I'm all over the place. I have very "complicated" tastes. :ROFLMAO: Look forward to your next installment!

Reactions: DreamNow
May 21, 2017
how to input
Console Commands
first go to the directory "University_of_Problems-0.2.5-pc\renpy\common".

now open the file "00console.rpy" in text file editor.

Press "Ctrl+F" and search for "config.console" and make sure it says "True" instead of "False".

Now when playing the game press "Ctrl+O"

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Did we play the same game? i thought the dialogues were great!
The wording was done well, but it seemed to me like it was written by someone who didn't have a strong command of English yet was very careful not to make any mistakes. Everything sounded very formal.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Question to the dev: I if I want to see Ashley corrupted should I agree with Sara to help or not? I figure if I agree I can maybe see up close what she gets up to (plus it gets me brownie points with Sara), but will that lock me into the path of actually help her break free from the sorority, or will I have a choice about it later on?
You'll see Ashley corrupted if you don't help her or Sara. If you agree to help Sara a second time, then most likely Ashley will no longer try to join the sisterhood. But I can't say for sure yet.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
doing great man, good models and atmosphere. the history teacher is amazing

for sake of criticism, i really wish the asian girl was given more typical black/dark brown eyes of asian people

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It was a pretty good update. I like that you removed Carol for a bit, this gives the MC a little freedom to explore things with other girls while she's away. Though she does remain my favorite.

Reactions: dgeorge

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks most of the girls look similar or have the same facial features? Don't get me wrong I ain't complaining because they're very beautiful and are well made.

Reactions: genthrow

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks most of the girls look similar or have the same facial features? Don't get me wrong I ain't complaining because they're very beautiful and are well made.
This question has often been raised before. And it's probably time to answer it.

Yes, Carol and Rachel have similar facial features, because I like those faces. I would even say that Rachel's face is my ideal of beauty :love:, at least for now. And I think that the problem of 'similar faces' applies to many games, because the developers of such games try to make their projects so that they themselves enjoy playing it. And I'm no exception.
But I won't say that the faces of the other girls are too similar to each other (well, okay, maybe Ashley looks a little like Carol or Rachel :sneaky:). At least I did all the girls from the basic Genesis 8 model, trying not to repeat the previously created characters.

Also, I am sure that many players have already noticed some similarity of the girls' bodies. And this is also because I tried to make the girls so that I myself was interested in developing them as characters.

But at the same time, I tried to diversify the heroines as much as possible.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Honestly, I remembered everyone, but I didn't remember Nikki about the latest version of the game. Maybe it was not important, anyway, one more update played and looking forward to the next.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
i downloaded the full game and still have the same problem
I also had that issue, but found a way to fix it. In my case, I was using the WT mod at first, then played the game without the mod. I got to the new content that way. Not sure if you were also using that mod, but if so, try to play without it, it did it for me.

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
just out of curiosity, would there be an opportunity to have intercourse with Ashley while she's a virgin?

Other than that, it's an amazing game so far

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes